Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dumarka-Sexual desires in a marriage

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dumarka-Sexual desires in a marriage

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Just do pre-marriage sex before you get married then divorced it's better you take a smaller sin than a bigger sin if women are that worry these days.
Dude, xagaad ku wada? You can't be calling people to do haram. What you are saying is wrong on so many levels. Divorce is not a sin: it's just that it should be used as a last resort.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Just do pre-marriage sex before you get married then divorced it's better you take a smaller sin than a bigger sin if women are that worry these days.
Dude, xagaad ku wada? You can't be calling people to do haram. What you are saying is wrong on so many levels. Divorce is not a sin: it's just that it should be used as a last resort.
it's just a suggestion if you going get divorce over bad sex it's better you not get married in the first place. :lol:

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:33 pm

it's just a suggestion. :lol:
I think you're sinning by saying that. Say astagfurlagh. :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Uhm the only thing that would concern me is having people over. But that is non issue because Somali xeer dictates that you only have those type of meetings if both people are Tolka.

There is no issue if she is involved in her tribal issues it happens all the time, some of the biggest tribal activists I know are eedos married to shisheeye. In the Somali cultural context there is nothing wrong with that.

Nah tribal activists I couldn't deal with Ilaaha ileh. I couldn't even stomach a tribal activist from my own qabiil ku kale mashee
I'm meant those that are just involved. To be honest qabil isn't much of an issue, my dad done married from abgal, to Ogaden, to rahanwayne, to most recent HG. And there is no one I know more qabiliste than him. He just wants me to just get married and doesn't care what their qabil is. If your only influence to other qabiliste is on Snet than I can see why you are scarred. :lol:

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:35 pm

To tell you truth if you marry any qabil it doesn't make a difference the whole world bini aden.

Communication is the key in marriage.

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:42 pm

Get a divorce ASAP and dont say a word to the family.

Mushkilada ugu weyn ee nimanka qaar haysata waa, maba uga inay mesha waxba ku hayn.Isago one minut man ah bu isku haysta inu Casanova yahy oy balaaya ka dhacday.Waqti ha ku lumin.

So many women stay for the wrong reasons and waste their youth.Children may cloud ur judgment and ur need take a backseat.

Habeen kasta ma hurdo la'aan baad ku jiri iyo silic.

Ilaaha oo ku dhibin naftaada lama dhibo, wax kastaana wa iska qoraal kolay.

Ilaahy inkuma keeno waxaas...inaad naftaada caruurtada ka horaysiisid.

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Get a divorce ASAP and dont say a word to the family.

Mushkilada ugu weyn ee nimanka qaar haysata waa, maba uga inay mesha waxba ku hayn.Isago one minut man ah bu isku haysta inu Casanova yahy oy balaaya ka dhacday.Waqti ha ku lumin.

So many women stay for the wrong reasons and waste their youth.Children may cloud ur judgment and ur need take a backseat.

Habeen kasta ma hurdo la'aan baad ku jiri iyo silic.

Ilaaha oo ku dhibin naftaada lama dhibo, wax kastaana wa iska qoraal kolay.

Ilaahy inkuma keeno waxaas...inaad naftaada caruurtada ka horaysiisid.
:up:
The family are going to want to know what happened though soo maxaad ku irin lahayd?

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:49 pm

:damn:

Guys :whoa:
Innayah it's your faults asking a room full of sexuallyl frustrated skinnies about sex and divorce :deadrose:

:lol: It's an important subject that should be discussed without being made to feel like a 'Ma dharagto' as BlueBlood would say lol

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Life,

Labo qof oo is nacay cidina ma dhex gasho ee waraaqdooda uun ba lo kala qaada.Siiba nin aad iska dhex aragtey maca reerkooga aya rabin inay ki dhex galaan.

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Sheekada waxaa lagu soo gabagabeeyay micropenis miyaa :? :lol:

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Sheekada waxaa lagu soo gabagabeeyay micropenis miyaa :? :lol:
:lol: :clap:

Walahi it's a serious fear of mine. I have nightmares about it.

Joking. The former is true though.

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:46 pm

:lol:

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:07 pm

:lol:
Imagine the wedding night if you did things the halal way.

My daiz...I would faint or look disgusted or something. I can't lie nor hide my true feelings. :?

MrL0G

Postby MrL0G » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Carab lo'aad caws looma tilmaamo.
If I was the guy I would improvise or at least buy medication from eBay. Otherwise Iska fasax.
Laakinse su'aashu waa Ceeeb miyaa loo dhintaa?

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:38 pm

If the woman was not married before, how does she know that her husband is not satisfying her unless she has been fooling around with so many guys before she got married? Unless the guy has an illness, how does she know that she is not been satisfied? Audubillaah, these people are talking about the unthinkable. :down: :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.