Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marriage and hijrah to Saudi Arabia

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Abuabdirahman

Marriage and hijrah to Saudi Arabia

Postby Abuabdirahman » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:34 am

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

Dear guardians I am seeking a practicing muslimah from ahlu sunnah who wants to reside in Saudi Arabia. I am a 54 year old Black American teacher living in Jeddah. Please contact me at ibrahimrsmith@gmail.com for questions. Jazakalahu khairan

Abuabdirahman

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Marriage and hijrah to Saudi Arabia

Postby Inaayah » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:21 pm

:dwill:

Masaasbaa

Postby Masaasbaa » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Dear guardians I am seeking a practicing muslimah from ahlu sunnah who wants to reside in Saudi Arabia. I am a 54 year old Black American teacher living in Jeddah. Please contact me at ibrahimrsmith@gmail.com for questions. Jazakalahu khairan

Abuabdirahman
lets get this straight :pac: You're a black american akhi living in Saudi arabia seeking an ahlul sunnah muslimah from the west specifically from a somali ethnicity?

why not just marry a Saudi Muslimah who is already ahlul sunnah and knows the in-outs there and the language? :MJ:

UlteriorMotive
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby UlteriorMotive » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:31 pm

Until we get proof we're going to assume this is a troll thread

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:27 pm

This message is for the guardians of this place lol

Futurist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Futurist » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:32 pm

Why on earth would you want to live in Saudi Arabia? They're not really welcoming to African Americans.

MODS can you close this thread please, Snet shouldn't promote Saudi sexual predators trying to take advantagw of.Somali women.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:37 pm

I am 61 yrs old recent covert from East Timor, and I am looking for a muslim sister, preferably, of Somali origin, to join me in holy matrimony. Single sisters seeking halal marriage are encouraged to pm me for detailed contact info. Jazakumullah.

GabileyPrince

Postby GabileyPrince » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Abuabdirahman
Abu Tyrone there are plenty of Black African AmerIvan Muslim women in the states struggling the get married.I suggest you help one of them to make the hijrah to your little shack in Jeddah!

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:51 pm

:dead: @OP

barca252
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby barca252 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:35 pm

:pac: definitely a troll

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.