Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am Mauritanian/Sudanese, can I marry a somali lady?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I am Mauritanian/Sudanese, can I marry a somali lady?

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Stay away from Somali woman , as an African American Man I will tell you that they are very avarage-looking most closely to 6s and 5s on daily basis, you can marry an African American woman, they're much more beautiful than Somali woman,
What a cuckold you probably like seeing your sister getting REKT by a Somali dude
Where did you learn English you poor somalian? Tralier park trash? I'm sure that is where you came from due to your lack of brain cells to make a decent comment , you can't share that bimbo that you call mom sexual fantasies here or there will be no aid sended to your poor family that live on welfare you stupid poor somalian :lol: :lol: :lol:
Professional welfare nigger is that all you can say. Atleast my last name isn't a slave one

farxantdv

Postby farxantdv » Tue May 08, 2018 3:53 pm

salamu alaikoum sisters, I am a Mauritanian guy living in London. I am also partly Sudanese.

would somali girls marry foreigners? just ou of interest, how would you families feel if a Mauritanian or Sudanese guy proposes for marriage? thank you!
salam aleikum brother.sudanese look like somalis and you are muslim.so you have two things going for you,i have alot of friends from mauritania some pure white some mixed even our culture is compatible
i have a cousin married to a mauritanian man so best of luck
Last edited by farxantdv on Tue May 08, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farxantdv

Postby farxantdv » Tue May 08, 2018 3:55 pm

salamu alaikoum sisters, I am a Mauritanian guy living in London. I am also partly Sudanese.

would somali girls marry foreigners? just ou of interest, how would you families feel if a Mauritanian or Sudanese guy proposes for marriage? thank you!

I guess u didn't do your homework before you ask this question.

Listen our women are the cheapest in the world you don't have to do alot to impress them all u have to say is you are not Somali.

If you want sex for the thrill or marriage you could get both from our women and offcourse religion matters not.

You could be Muslim, athiest, Christian's she will marry you.

So don't be afraid go get them they don't cost much compare to other women but for us they cost alot .
are you people f-king tupid how old are you.why would you call our women cheap and easy.you f-king bastard was your mother cheap and easy too???

farxantdv

Postby farxantdv » Tue May 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Yes you can marry a somali lady, specially the lamagoodle ones. Everyone can marry them, They are most cheapest and desperate muslim women in the world. But you can't marry the somali bantu ones. :win:
But why would you wanna marry a somali female ? Your mauriatanian and sudanese females are way more beautiful than somali females.
was your mother cheap and desperate too??

samirir

Postby samirir » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:59 pm

It depends if the girl likes you. If she doesn't nobody can force her and if she does nobody can pull her away. There's a lot of Muslim cultures that are against intermarriage and their women going out of the race. Maybe even your culture. Getting a Somali girl to like you is the easy part but her family accepting is the hard part.

samirir

Postby samirir » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:01 pm

I guess u didn't do your homework before you ask this question.

Listen our women are the cheapest in the world you don't have to do alot to impress them all u have to say is you are not Somali.

If you want sex for the thrill or marriage you could get both from our women and offcourse religion matters not.

You could be Muslim, athiest, Christian's she will marry you.

So don't be afraid go get them they don't cost much compare to other women but for us they cost alot .
are you people f-king tupid how old are you.why would you call our women cheap and easy.you f-king bastard was your mother cheap and easy too???
Not all but you gotta admit. Majority of Somali girls love ajinabi. Especially in the UK. 80% of Somali girls on YouTube are promoting their interracial marriage and biracial kids.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.