Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am Mauritanian/Sudanese, can I marry a somali lady?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Abdelrahim

I am Mauritanian/Sudanese, can I marry a somali lady?

Postby Abdelrahim » Mon May 22, 2017 1:13 pm

salamu alaikoum sisters, I am a Mauritanian guy living in London. I am also partly Sudanese.

would somali girls marry foreigners? just ou of interest, how would you families feel if a Mauritanian or Sudanese guy proposes for marriage? thank you!

thelucky1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I am Mauritanian/Sudanese, can I marry a somali lady?

Postby thelucky1 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:23 pm

The topics down below are also hilarious.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Mon May 22, 2017 1:27 pm

Of course you can you can marry any ethnicity in the world if you try hard enough

But if I'll be honest your best shot is to go for the extremely religious women. You got a head start since you're muslim I assume

Abdelrahim

Postby Abdelrahim » Mon May 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Of course you can you can marry any ethnicity in the world if you try hard enough

But if I'll be honest your best shot is to go for the extremely religious women. You got a head start since you're muslim I assume

Yes I am, but how open minded are somali families? some said somalis are open minded, others say somalis would rather be single than to marry a foreigner as they consider that a disgrace

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Mon May 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Yes I am, but how open minded are somali families? some said somalis are open minded, others say somalis would rather be single than to marry a foreigner as they consider that a disgrace
Not very only the VERY integrated ones are open to dating foreigners

and the religious ones don't really have a preference and will marry any serious-practicing Muslim

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Mon May 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Yes you can marry a somali lady, specially the lamagoodle ones. Everyone can marry them, They are most cheapest and desperate muslim women in the world. But you can't marry the somali bantu ones. :win:
But why would you wanna marry a somali female ? Your mauriatanian and sudanese females are way more beautiful than somali females.

Abdelrahim

Postby Abdelrahim » Mon May 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Yes you can marry a somali lady, specially the lamagoodle ones. Everyone can marry them, They are most cheapest and desperate muslim women in the world. But you can't marry the somali bantu ones. :win:
But why would you wanna marry a somali female ? Your mauriatanian and sudanese females are way more beautiful than somali females.
Mauritanian women are very racist. I will have little chance of getting a Mauritanian lady because I am partly Northern Sudanese, for some reason they look down on North Sudanese people. They view Sudan as an inferior nation to Mauritania and since I am 25% Sudanese, they would just laugh at me if I proposed. :x

On the other hand, Sudanese girls are attractive but they demand too much. They want gold, big weddings , money etc.... and if you carry a western passport, then hell on earth they would demand 10 times more of you. Most of them wouldn't understand my heavily maghreb influenced accent. :?:

because of those reasons, I am interested in Somali women. I been told they are very loyal and would never let you down. most of them speak English so communication would be excellent and many of them are nice too ;) :heart:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Mon May 22, 2017 5:41 pm

salamu alaikoum sisters, I am a Mauritanian guy living in London. I am also partly Sudanese.

would somali girls marry foreigners? just ou of interest, how would you families feel if a Mauritanian or Sudanese guy proposes for marriage? thank you!

I guess u didn't do your homework before you ask this question.

Listen our women are the cheapest in the world you don't have to do alot to impress them all u have to say is you are not Somali.

If you want sex for the thrill or marriage you could get both from our women and offcourse religion matters not.

You could be Muslim, athiest, Christian's she will marry you.

So don't be afraid go get them they don't cost much compare to other women but for us they cost alot .

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon May 22, 2017 10:39 pm

I doubt anyone would want to marry Mauritarian women unlike nigga is into huge girls.

They big like Islanders and I hear men over there love thick women.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 am

Disgusting people and a disgusting country where they still enslave poor black children and women.

These berber/Arab bastards should be exterminated from the face of earth Fucken sub humans.

About you been Muslim fuck you scum bag Islam or religions means nothing when you use and abuse other humanbeings.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Wed May 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Disgusting people and a disgusting country where they still enslave poor black children and women.

These berber/Arab bastards should be exterminated from the face of earth Fucken sub humans.

About you been Muslim fuck you scum bag Islam or religions means nothing when you use and abuse other humanbeings.
As usual, X.Playa isn't making sense.

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Wed May 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Listen our women are the cheapest in the world you don't have to do alot to impress them all u have to say is you are not Somali.

If you want sex for the thrill or marriage you could get both from our women and offcourse religion matters not.

So don't be afraid go get them they don't cost much compare to other women but for us they cost alot .

Is that your female family members that you are describing?

No wonder you are constantly rustrated ...

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:52 pm

What's your mothers number and your sisters Facebook?

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:53 pm

PM me your mothers number and your sisters Facebook?

HayWire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HayWire » Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Xiimaaye Xayawaan, It is good to know Wasakhgali women are dirty cheap, Thanks for the info :D :eat:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.