Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I am Mauritanian/Sudanese, can I marry a somali lady?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I am Mauritanian/Sudanese, can I marry a somali lady?

Postby bumps » Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm

I doubt anyone would want to marry Mauritarian women unlike nigga is into huge girls.

They big like Islanders and I hear men over there love thick women.
The females aren't even thick and beautiful. They looks like they are suffering from obesity :lol:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Wed May 24, 2017 10:55 pm

Why is every foreign motherfcker wanna marry a Somali woman? Jamaicans, AAs, ex-cons, reverts, and now this Kunte Kinte west-African.

Somali women, your selections leave much to be desired.

Batwing

Postby Batwing » Thu May 25, 2017 12:20 am

salamu alaikoum sisters, I am a Mauritanian guy living in London. I am also partly Sudanese.

I guess u didn't do your homework before you ask this question.

Listen our women are the cheapest in the world you don't have to do alot to impress them all u have to say is you are not Somali.

If you want sex for the thrill or marriage you could get both from our women and offcourse religion matters not.

So don't be afraid go get them they don't cost much compare to other women but for us they cost alot .
Xiimaaye Xayawaan, It is good to know Wasakhgali women are dirty cheap, Thanks for the info :D :eat:
i don't know what you have against Warsangeli, its highly offensive but i forgive you since Ramadan is around the corner

Batwing

Postby Batwing » Thu May 25, 2017 12:21 am

foh nigga get with your own people, our women aren't for sale. Muslam kulaha

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu May 25, 2017 9:35 am

salamu alaikoum sisters, I am a Mauritanian guy living in London. I am also partly Sudanese.

Listen our women are the cheapest in the world you don't have to do alot to impress them all u have to say is you are not Somali.

If you want sex for the thrill or marriage you could get both from our women and offcourse religion matters not.

So don't be afraid go get them they don't cost much compare to other women but for us they cost alot .
Xiimaaye Xayawaan, It is good to know Wasakhgali women are dirty cheap, Thanks for the info :D :eat:

All Somali women are dirt cheap .you can divert all you want .it's common knowledge.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu May 25, 2017 9:40 am

PM me your mothers number and your sisters Facebook?
Yaan lagu waasin aff yarta ceesho naagyahow

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:49 am

PM me your mothers number and your sisters Facebook?
Dhilaada ku dashay uu ku tuustay inay dhilllo tahay, oo ku kaliftay Inaad nagaaheena sharafta leh aad ku tilmaameysiid dhanqan xuumada hooyada ku baratay. Hooyoda iyo walaasha waa noca afka laga waaso

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Dhilaada ku dashay uu ku tuustay inay dhilllo tahay, oo ku kaliftay Inaad nagaaheena sharafta leh aad ku tilmaameysiid dhanqan xuumada hooyada ku baratay. Hooyoda iyo walaasha waa noca afka laga waaso
Hooyada shwada marka wasayo dabada uga daadiinya

detroitHudson3

Postby detroitHudson3 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Stay away from Somali woman , as an African American Man I will tell you that they are very avarage-looking most closely to 6s and 5s on daily basis, you can marry an African American woman, they're much more beautiful than Somali woman,

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:16 am

Stay away from Somali woman , as an African American Man I will tell you that they are very avarage-looking most closely to 6s and 5s on daily basis, you can marry an African American woman, they're much more beautiful than Somali woman,
What a cuckold you probably like seeing your sister getting REKT by a Somali dude

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:19 am

I swear on god I busted in a Mauritanian girl last year they got nice ass which is weird for Arabs

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:48 am

would somali girls marry foreigners? just ou of interest, how would you families feel if a Mauritanian or Sudanese guy proposes for marriage? thank you!

You could be Muslim, athiest, Christian's she will marry you.

Waryaa aamus you dog. Respect our women you filhty animal.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:50 am

yah, you can marry if your a Muslim but my sister :up:

detroitHudson3

Postby detroitHudson3 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:37 pm

What a cuckold you probably like seeing your sister getting REKT by a Somali dude
Where did you learn English you poor somalian? Tralier park trash? I'm sure that is where you came from due to your lack of brain cells to make a decent comment , you can't share that bimbo that you call mom sexual fantasies here or there will be no aid sended to your poor family that live on welfare you stupid poor somalian :lol: :lol: :lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:45 pm

would somali girls marry foreigners? just ou of interest, how would you families feel if a Mauritanian or Sudanese guy proposes for marriage? thank you!

You could be Muslim, athiest, Christian's she will marry you.

Waryaa aamus you dog. Respect our women you filhty animal.
Respect cheap and clean? :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.