Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Want to meet my Latina

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
atrueloveme

Want to meet my Latina

Postby atrueloveme » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm

I’m in a bit of pickle. I met this amazing Latina woman online and we’ve been talking for a few months. We’re turning serious and I plan to visit her in Colombia. Now, before anyone lectures me how it is dangerous there, I am a grown man and stable in life. I can make my own decisions.
My lady is legit. I have spoken to her on the phone a lot of times, We’ve Skyped and yes her voice and face match the profile. I’ve sent her gifts and she graciously takes a photo of them.
I do love spoiling my girl with flowers, but that’s beside the point. I think that this point we’re turning serious and the natural next step is to meet in person. Since we’re not in the same country I plan to visit her. I hope to spend my off time there with her by my side so we can talk personally and have dinners.
My question is, I wanna go there but can I also take a romance tour? I wanna meet my lady but at the same time I also want to meet other women in her country. I kind of want to have a backup plan in case things with my girl don’t work out. I know that online romance can be a bit different when two people finally meet in person for the first time.
I want to take this romance tour by AFA, they have tours in Cartagena. I’m not sure if romance tours are legit too, but my research says they do tours a couple of times every year and there are numerous reviews.
What should I do? Should I go on to romance tour or just DIY my trip to Cartagena to meet my girl? Please help!!!!!

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Want to meet my Latina

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:31 am

Based of everything I've read , I can say for certain I swear you will die if you go to meet that woman. Lmfao what a f-king set up don't fall for this. It's Colombia be smarter. A sucker for love is a prime target

anonymous34

Postby anonymous34 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Sighs,

imagine the headlines reporting your death.

Dont do it.

Besides how do you even know whether she has a real vagina or not. She might be a tranny. :lol:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Go ahead go to Colombia you too ugly and have zero game to land a girl here in USA even a latina who are 20 percent of the population.

Khasaro

Postby Khasaro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:48 pm

I feel you man! The only guys interested in me are non-somali. At least for me they are in my country. Try and get her to come to you instead? Unless you want Escoba's daughter to finish you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.