Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali hate is increasing by Ethiopians, Eritreans, Black Americans and Others

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
melaninbarbie

Somali hate is increasing by Ethiopians, Eritreans, Black Americans and Others

Postby melaninbarbie » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:32 am

Hi I hope everyone is doing good?

Lately, there has been a trend from blacks and other Africans especially Ethiopians insulting and demeaning Somalis. The hate out here is real. I was shocked when I started seeing Ethiopians and Eritreans hating on Somalis. I responded to comment made by an Ethiopian she said Somali people are "ugly dark Abdis who do not know how to read." I found myself tagged in the comment section by several Ethiopians and Somalis making hateful and threatening comments. Sadly, you can see many of these comments on somalispot, twitter, and even youtube and facebook. The irony in all of this, is how they are coming into Somali channels and platforms to slander us.
Ethiopia might be a neighboring Country, but they certainly were not neighborly, just look at the history. There is saying those of us that do not learn from history are destined to repeat it.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali hate is increasing by Ethiopians, Eritreans, Black Americans and Others

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:36 am

I really wouldn't be too bothered by this .......these groups of people shouldn't even be on your radar. :)

melaninbarbie

Re: Somali hate is increasing by Ethiopians, Eritreans, Black Americans and Others

Postby melaninbarbie » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:30 am

Thank you check out this video
Watch here

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:43 am

Interesting video.......Somalis have to make their way in this world.
We must have confidence in our beliefs and shape our own identities without compromising. :) :up:

melaninbarbie

Postby melaninbarbie » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:20 pm

Yes exactly we need to fix and strengthen our community first. We need to stop reaching out to other communities, the love is not being reciprocated.

Caliman

Postby Caliman » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:53 pm

As an Eritrean in my circle of friends and family, I didn't hear or witness people hating on Somali as a matter of fact it's the opposite. They always praise Somali as brave, loyal, and direct. Of course, you can find ignorants who insult any race that is not their own but that goes for all ignorant it doesn't matter their race or nationality.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.