Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HOW TO SEDUCE A DEAF XALIIMO

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

HOW TO SEDUCE A DEAF XALIIMO

Postby Advocator » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:43 am

Someone PM me about this issue, the person ( I will not name) asked me How- to- question.

This is my answer, There are challenges in dating ALL women but DEAF women take the crown, For they cant hear you , laugh at your jokes, They make that weird noise cuss they cant hear-themselves. If you can put up with that, then welcome to level two: DonÂ’t feel uncomfortable if she isnt looking at you in the eyes cuss her eyes are starring at your mouth, trying to figure out what your saying:

The good thing about Deaf xaliimos is NO PHONE TALK-----ahhhhhhhhh Surprised you can go back to enjoying your manly task, watching the game,
sleeping, chilling with your boys ext,Â…..Oh yeah NO ARGUMENT all though sometimes in a heated hand debate it could lead to unexpected sudden Noise (THIS CAN SCARE THE SH!T OUT OF YOU) but hold onÂ….Take her to the beach/park/dance hall. Note: avoid (movies/talking too much about music) that seems to depress them.

When going on the next date try to take her to a flower show, where she can smell the scent, after the boring event then try the "the fist kiss test," and see where it goes from there.

Good luck to you man!!

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:34 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:46 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

damn you advoctor

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:31 am

Balfiiriya qumaygaan maanta! Alla wuu kasoo daray!

Asbax Madoow Advocator!!!! Wishing women were deaf.... Kuntada musbaar allaha kaga taago!

Happy Desperado
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Happy Desperado » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:30 am

evil.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:43 am

"Kuntada musbaar allaha kaga taago!"

Laughing Laughing Laughing

hurts to even think about it Sad

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:12 pm

I cant beleive my Lady Foxxy is talking to me like that............I am trully sadden, Anybody but FOXXY.... Confused

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.