Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stop Naming us Abdi

Qaybta Sheekooyinka Ardayda

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jecelowj

Stop Naming us Abdi

Postby jecelowj » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:19 pm

I hate to see our culture getting washed away.
I hate hearing Arabic names when i am not an Arab.
I hate the "wadaado" who twist everything.
I hate when they say your deeds are counted.
I hate when i hear, do this and you will get that in hereafter.

CaliQaseV2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Stop Naming us Abdi

Postby CaliQaseV2 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:35 am

Come out of the woodwork adeer and declare your intentions!!

jecelowj

Postby jecelowj » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 pm

My intentions are clear sxp. It is fowking religion that is controlling us and I hate to be without free will.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:21 pm

^ Don't worry, Ciise Masiixi baa ku bad baadinaye.

jecelowj

Postby jecelowj » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:25 pm

I am not a christian. I just found out the root cause of Somali's problem.

jecelowj

Postby jecelowj » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Everyone manipulates the ignorant using religion. My message is to put a side religious difference and allow anyone to believe in anything he/she wants. Free will. No one is born to be Muslim, that is a lie.

B.S: I am just questioning religion. Don't say i am "maseeh" because i am not.

saab9000

Postby saab9000 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Everyone manipulates the ignorant using religion. My message is to put a side religious difference and allow anyone to believe in anything he/she wants. Free will. No one is born to be Muslim, that is a lie.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:46 pm

when I'm praying my rug is facing mogadishu

Oursend

Postby Oursend » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:34 am

Calm down everythink will going to be allright!

theologain

Postby theologain » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:07 am

I hate to see our culture getting washed away.
I hate hearing Arabic names when i am not an Arab.
I hate the "wadaado" who twist everything.
I hate when they say your deeds are counted.
I hate when i hear, do this and you will get that in hereafter.
What is wrong with Arab names don't you know Allah favourite names are Abdullah and Abdulrahman. What did the Wadaado twist, they only want you to Succeed. Your deeds are counted every bit. Do it, if you get rewards.

theologain

Postby theologain » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:12 am

Shut you f-king Mouth Shut the Fuck up you Cunt, You Ignorant Fuck The Devil playing with your Shitty Brain Lair Everyone is Born Muslim then we get influence by our Parents our Family and Our Friends. People like you must die.

jecelowj

Postby jecelowj » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:22 pm

I was an extremist once. I would never question the religion in fear of missing out the great Jannah. I would fight with anyone who raises question or tries to be westernized. I was disgusted with them and shun them. I don't know why i was doing that. I would be happy if anything bad befalls the non-believers. I used to justify the wrong things Islamists were doing around the world. I think i was very ignorant at the time. Whenever the thought of how bad my religion confronted me, i used to ignore it and blame it on Sheydan until i asked myself the question one day (Why would Allah punish all those that are not Muslims in long lasting hell in hereafter? Why doesn't he reward people for being good not for being a muslim?). I looked at all the fundamentals and compared with what i know for a fact and it came down to me, i am scammed literally.

I stopped doing anything in the name of Allah. I would do things when they please me. I started to quit the Mosque. I stopped doing Salah and Saum. I acted as a good muslim around friends and family. I love my family and i don't want to lose them. I am still a muslim because of my family and my girlfriend who is a muslim too.

I don't have a problem being a non-practising muslim. It is really a good feeling. My family thinks i am practising, they know i am not a religious person but they r ok with the fact that i am a muslim. I hate lying to them and i just wanna tell them but i love my mother so much that the thought of lossing that connection makes me lie to them.

I am not living with my girlfriend now but we r planning to marry soon. She doesn't know that i don't believe in being a muslim anymore. I love her so much and i wanna keep her even if it means becoming a good muslim. I would worship her if that is what it takes. I can be anything for her but hopefully she will not be a religious person too. I cannot wake up in the middle of the night to pray, that is not my thing. Hopefully she will understand. I don't wanna bring up the subject. I already told her i am not a religious person and she is ok with it.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.