Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Borama in Pictures

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Borama in Pictures

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:17 pm

This is Ceel Sheekh

:dj:
Haa dee it's Ceel Sheekh obviously!
I posted it coz " Ceelka Sheekha unukaa iska leh" :lol:
And stop messing up my "raantafuu" niyaw ahaha!
P.s Mida kale, I have read some old threads that u use to rep B-town, imika mucarad cadiya ayad noqotay sidaan ugu so birayba meshan Abdow
Masha allah yarna waad quudhi wayday?.........Bakhayl much!

Libix
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Libix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:27 pm

Let this pic be the trailblazer...My fav pic of all time walee. to the guy who took it...Should be rewarded fr it.
What a beauty! :lawd:

Free tour of Borama, what do you say Agent447? Waa bil Ramadan, naxariis muuji :lol: :myman:
Would be my pleasure, Essence. Wax dhulka iga yaalaa ma jiraan :jawalrus: and I am sure you are a light backer so, consider it done.
Pick your touring transportation from these humble but cute cars..The Minibus, the tuktuk loool the Black toyota or Mak2
This is how you will be welcomed=Galbin
This is where you will be staying
Where you will be winding down after a long trekking day in the mountains
And this here, this shyt right herreee is where it will all kick off loool :smugruss:
Red Sea Awdal coast

sawirka ugu danbeeyo qataroos waaye ee ubaxyada bug waaye lee ha idhihin

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:30 pm

" Anoo laamiga socdaan, luloodaayaa heesayaa"

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:39 pm

[
Red Sea Awdal coast
Libix walee its difficult to tell. Laga yaabaa inay flowero caadiya yihin ama ay bug caaga iska yihiinba!...But it does the trick, Nimcan Hilaac iyo Nimco Samriye hala soo waydiiyo :)

Libix
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Libix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:56 pm

[
Red Sea Awdal coast
Libix walee its difficult to tell. Laga yaabaa inay flowero caadiya yihin ama ay bug caaga iska yihiinba!...But it does the trick, Nimcan Hilaac iyo Nimco Samriye hala soo waydiiyo :)
lol magacaaba idilay. nimcaan iyo nimco. waa hora iigu danbeysan laba qofo isku magac egoo is wato aan maqlo mise arko. xaaskiisa miya?

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:10 pm

This is Ceel Sheekh
I posted it coz " Ceelka Sheekha unukaa iska leh"
P.s Mida kale, I have read some old threads that u use to rep B-town, imika mucarad cadiya ayad noqotay sidaan ugu so birayba meshan Abdow
Ceel Sheekh ma lihid

Ceel Sheekh is in Berbera district according to the old Somali regions
Along with Cabdi Geedi in Baki district, they both belong to Sacad Muuse.

:sland: :stylin: :sland:

Yaanan kugu qaban adigoo mar dambe sheeganaya deegaano aanad shaqo ku lahayn

:ufdup:
Last edited by abdikarim86 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:12 pm

^^ Lool Bless....Maya xaaskiisa maaha...Both are quite famous in their own rights Libix!...Nimcaan Abdiraxman Hilaac wuxu ka midyahay dhalinyarta fanaaniinta ee imika suuqa haysta ( Xidigaha Geeska ) youtube ka eeg. Nimco Samriye, Masha allah waa gabadh Tvga Horn Cable ka shaqaysta oo daadihisa barnaamijyada fanka iyo suugaanta ,Ciidaha iyo Sanadada cusub.

Markan meeshan oo la yidhaa Ceel Sheekh kuna taala xeebta bada cas ee Somaliland, waxay ku qabteen barnaamij maalintii Valentines Day( 2015) ahayd oo Nimco Samriye daadihinaysay, Nimcaan hilaacna ahaa ninka madadaalada iyo heesaha soo tabinayay. Ma i fahminoo ! :)

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:24 pm

This is Ceel Sheekh
I posted it coz " Ceelka Sheekha unukaa iska leh"
Ceel Sheekh ma lihid

Ceel Sheekh is in Berbera district according to the old Somali regions
Along with Cabdi Geedi in Baki district (according to Siyaad Barre's regions), they both belong to Sacad Muuse.

:sland: :stylin: :sland:

Yaanan kugu qaban adigoo mar dambe sheeganaya deegaano aanad shaqo ku lahayn

:ufdup:
Loool...You do realise these are the places where no elections ever takes place, ever asked yourself why thats the case?..Abdi Geedi is a Reer nuur dagaan for the simple fact that its located in Baki District, Ceel sheikh is Ree maxamed dagaan, eventhou its located outside the Awdal region borders and in Sahil. Dilla technically is located outside the borders of Awdal lool yet dee you wont hear us saying we have districts in Waqoyi Galbed!
As informative as you sound about the Somlilands degaan, you still have a long way to go, if you believe that there are Isaaq degaan in Awdal looool...When in fact, Hargeisa, Gabiley and that area alone has more Gadabursis than there could ever be isaaqs in Awdal

Anyway, stop shitting in my backyard will ya :demonic:

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:37 pm

shamona hee hee *micheal jackson voice*

fuck the haters cuz!

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:42 pm

:lol:

Why would Sacad Muuse spend millions of dollars on a road between Hargeysa and Ceel Sheekh/Cabdi Geedi
if we were not confident the land was ours?

Ciise Waraabe baa dhul badan baneeyay with their migration to Djibouti city, markaasaad
xeeb yeelatay :lol:

kibir daraadeed ayaad hadana isku dayday inaad sheegatid Dhul Sacad Muuse.

Arinta electionsku waa simply a placation of minorities ... SL as an entity will
not stand in our way when it comes to Ceel Sheekh and Cabdi Geedi

And lol at Gadabuursi in Gabiley and Hargeysa - ha tirsan dumarka la qabo :up: :lol:

That is enough for caawa ....

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:53 pm

:lol:

Why would Sacad Muuse spend millions of dollars on a road between Hargeysa and Ceel Sheekh/Cabdi Geedi
if we were not confident the land was ours?

Ciise Waraabe baa dhul badan baneeyay with their migration to Djibouti city, markaasaad
xeeb yeelatay :lol:

kibir daraadeed ayaad hadana isku dayday inaad sheegatid Dhul Sacad Muuse.

Arinta electionsku waa simply a placation of minorities ... SL as an entity will
not stand in our way when it comes to Ceel Sheekh and Cabdi Geedi

And lol at Gadabuursi in Gabiley and Hargeysa - ha tirsan dadka la qabo :up: :lol:

That is enough for caawa ....
You right now

Gabilay was always a shared town and a Gadabuursi settlement, where they with Isaaq had a joint farming committee. I hope your narrow minded pigmy brain can at least take the time to do research. I said shared, because I am a factual man, unlike you.

Of course it's enough for caawa, continue your day chewing khat. :lol:

Libix
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Libix » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:37 pm

^^ Lool Bless....Maya xaaskiisa maaha...Both are quite famous in their own rights Libix!...Nimcaan Abdiraxman Hilaac wuxu ka midyahay dhalinyarta fanaaniinta ee imika suuqa haysta ( Xidigaha Geeska ) youtube ka eeg. Nimco Samriye, Masha allah waa gabadh Tvga Horn Cable ka shaqaysta oo daadihisa barnaamijyada fanka iyo suugaanta ,Ciidaha iyo Sanadada cusub.

Markan meeshan oo la yidhaa Ceel Sheekh kuna taala xeebta bada cas ee Somaliland, waxay ku qabteen barnaamij maalintii Valentines Day( 2015) ahayd oo Nimco Samriye daadihinaysay, Nimcaan hilaacna ahaa ninka madadaalada iyo heesaha soo tabinayay. Ma i fahminoo ! :)

lol asaga waa kasaa laakin gabadhan kaseen marka ubaxoo soo camiraan is dhahay sheeko cadaaneydkoo meesha kusoo sharxay malaha waa qoftiisa.

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Masjid Abu Hurayra

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Sunset plus colour xijaabs

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:39 pm

SHeikh Ali Jawhar Mountain

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.