Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Borama in Pictures

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Borama in Pictures

Postby AGENT447 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Ramadan footy tournament in Borama

The setting is just exquisite but I dont know whether to be happy or sad lol.....It looks so beautiful but at the same time a bit basic, coz of the lack of facilities. Althou this is the khayriyada Borama/Istaanka Jabuti, it provides a convenient location for Ramadan tournament and is one of the only football ground right bang in the middle of the city. The other one is quite far. It could be turned into a nice little stadium with aesthetic pitch and some sort of stands for the fans. Ilahaw ha i dilin anon meshan iyo hanuuninta Borama qor qorin.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Borama in Pictures

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Mashallah, the spirit is there. The stadium will be there too, just give it time.
Last edited by RoobleAlWaliid on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:35 pm

I am thinking I might as well turn this into one of those picture of the day threads lol And why not start with these beautiful folks observing the Blessed month of Ramadan while still having fun .....any contribution, suggestion or feedback would be well received.

Let this pic be the trailblazer...My fav pic of all time walee. :up: to the guy who took it...Should be rewarded fr it.

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:43 pm

:lawd: The view! Notice the similarity of the 2 pic..Marna South ayaa masajidka laga sawiray marna North, I think :)

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Mashallah, the spirit is there. The stadium will be there too, just give it time.
Insha allah Rooble, soon. Bro your artistic talent is very much needed walee....And you should also try to contribute and add ur little cool touch on the pics :)

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Insha allah Rooble, soon. Bro your artistic talent is very much needed walee....And you should also try to contribute and add ur little cool touch on the pics :)
I could do with a nice logo/insignia or just a wicked heading for my fb page for Borama ; We love Borama. I wanna revive it , waan ka caajisayba niyaw, we had like close to 10k last time i posted anything which ws last yeart.
Shid loool Intan edit gare islaha ban anigii isku sii jawabay ....Sanbus is getting to me :D

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:54 pm

When I was in Asia I have seen they had the ability to build a makeshift stadium for games and concerts and when it is offer they dismantle and take it back.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:59 pm

I could do with a nice logo/insignia or just a wicked heading for my fb page for Borama ; We love Borama. I wanna revive it , waan ka caajisayba niyaw, we had like close to 10k last time i posted anything which ws last yeart.
Shid loool Intan edit gare islaha ban anigii isku sii jawabay ....Sanbus is getting to me :D
Ninyohow PM me and let me know what I can help with I'll gladly make a nice logo/insignia for the FB page wallahi.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:01 pm

I am thinking I might as well turn this into one of those picture of the day threads lol And why not start with these beautiful folks observing the Blessed month of Ramadan while still having fun .....any contribution, suggestion or feedback would be well received.

Let this pic be the trailblazer...My fav pic of all time walee. :up: to the guy who took it...Should be rewarded fr it.

One of my favorite pic's too wallahi and some others , but can't find them at the moment. I'll let this thread know when I do.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:10 pm

One of the best cities of Somalia.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Borama. :up: :up: :up:

Xiis1928
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xiis1928 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:40 pm

I will always have a soft spot for Borama in my heart. My parents marriage occurred in Borama. :heart: :up: :sland:

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Postby KingWaslawi » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:51 pm

Maasha Allaah "indhihii basaasow Borama ma aragteen" :up:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 pm

very beautiful place, mashallah somaliland

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 26June1960 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Beautiful as always!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.