Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Borama: Somalia's Most Inspiring City/Town *VIDEO*

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Borama: Somalia's Most Inspiring City/Town *VIDEO*

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:12 pm

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Borama: Somalia's Most Inspiring City/Town *VIDEO*

Postby bumps » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:58 pm

I've lived in Borama for 4 years.
It's a nice city.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Bait thread. :umad:. :sland: borama

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:06 pm

When is Farmajo going to visit the occupied beautiful city?

MayDay777
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MayDay777 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:47 pm

I wonder what will happen when he does?

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 am

I wonder what will happen when he does?
Same thing that would happen if Assad visits the Golan Heights or Petro Poroshenko visits Crimea :lol:

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:04 am

After farmaajo gets rid of Al Shabaab occupied city in the south

He will free Borama from Idoor terrorist..

Most reer borama supports farmaajo :som: :up:

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 am

We need to stop giving false hope to Reer Borama I don't think they can take anymore heart breaks. Siad Barre made the same promise in '88 when the idoor terrorist started acting up. He ended up dying in a foreign land. Abdullahi Yusuf made the same promise as well he ended up dying in a foreign land. Maybe we are underestimating these calculative, domineering and cunning idoors. Maybe the best course of action is to cut our losses and move on. Like we did we with Somalis in Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia :?

Dhulbahantking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhulbahantking » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:28 am

We need to stop giving false hope to Reer Borama I don't think they can take anymore heart breaks. Siad Barre made the same promise in '88 when the idoor terrorist started acting up. He ended up dying in a foreign land. Abdullahi Yusuf made the same promise as well he ended up dying in a foreign land. Maybe we are underestimating these calculative, domineering and cunning idoors. Maybe the best course of action is to cut our losses and move on. Like we did we with Somalis in Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia :?
Qolomaad tahaay?

DhuloPride

Postby DhuloPride » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 am

Boroma is so beautiful mashallah, it reminds me of laascaanood. One of our Samaroon brothers:

"Lol this is SO funny!! I'm Dir(Samaroon) and I was born in Boroma. We are not "Somaliland" we are part of SOMALIA. Can landers please STOP claiming us. We are a state of Somalia and will always be. All my tribe, friends, and family don't claim "Somaliland" we say we are from SOMALIA. But, we you have a gun in your head everyday telling you to put down the blue star flag and not to sing the Somali anthem then its a different story. I'm hear to say ONCE AND FOR ALL Dulbahante, Warsangali and Samaroon don't recognize somaliland. Landers always blame the south but, you force there other tribes that live there to be part of you. WHICH IS, WHY YOU AREN'T RECOGNIZED!!! Oh, I will never forget how the SNM killed 3,500 Samaroons for refusing Somaliland."

Prlnce
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Prlnce » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:53 am

Boroma is so beautiful mashallah, it reminds me of laascaanood. One of our Samaroon brothers:

"Lol this is SO funny!! I'm Dir(Samaroon) and I was born in Boroma. We are not "Somaliland" we are part of SOMALIA. Can landers please STOP claiming us. We are a state of Somalia and will always be. All my tribe, friends, and family don't claim "Somaliland" we say we are from SOMALIA. But, we you have a gun in your head everyday telling you to put down the blue star flag and not to sing the Somali anthem then its a different story. I'm hear to say ONCE AND FOR ALL Dulbahante, Warsangali and Samaroon don't recognize somaliland. Landers always blame the south but, you force there other tribes that live there to be part of you. WHICH IS, WHY YOU AREN'T RECOGNIZED!!! Oh, I will never forget how the SNM killed 3,500 Samaroons for refusing Somaliland."
Tell your imaginary friend cool story bro :lol:
you have a gun in your head everyday telling you to put down the blue star flag and not to sing the Somali anthem then its a different story
That's made me laugh out loud :lol:

You know who else had a gun pointed at their head? the iidoors. Maybe Dulbahante, Warsangali can take a page out of the iidoor play book and stop crying for a blue flag that gave up on them. Grow some balls and take what is yours :-@ Yaab how pathetic looking for allies? Samaroon are eating good they ain't your allies.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.