Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pictures of Borama, Dilla and Awbarre 2017

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MujahidAishah

Re: Pictures of Borama, Dilla and Awbarre 2017

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:29 pm

The Agent. You will be surprised. But I'm actually one of the Samaroon who have lineal ties with the Reer Nuur.

I am from the family of the Ugaas (Makayldheere). A few of us moved into Awbare in the last century, the last boqor, my father's uncle, the family of Ugaas Rooble Doodi the family of Jicsin Cilmi Dheere and the family of Sheekh Hasan Nuuriye. I'm from those families. The Reer Faarax Nuur, especially Reer Waa Dhowr (Sophisticate's Reer abtiyaal) are our closest neighbours in farming lands.

Reer Nuur waa lafta Samaroon. Ilaahey have idin barakeeyo ameen ameen.
Masha allah cuzin, even better. You are Royalty, with blood ties to the actual Royal family ( Some R.r folks jokingly call themselves the Royal family) lol.......Thanks sxb and Amen, may Allah bless the Beesha in general!

Anigu I am Reer Mahamoud Nuur, asal Boramawi through and through!
We keep in check our cuzins the Iise warriors
:lol:

Warya Agent, we are trying to break down the wall of mistrust adiguna sheeko baa noga keentay left-field...dee waa ku siday huuno?

How come you never join the Dir conference we hold every month or so? You only show up when the quarterly khaat is being distributed, :) .

Ooooooo heeey awoowgay samaroon meesha waa amiiradkii oo cad maa RRkii baa meesha ku faaanaya.. warya MC waa laf dabarka samaroon

Salan dare abti Agents

:pac: :deadrose:
Take that back cuz ahahaha, Although I am a quintessential Qaldaan, I am nonetheless the posh level headed free of mirqaan type, but that was a quick left hook, and deservedly so for my little familial transgression. my bad thou, the old FKD askari in me couldn't resist it :lol:

I know what you mean though, I have kinda abandoned my post saw maaha, but in my defence this place has lately turned into such a pigsty cuz, wouldn't you say and is extremely off putting?

Good seeing you Bro, and good on you lads for representing Beesha Barakaysan ee Dir

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Majestic Land, God bless Somali territory & beesha samaroon.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:30 am

Too much trolls these days .
Horta inugu maa isku firsatayn? No day goes by here w/o you all mentioning the tall skyline, the lush landscape and 10-lane highways of Hargesa, :) .
And come to think of it this weirdo comes across the most reasonable of the bunch ka waran, what does that tell you? Don't mind him though and expect a reasonable respond, the Xabashi dry gin and the scorching sun back in his little mukhbaarad of a tuulo is getting the best of him. He definitely needs to come back to his psychiatric hostel care :D
Too much trolls these days .
Waaryaahe, waaxay nuxuusnimadan yar ee caatada ah eed raga kula soo meeraysanaysaa, what's so troll about this lad posting couple of decent pics about the blessed city, EXACTLY?

'bout I get my dry gin delivered to my mukbaarad of a hotel y'know! Khaakh :pacspit: fokin' alky :lol:
I might be sakhraan but you are doqon niyaw, borama more than 1000 dollar baan kusoo spend gareeyey during my last visit 2016 my own father baa ku dhashay. Meeshan buskaan u raacay si aan ugu soo noolaado in muddo ah, markaasaad doqonimadaada moodaysaa in argtida sawir keedu dhib igu hayo look how stupid you are. Qofka wax soo dhigay baan troll ku idhi maadaama aanan hore u arki jirin, waanan ka raali gelinaya hadii aan isaga/yada ku khaldamay . adiguna Xaal iyo opologies isugu Kay soo dar waad iga gardaran tahee.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:35 am

Sorry guys didn't read your opologies. Waan idinka aqbalay raali gelintaas .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.