Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The tragedy of Mandaluug Dir and their dispersion

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The tragedy of Mandaluug Dir and their dispersion

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:14 am

Why the obsession you weirdo? You see anyone entering Habar ceeb Jeclo threads?
I just highlighted that Google does not recognise beesha Mandaluyong Dir. This is a fact. I did not even say anything negative about them.

You on the other hand, are of unknown qudhubursi origin, and a langaab on top. You have my sympathies :up:

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:24 am

Mandaluug must be bad attempt to counterfeit Mudulood (the Hawiye).

Isaac dominates Dir though. We get free bank account when we arrive in Xamar taking the lion shares of so called "Dir" seats and budget.
Weird same clan that cries about Xamar inflicting a fake genocide would run to Xamar for seats and brag about Mogadishu giving them a share of the pie?
We rule Samaroon and Issa,
Remember only 40% of Samaroon live in Somaliland, while 5~10% of Ciise. Also inside Ethiopia you beg them for help. The clan numbers are irrelevant in Ethiopia and we know that today. Those Abdulmajid days were Idoor depended on our support to counter ONLF are gone.
Isaaq businessmen dominate Djibouti.
You think they gained it with hard work? They got free pass from Ismaciil Omar Guelleh. Literally the Isaaq there chew on Ciise balls like bubblegum and scream that they are related whilst on Somalinet say the opposite. More are realizing this. In fact a large part of the Ciise can't wait for Ismaciil Omar Guelleh's term to come to and end and crack down largely on Isaaq who have enjoyed his presence and cumshots on their faces.
If any Isaaq goes to deep south, the Biyomaal will be first to welcome us with a basket of fruits.
Not for long. :clap: You should keep insulting them. They are catching on to the ways of Binu Eydoor.
Gadsaan celebrate when they see us in Haud.
Gaadsan and Eydoor? Your dreaming

What does that tell you kids?

And just for the record it was an Isaaq man who freed the Dir (Issa and Samaroon of Zeila) from the Arab masters. Read about Haji Sharmarke.

Again here we (SNM) are in Zeila looking for the few haters.

And in the process the Biyomaal became SSNM.

You had your days to prove your point but nah all we see is Isaaq dominance. Even Issa cannot crown their Ugaas without flying the SL flag in Zeila.

We like you Dir kids but sometimes you can be noisy and maybe another little SNM slap is all you need.
Haji Sharmarke was installed by the Ottoman.

Have you forgotten during the Civil War. the Issa and Samaroon had 4 different organizations. 2 in Ethiopia and 2 in Somalia, while at same time there was a civil war in Djibouti. The organizations were Horyaal, IGLF in Ethiopia and UNF and SDA in Somalia. The Isaaq had a unified organization.

The Issa even helped the Isaaq access Zeila and helped their wounded SNM soldiers get treated in Djibouti after a agreement they signed in Dire Dawa.

Now tell me again when you fought all of the Issa and Samaroon. Only 2 subclans of Dir and they almost match the Isaaq in size. This is why the British created the borders in our disadvantage. The day you see these 2 unite and form a real organization it would send shock-waves over all your areas.
Last edited by RoobleAlWaliid on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:26 am

Why the obsession you weirdo? You see anyone entering Habar ceeb Jeclo threads?
I just highlighted that Google does not recognise beesha Mandaluyong Dir. This is a fact. I did not even say anything negative about them.

You on the other hand, are of unknown qudhubursi origin, and a langaab on top. You have my sympathies :up:
There is nothing more laangaab than a Habar 6us Jeclo, but explain why the obsession with our threads. Yet we wouldn't waste our time with yours. Serious 6us Jeclo obsession going on here? Explain this part.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:37 am

There is nothing more laangaab than a Habar ceeb Jeclo, but explain why the obsession with our threads. Yet we wouldn't waste our time with yours. Serious ceeb Jeclo obsession going on here? Explain this part.
No obsession, to me you are some langaab (of unknown origin) that HA push around, I do not harbour any ill will towards you wallahi. Just making factual statements you can not dispute.

Google A.I does not recognise beesha Mandaluyong Dir. Which reignites previously held sentiment that you lot excel at number shopping. Its documented sxb.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:43 am

There is nothing more laangaab than a Habar ceeb Jeclo, but explain why the obsession with our threads. Yet we wouldn't waste our time with yours. Serious ceeb Jeclo obsession going on here? Explain this part.
No obsession, to me you are some langaab (of unknown origin) that HA push around, I do not harbour any ill will towards you wallahi. Just making factual statements you can not dispute.

Google A.I does not recognise beesha Mandaluyong Dir. Which reignites previously held sentiment that you lot excel at number shopping. Its documented sxb.
Ever knows Habar 6us Jeclo excel at number shopping hence they are 4 fake children united semi-Oromos. They hardly reach into Ethiopia.

Recently I saw another weird invention a Habar 6us Jeclo telling me he was Doodi Sheekh Isxaaq. I was like WTF is Doodi Sheekh Isxaaq.
Just like that cannibal who was Habar 6us Jeclo that sucked the life out of that child and they branded him "Oromo" :lol: Let''s not forget beesha Bursuug that has recently been added to beesha Arap Isxaq. We know who excel at number shopping.

At end of day don't worry about us, worry about yourselves. I think its him posting this in Awdal section that got most of your panties wet.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:53 am

Qudhunbiirsi is not relevant, he must be honest

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:57 am

Ever knows Habar 6us Jeclo excel at number shopping hence they are 4 fake children united semi-Oromos. They hardly reach into Ethiopia.

Recently I saw another weird invention a Habar 6us Jeclo telling me he was Doodi Sheekh Isxaaq. I was like WTF is Doodi Sheekh Isxaaq.
Just like that cannibal who was Habar 6us Jeclo that sucked the life out of that child and they branded him "Oromo" :lol: Let''s not forget beesha Bursuug that has recently been added to beesha Arap Isxaq. We know who excel at number shopping.

At end of day don't worry about us, worry about yourselves. I think its him posting this in Awdal section that got most of your panties wet.
I dont care for what you 'saw'. The documentation of your unknown origin are clear.

Mandaluyong Dir is just one more attempt at getting some numbers. I respect the hustle.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:31 am

I wish Somalis United in 1870s to stand up to Amxaaro aggression. Why couldn't they Unite like the 1300s & 1400s & 1500s, maybe because we didn't have a centralized authority like Ifat & Adal to rally our people. We could've spread the word and face our common enemy.

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:04 pm

I wish Somalis United in 1870s to stand up to Amxaaro aggression. Why couldn't they Unite like the 1300s & 1400s & 1500s, maybe because we didn't have a centralized authority like Ifat & Adal to rally our people. We could've spread the word and face our common enemy.
Some Somalis just dont have it in them to fight foreigners, but the times of fighting foreigners is over.

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Postby waayeel101 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:46 pm

I heard southern madaluug have sub clan named makador too, their biggest sub clan.

P.s. i can see some people are mad on how they are the only ones who are "langaabs" lol

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Now I get it. They are mad because Thanato posted in Awdal section and not the make belief section of Somaliland (sic).

Shararke the jaja cawar, one-(bugged) eyed was not even Somali but a Habashi free slave. Read R. Burton's book. The one-(bugged) eye Shararke came from less illustrious stock. Illegitimacy and Isaak go hand in hand.

Rooblow been maad sheegin marka tidhi Ciise Djib waxay sugiya Ismaaciil oo ka soda madaxtoyoda, that is when shit will hit the fan for Habar Awal.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Mandaluug must be bad attempt to counterfeit Mudulood (the Hawiye).

Isaac dominates Dir though. We get free bank account when we arrive in Xamar taking the lion shares of so called "Dir" seats and budget.
Weird same clan that cries about Xamar inflicting a fake genocide would run to Xamar for seats and brag about Mogadishu giving them a share of the pie?
We rule Samaroon and Issa,
Remember only 40% of Samaroon live in Somaliland, while 5~10% of Ciise. Also inside Ethiopia you beg them for help. The clan numbers are irrelevant in Ethiopia and we know that today. Those Abdulmajid days were Idoor depended on our support to counter ONLF are gone.
Isaaq businessmen dominate Djibouti.
You think they gained it with hard work? They got free pass from Ismaciil Omar Guelleh. Literally the Isaaq there chew on Ciise balls like bubblegum and scream that they are related whilst on Somalinet say the opposite. More are realizing this. In fact a large part of the Ciise can't wait for Ismaciil Omar Guelleh's term to come to and end and crack down largely on Isaaq who have enjoyed his presence and cumshots on their faces.
If any Isaaq goes to deep south, the Biyomaal will be first to welcome us with a basket of fruits.
Not for long. :clap: You should keep insulting them. They are catching on to the ways of Binu Eydoor.
Gadsaan celebrate when they see us in Haud.
Gaadsan and Eydoor? Your dreaming

What does that tell you kids?

And just for the record it was an Isaaq man who freed the Dir (Issa and Samaroon of Zeila) from the Arab masters. Read about Haji Sharmarke.

Again here we (SNM) are in Zeila looking for the few haters.

And in the process the Biyomaal became SSNM.

You had your days to prove your point but nah all we see is Isaaq dominance. Even Issa cannot crown their Ugaas without flying the SL flag in Zeila.

We like you Dir kids but sometimes you can be noisy and maybe another little SNM slap is all you need.
Haji Sharmarke was installed by the Ottoman.

Have you forgotten during the Civil War. the Issa and Samaroon had 4 different organizations. 2 in Ethiopia and 2 in Somalia, while at same time there was a civil war in Djibouti. The organizations were Horyaal, IGLF in Ethiopia and UNF and SDA in Somalia. The Isaaq had a unified organization.

The Issa even helped the Isaaq access Zeila and helped their wounded SNM soldiers get treated in Djibouti after a agreement they signed in Dire Dawa.

Now tell me again when you fought all of the Issa and Samaroon. Only 2 subclans of Dir and they almost match the Isaaq in size. This is why the British created the borders in our disadvantage. The day you see these 2 unite and form a real organization it would send shock-waves over all your areas.
No need for boring long meaningless essays. End of the day you fly the towxiid flag and that's because you were forced to bite the dust. Can you put up any armed resistance?

Raidboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raidboss » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:07 pm

This section needs a mod so we can control the pest.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Well, since the Sultan of Ciise is HJ, then....

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Dir is predominately T1a despite being geographically dispersed, which gives credence to their tribe being real. This haplogroup is almost non-existent among other Afro-Asiatic speakers i.e. Oromo, Afar, Agew etc. However, for some other clans, there is no consensus on a common progenitor, meaning they are a legitimate confederacy of (paternally)related and unrelated tribes under an umbrella. I wouldn't throw stones in a glass house. :lol:

Nonsense,

T1a exists among other Cushitic populations including mixed south Cushitic speaking groups such as Iraqw in Tanzania and Great Lakes Region. There's also high frequencies of T1a in northern Eritrea and southern Egypt but almost non existent in northern Sudan.

Clans are socially constructed but Zumaale and some of his comrades in here are trying to make Dir the exception to the rule.

To the Isaaq forumers,

I don't understand why you need to hijack this thread.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.