Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The tragedy of Mandaluug Dir and their dispersion

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thanato

Re: The tragedy of Mandaluug Dir and their dispersion

Postby Thanato » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:44 am

Interesting. Very nice.
It seems that they are two different clans, thanks for that info. I was in the assumption they were the same. Looks like I need to go back and read the book again
Maraan foqol maraan.You get schooled in every topic it seems....is low iq a garacbursi trait?
Drobbah, go get a life.

I don't talk to illegitimate Oromos.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:51 am

The Gadabursi were the tribe that lived near Harar, so that is my geographical argument:

First footsteps in East Africa, by Richard Burton 1800's

Scramble for the Horn of Africa 1827-1977

SInce we were molesting anyone who comes to Harar according to the British, we were probably the same people who refused to pay tax to the Imam and resorted to banditry in the Futuh. Makes sense. :oops:
We all had our fair share of bandits, probably in the Somali gene :)

TopMon

Postby TopMon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:17 am

QudhunBursi was probably one dude at that time
Lmfao!!!

f-king langaabs wish they were Habar Magaadle

Thanato

Postby Thanato » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:22 am

QudhunBursi was probably one dude at that time
Lmfao!!!

f-king langaabs wish they were Habar Magaadle
I always wanted to ask you, why do you act and talk like a docile penguin when you talk to ajnabis in those DNA forums? Yet, when you come to Somali forums your virulent Oromo side comes out?

You seem like a submissive person to ajnabis?

Well, it reminds me of the Habr Awal women here in London. Must be in the DNA?

TopMon

Postby TopMon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:28 am

Slapping QudhunBursi is on my DNA....f-king QudhunBursi women is in my DNA.Massacring you effeminate limp wristed fucks at Dilla is in my morherfucking DNA.

Don't mention the large powerful clan of Habar Awal langaab boy.This between JB and your entire dusty langaab clan

Thanato

Postby Thanato » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:32 am

Slapping QudhunBursi is on my DNA....f-king QudhunBursi women is in my DNA.Massacring you effeminate limp wristed fucks at Dilla is in my morherfucking DNA.

Don't mention the large powerful clan of Habar Awal langaab boy.This between JB and your entire dusty langaab clan
First deal with Reer Nuur who are living in Gabiley with their farms. Go and take those farms first. Then we might be concerned lol.

TopMon

Postby TopMon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:34 am

Reer nuur? Nigga they don't live in the region because if they did they would have been massacred like at Dilla.

Your ashy limp wristed mirqaan father has lied to you.Telling stories of grandeur to distract you from the simple fact that ignoble origins and are langaab hence the name Gudabursi

Thanato

Postby Thanato » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:54 am

Reer nuur? Nigga they don't live in the region because if they did they would have been massacred like at Dilla.

Your ashy limp wristed mirqaan father has lied to you.Telling stories of grandeur to distract you from the simple fact that ignoble origins and are langaab hence the name Gudabursi
Reer Nuur own you. Their farms are all the way upto Arabsiyo. I drove past them and saw them myself.

They are your enemies, not me. I'm from Ethiopia sxb. Your clan lives no way near me. Go and negotiate with your Reer Maxamuud Nuur neighbours and keep me out of it!

TopMon

Postby TopMon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:04 am

You have never left Britain....You have never been to SL heck I don't think you have even seen Borama.Arabisyo is JB(Baha Cumar) with a minority Bah Gob who are not even allowed to be Mayors even though we are fellow SM.

Samarone don't own anything except Borama it Dilla but JB own your women and will soon encroach on your land.It is the natural order of things,the weak die and the strong live.

TopMon

Postby TopMon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:06 am

Now that's enough karbash for one day langaab boy....

Maybe next week I will teach you some new facts about your midgo clan

Thanato

Postby Thanato » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:25 am

Go and run away. I know you hate being a descendant of Bucur Bacayr who had many illegitimate children. But don't tell your dad you hate him, he would be rolling in his grave. Ungrateful person you are!

Don't ever claim Reer Nuur lands ever again! Reer Maxamuud might get upset. Gabiley is inhabited by Baho Samaroon, Reer Nuur, Madigaan, Akishe and Jibril Abukar. That's the demographics.

Don't ever dream of claiming someone elses territory. Or else you will put yourself at peril :lol:

Your clan is lowly. Go home.

Sagarow

Postby Sagarow » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:57 pm

TopMon

Postby TopMon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:21 pm

Keep Habar Awal out of your mouth....This is between JB and your enitre langaab clan centered around Borama

Thanato

Postby Thanato » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Keep Habar Awal out of your mouth....This is between JB and your enitre langaab clan centered around Borama
Habr Awal are equivalent to Reer Maxamuud Nuur. You can't keep those guys out of Gabiley, they own acres of farms.

Wajale is OWNED

Let us cry together :mrgreen:

TopMon

Postby TopMon » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Habr Awal are equivalent to Reer Maxamuud Nuur. You can't keep those guys out of Gabiley, they own acres of farms.

Wajale is OWNED

Let us cry together :mrgreen:
Yes indeed let us cry together...while we are at it why don't you check my response in the other thread langaab british boy :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.