Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BAYDHABO WAKE THE FUKK UP

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: BAYDHABO WAKE THE FUKK UP

Postby Shirib » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Voltage
How dare you? raagi Bay iyo Bakool ku galgashey baad ka so jeeda :| :arrow:

USC, here is Raxaweyn celebrating defeating them :arrow:

Shirib, wal wal ma fadoow :up:
i hope you havent forgotten that Ethiopia was the RRA's biggest ally, who helped them defeat Aideed.
And who was Aideeds biggest ally to defeat Siyaad?

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Ethiopia provided military assistance to the RRA in terms of manpower, but when Aideed fought the dictatorship heck even Ethiopia was too busy facing it's own internal crisis and potential anarchy.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Ethiopia provided military assistance to the RRA in terms of manpower, but when Aideed fought the dictatorship heck even Ethiopia was too busy facing it's own internal crisis and potential anarchy.
LOOOL, HG media propaganda is great. Ethiopia provided military training and a few officers, the fighters were all Rahanweyn, Ethiopia was too busy fighting Eritrea when the RRA and Aideed were fighting to send in their own forces

and even if RRA used Ethiopian forces and nothing else they had pretty damn good reason to do so considering what Aideed was doing to them

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Shirib
My fellow Eelaye you dont need to explain yourself! RRA freed their region and people from the power hungery, savage USC! they liberated themselvs by any mean neccesary. It doesent really mattered how they did it, or who they used! at the end of the day hey got rid of the basterds :up:

Abakar
Go piss on another thread you cuqdad ridden idiot :arrow:
Last edited by Xamud. on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 am

:lol: Ganging up on the Hawiye. Shirib, the bedouin called you an Eelay, when you know you're Digil, he's generalising you and calling you a beggar. Man, stand up for yourself!

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:29 pm

It's not gaining up on Hawiye its u who seemingly was defending Hussein Aideed and his crimes against the Rahanweyn people, on what basis is it that you would defend that if I may ask

Me and Xamud the Eelaay guy have an understanding, its nothing personal :lol:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Hey where did I call Geledis beggers? beside I know hes Digil and not Mirifle? am Elaay myself :lol: :up:

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:42 pm

It's not gaining up on Hawiye its u who seemingly was defending Hussein Aideed and his crimes against the Rahanweyn people, on what basis is it that you would defend that if I may ask

Dude, Huseyn Aideed was a 16 year old and you guys celebrate defeating a kid who probably didn't reach maturity. :lol:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Dude, Huseyn Aideed was a 16 year old and you guys celebrate defeating a kid who probably didn't reach maturity. :lol:
Was he not the most powerful warlord in Somalia at the time?

Ur only defending him cause he is Hawiye and nothin else :arrow:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:51 pm

What an i.diot. So Xussein Caydiid took a gun and said reer Baydhabo come fight me? Or did he inherit his dad's militia? Defeating that militia is equal to defeating a 16 year old in your head? So when that militia defeated Murusade in hours, the fastest defeat in clan fighting in the Civil War which gave you guys the name "Beesha Kuwait" who were you fighting?

War caqli xumaa waxa ma hawiyaa :lol: :lol:

The first person to use Ethiopia was Abdullahi Yusuf, the second person was Caydiid when he was in Feerfeer for 6 years feeding on Ethiopia and having Munguste arm him. Don't accuse anyone of Ethiopia.

T

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:21 pm

What an i.diot. So Xussein Caydiid took a gun and said reer Baydhabo come fight me? Or did he inherit his dad's militia? Defeating that militia is equal to defeating a 16 year old in your head? So when that militia defeated Murusade in hours, the fastest defeat in clan fighting in the Civil War which gave you guys the name "Beesha Kuwait" who were you fighting?
:lol: :lol: So thats where they got the name from? Abakar get the fukk outta here magaca hawiye iyo USC baad ku qarabata, wayo Murursade dagaal ma yaqaano :arrow:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Stop wasting your time arguing with faqash Kids..Their Hatred for your people is unparralled.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Our hatred? first of all Darood waa gob we dont hate on other somalis they hate on us, second what is it to hate on? 20 years (and still counting) and your still in turmoil? You went from one Darood ruler to another? third: get the fukk outta of this thread, its dedicated for my birth town Isha Baydhabo! dameer mankaal ka so dharkay oo meel u dhuusada la galo wayeey sacad uma hayo

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:09 pm

War caqli xumaa waxa ma hawiyaa :lol: :lol:

The first person to use Ethiopia was Abdullahi Yusuf, the second person was Caydiid when he was in Feerfeer for 6 years feeding on Ethiopia and having Munguste arm him. Don't accuse anyone of Ethiopia.

T
:lol: and you accuse me of cuqdad iyo madax adeeg. war ninyahow maxaa markasta i dhaba socotaa. iga laher, cid kaa caqli xun ma jirtee. sow adiga maaha kii la safta afweyne marna huuraale marna jva marna rra :lol: wtf

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Our hatred? first of all Darood waa gob we dont hate on other somalis they hate on us, second what is it to hate on? 20 years (and still counting) and your still in turmoil? You went from one Darood ruler to another? third: get the fukk outta of this thread, its dedicated for my birth town Isha Baydhabo! dameer mankaal ka so dharkay oo meel u dhuusada la galo wayeey sacad uma hayo
:lol: dugaagyahow idinku waad is iibisaan, maxa idinka daran? at least today a hawiye from muqdisho would be welcome at hobyo ama jowhar ama beledweyne etc lakinse you guys would turn your own absame brothers away and sell them to xabashi administration for what? bariis aad bari ka weyseen aa? :lol: mida kale, beerdoofaar goormuu madax noqday? sow asaga maanta yaman qaxooti ku ah? xaalkiisu kama dhaama nimanki utanga iyo badda ku dhinta. anyway, idinkuba tarikhdiina 1969 ayu ka bilabaa. anaga dowlad iyo sharci socoto baanu lehen ka bilaw 50's., lakinse idinkaa sheekadi qabiil iyo corruption iyo xukun jaceel dalka keensaday. hadanaa amxaaro la wadaagteen markaad xukunka mar labaad dooneysan. hadalka beenta naga daa ninyahow, markaad dameer igu yeeraysid, yaa kaa hir baadiyeysan adigoo kasoo jeeda saxaaro haddane oon iyo gaajo iyo abaaro ku dileyso, anaga caasimada baanu leenahay dad idiin ka ilbaxsan oo reer magaal ah baan nahayee oo taariikh weyn leh baanu nahay. ku ekaaw badownimadaada dhoociilyahow sankaa ka hadleysayee
Last edited by Somaliman50 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.