Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NOTABLE BANAADIR PEOPLE

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: NOTABLE BANAADIR PEOPLE

Postby accident » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Don't hate all darood. I am Siwaaqroon and I have nothing but respect for Mudulood.

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:46 pm

when i say i hate some clans i do not mean i hate the people i hate the leaders that r representing that particular clan

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 pm

u habaraneey are comedians,, i hate daarood more than i hate habar gidir, they are sneaky bastards trying to get what they want, always using a victim card when they are behind one of the worst famines occure in the somali land and genocide,, i know adeerkiin aidid wasn't behind the famine even if he was alleged to be behind the bay and bakool famine. but my point is banaadir is a mudulood land u should respect that thats all im asking for then we can reconcile
Of course Aideed didn't starve the people in Bay and Bakool. How does one man starve hundreds of thousands of people? The famine happened again in the past few months too in their regions. They are nomadic people. What does one expect to happen when roaming the land with nothing but goats and no where near a town or city? This famine has been blamed by Al-Shabab and the past famine on Aideed. Nonsense. There is a difference between putting blame on a party (Al-Shabab) or a person (Aideed) for being an obstacle in sending food aid and then theres the baseless accusation of accusing someone or a party of CREATING a famine.
Don't hate all darood. I am Siwaaqroon and I have nothing but respect for Mudulood.
No you're not :lol:
but my point is banaadir is a mudulood land u should respect that thats all im asking for then we can reconcile
Somalia is shared. We accepted that a long time ago. Why don't you, you sheegato? :lol:

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 am

Yes I am. :lol:

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:46 am

if Somalis want TO SHARE Banaadir, first we must have a centrilized government based in Mogadishu, every gobol can be a maamul goboleed but not Banaadir its a shared city waxaas socon meeyso wallee dagaal aan ka xignaa , every other gobol tax-kiisa etc gobolka loogu dhisaaa, Banaadir tax.ka so xaroonayo soomaliya oo dhan aa leh Macquul Miyaa??

Thats why we supporting Banaadir State!!

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 am

but my point is banaadir is a mudulood land u should respect that thats all im asking for then we can reconcile
No one can deny that,it is already being acknowledged.you should not be hard on your brother even if he mistaken.sacad have their own maamul and we are happy for them.we should work with pro-muudlood groups like cayr for the betterment of hawiye and somalia.

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:54 pm

allright.. Why should we work with ceyr im sure they can take care of their own regions, i rather work with Bantus and cadcad...

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 pm

You Dont Understand It.I dont give a damn about hawiye,habargidir or somali.Mudulood interests supersedes that of hawiye. :lol: The Only way to deal with people who cant unite among themselves is to work with the group that fullfills your future interests.

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:10 pm

u weak facaa iska celi aryaa sheeko hiindeey aa ii keentay,, the only way to deal with them is force them to accept the reality if they wont well its time to kick them out of the city, Banaadir sharci ayaa ka soconaayo cidii sharci la'aan ogolleyn tilaabo ayaa laga qaadaaya!!

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 am

^^You robbed people of the city in late 1800s, now it is your turn.
Moryaan foqul moryaan are u telling me mudulood came to the city 1800, we settled in the city before the year 1400,, marka iska aamuus lee qaraar aa ku haaystee, gobaladiina aa idin baahan Banaadir Dadkeedey uu baahantahay, xamar waa idinka dacwootay sii xuna uu gasheen lamyeeriga aa fiiqfiiqateen taalooyinka sida dhagaxtuur xaawo taako waa dhacdeen,, guryihii islaameed waa dhacdeen,cadcadkii shingaani inta xoog ku wadateen aa baadiyaha fog uu kaxeysateen,, halahaas lee kuma ekaanee magaalo kasta ee somalia ku taal aa ku duusheen asaad webiga biyahiisa beec ka dhigteen,, walahi ani hadaan ku ahaan lahaa waa iska aamuusi lahaa ceeb daraaded walahi maba sheegan lahaan habar gidir
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool walahi this dude is sick ilahey haku cafiiyo sxb :lol: :lol:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:11 am

^^You robbed people of the city in late 1800s, now it is your turn.
Moryaan foqul moryaan are u telling me mudulood came to the city 1800, we settled in the city before the year 1400,, marka iska aamuus lee qaraar aa ku haaystee, gobaladiina aa idin baahan Banaadir Dadkeedey uu baahantahay, xamar waa idinka dacwootay sii xuna uu gasheen lamyeeriga aa fiiqfiiqateen taalooyinka sida dhagaxtuur xaawo taako waa dhacdeen,, guryihii islaameed waa dhacdeen,cadcadkii shingaani inta xoog ku wadateen aa baadiyaha fog uu kaxeysateen,, halahaas lee kuma ekaanee magaalo kasta ee somalia ku taal aa ku duusheen asaad webiga biyahiisa beec ka dhigteen,, walahi ani hadaan ku ahaan lahaa waa iska aamuusi lahaa ceeb daraaded walahi maba sheegan lahaan habar gidir
:lol: :lol: this dude is sick

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:33 am

Faraxoos,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew the animals and the emotional babies would come out after this thread.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:34 am

u habaraneey are comedians,, i hate daarood more than i hate habar gidir, they are sneaky bastards trying to get what they want, always using a victim card when they are behind one of the worst famines occure in the somali land and genocide,, i know adeerkiin aidid wasn't behind the famine even if he was alleged to be behind the bay and bakool famine. but my point is banaadir is a mudulood land u should respect that thats all im asking for then we can reconcile
indeed they are sneaky

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:42 am

Faraxoos,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: thats harsh but really this kid is sick allaha cafiyo

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 am

Faraxoos,

:lol: thats harsh but really this kid is sick allaha cafiyo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.