Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Hawiye

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Beesha Hawiye

Postby sadeboi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:19 am

Beesha Hawiye iyo Isaaq too, I have two questions:

1. What about the qarxis was so dramatic as if some hidden new info was dispersed?
2. Why is Sadeboi being mentioned in certain topics?

For one I barely know any of users, I have not made any hateful speech against any group. The somaliland thing was a joke so get over it people, it wasnt nothing more than a reactionary boredom influenced game. Secondly everything that people have said on the DPG is stuff that is stated on the public domain, and is the kind of rethoric all Somalis use to hightlight the anxieties and fear they have of the other i.e. the other clan. Quit acting like you saw a "eat hawiye and isaq children" topic. Relax and get some rest there are no plans to feast on hawiye and isaq children. Its the typical tribal talk you see daily on s.net nothing more.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: Beesha Hawiye

Postby Thuganomics » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:34 am

Beesha Hawiye iyo Isaaq too,

I want to know just what exactly is D-Day sxb :lol: :lol:
And what did you think carrying a certain pic would accompish
Last edited by Thuganomics on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 am

These users that you did not know, didnt probably know of you too till they saw what you said :lol: and do you see anyone laughing or bringing up the hawiye are savages part of the qarxis? Nope because thats the norm.

-D-day

-Dont go to the Bandir section

-Lets attack them in our 20s

Were just funny marka ha dhibsanin when people laugh :up:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:59 am

What shocked most pple is what they thought were jokes in public forum, is actualy true and you guys are serious and mean every word of it.Private groups are where pple let their hair down and say exactly whats in their hearts wether it's good or bad.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:04 am

D-day and the pic got the reaction it needed, it made nonDaarood members cry wolf. But I never said hawiye or anyone are savages.

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 am

The funny part was how you lined up the guulwadayaal :lol: the rank you guys gave each other..the reaction from the DPG folks after the qarxis and how mad they were with SB....the tribal bashing nobody cared... the whole thing was entertaining though :lol: ..sarkaal siren :lol: guulwade grandpa :lol: :lol: and ofcourse some of younger girls didn't feel comfortable with the whole thing...it seemed like they just wanted to belong and follow the older folks...

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:17 am

The funny part was how you lined up the guulwadayaal :lol: the rank you guys gave each other..the reaction from the DPG folks after the qarxis and how mad they were with SB....the tribal bashing nobody cared... the whole thing was entertaining though :lol: ..sarkaal siren :lol: guulwade grandpa :lol: :lol: and ofcourse some of younger girls didn't feel comfortable with the whole thing...it seemed like they just wanted to belong and follow the older folks...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saraxnow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Saraxnow » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 am

What shocked most pple is what they thought were jokes in public forum, is actualy true and you guys are serious and mean every word of it.Private groups are where pple let their hair down and say exactly whats in their hearts wether it's good or bad.
This.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 am

I think to the majority it was just funny but to some it was shocking because like Salool said when things are said in private it comes from a deep place.lol

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 pm

I think to the majority it was just funny but to some it was shocking because like Salool said when things are said in private it comes from a deep place.lol
This

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:09 pm

:lol: :lol: Are you guys serious? I know a lot of Somali people from different tribes...Somali tribal hatred is REAL...do not act as if this some new news. If some Daarood people hate Hawiye or Isaaq or other, or if an Hawiye hates Daarood or an Isaaq hates Hawiyes, it is a reality of our situation some of the Daarood members absolutely loathe hawiye its is a reality that is expressed on the public domain. What exactly was shocking that has not been stated on the public forum?

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Ilahay haa ku caafiyo.

I think it is best for me to leave it at that!

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:57 am

BINGO!

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: @sarkaal siren

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 am

Ilahay haa ku caafiyo.

I think it is best for me to leave it at that!
:lol: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.