Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should we secede from Somalia?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Should we secede from Somalia?

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu May 24, 2012 4:25 am

The_Emperior5 wrote:Hutu territory is the most fertile land all over the Somali peninsula Allah gave them so much good land

What a wishful thinking..nigga these pics are from Sadeland :up: :up:

Icey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Icey » Fri May 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Raah! Hutu bantus couldn't get any desperate, now they are claiming other people's lands.
I can't wait the day these ignoble Bantu people secede.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat May 26, 2012 12:36 am

Icey wrote:Raah! Hutu bantus couldn't get any desperate, now they are claiming other people's lands.
I can't wait the day these ignoble Bantu people secede.

:lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost:

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 am

The sovereignty and indepedence of all lands inhabited by the hawiye clan is sacred and no outside influence can be tolerated.If this wagon called somalia fails,we will declare our indepedence,recognize somaliland as a member of united nations and build a strong state.i have a positive feeling this is how things are going to end. Secession is not off table.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Mon May 28, 2012 9:11 am

abgaalKING wrote:The sovereignty and indepedence of all lands inhabited by the hawiye clan is sacred and no outside influence can be tolerated.If this wagon called somalia fails,we will declare our indepedence,recognize somaliland as a member of united nations and build a strong state.i have a positive feeling this is how things are going to end. Secession is not off table.

I recognize hawiye state from dhusamareeb to afgoi and sharif being their president
xamar is not a hawiye city it belongs to banadiri people who founded it and build it.
abgaal natieve land is warsheik there is only one abgaal clan that lives in mogadishu and its reer awoowgey boqortoyadi daud (inshallah wiil iyo abtigis wil be reunited under greater jubaland 2050)

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 pm

If this happened, Somalia would become a first-world country overnight. It's like a cancer volunteering to leave its host body. I support this initiative. :lol: :up:

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Madarkicis maalintaad midoowdiin ayaan arimahaan ka wada sheekeyn karnaa kahor maya

Garyaqaan1

Postby Garyaqaan1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 pm

I think habar gidir should go back as far as Galgaduud, because that is where they are from.

Remmember there is no hiraab as long as there is heridid (murusade), because murusade shares land with abgaal and they are natives of mogadishu.

maahmaahdaan horey ma u maqasheen, "ood odey ka dhow"

Natives of Mogadishu are Mudulood, Murusade, Gibilcad, and Jareerweyne, the rest are as they say "reer koraad"

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Garyaqaan1 wrote:I think habar gidir should go back as far as Galgaduud, because that is where they are from.

Remmember there is no hiraab as long as there is heridid (murusade), because murusade shares land with abgaal and they are natives of mogadishu.

Natives of Mogadishu are Mudulood, Murusade, Gibilcad, and Jareerweyne, the rest are as they say "reer koraad"

Keep crying baby. Keep crying :lol:

HG population in Xamar: 1.25 million :lol: :up:

We are half of the city

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Garyaqaan1 wrote:I think habar gidir should go back as far as Galgaduud, because that is where they are from.

I dont think that is what is going to happen,habargdir especially cayr are basically a southern clan now and Marka alreadys falls in their influence and sovereignty.Mogadishu can accommodate both the sons of hiraab with abgaal taking a leadership role.This daarood intereference in the internal affairs of hiraab never worked and wont.Lets abandon this line of theory about HG going back to Mudug because they are already in mudug,banadir and lowershabelle.Today,The most prominent Military leaders and strategists in the TFG are HG,Abgaal and Marehan and we are never coming back till we obliterate the terrorists and spread into the kenya border.

Garyaqaan1

Postby Garyaqaan1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Abgaalking what you are forgetting is that Cayr are not the natives of Marka or anywhere around that area. Did you know they were settled there during the famin in the 70's.
so the Cayrs are not natives of Shabelle hoose.

and you keep saying Hiraab, what about the Murusade who are the natives of Mogadihsu.

abgaalKING
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby abgaalKING » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Cayr hawiye have lived in Marka as far as 14 century,you just need to read the books and be easy on the propoganda and face the reality and how it works.

Murusade and HG are my brothers and friends and we can work on building something positive for all us by means of consultation and collaboration.
Murusade are not only natives of mogadishu but also of Marka,qooryoley and gobweyne.

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm

I agree with my heridiid brother, habar gidir u belong in galgaduud bal deegaanadiina so horumariya idinkana midooba kedib aan kawada hadli karnaa maamul hawiye uu dhan yihiin, Banaadir neh Gibilcad,jareer,mudulood iyo waxooga Heridiid baa leh!! wabilahi towfiiq :som:

fighter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby fighter » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:51 pm

The Habar Gidir, the strongest and most formidable of the clans

Formidable and strong indeed :lol: :lol:

Al-Shabaab needed the revenue generated by the taxation of the banana plantations and didn’t want to start a war with the Habar Gidir.

Source: Ghaith Abdul-Ahad: Diary: In Somalia

Not even Al-Shabab wants to start a war with Habar Gidir and we know how they are the strongest Somali organization in the country. :lol: :lol:

Come take the Habar Gidir out of Mogadishu you cry babies. :lol: :lol: Xamar is mine. Xamar belongs to Habar Gidir. Xamar belongs to the children of Madarkicis. Act up and we will chase you out you sheegatos

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 pm

fighter wrote:
The Habar Gidir, the strongest and most formidable of the clans

Formidable and strong indeed :lol: :lol:

Al-Shabaab needed the revenue generated by the taxation of the banana plantations and didn’t want to start a war with the Habar Gidir.

Source: Ghaith Abdul-Ahad: Diary: In Somalia

Not even Al-Shabab wants to start a war with Habar Gidir and we know how they are the strongest Somali organization in the country. :lol: :lol:

Come take the Habar Gidir out of Mogadishu you cry babies. :lol: :lol: Xamar is mine. Xamar belongs to Habar Gidir. Xamar belongs to the children of Madarkicis. Act up and we will chase you out you sheegatos

Bro never mess with a mudulood in his hometown do u remember afar biloodkii when u guys attacked kaaraan from the beri and xeebta do u remember what happened,, and the famous shirib ''Maxaa ku keenay keysaneey''

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.