Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Howlwadaag

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Howlwadaag

Postby Siciid85 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Asc reer Benadiir. So earlier the year i created a thread about Howlwadaag (with my Haragwafi nick) in this section. I was wondering if there is any latest pictures
from this district? seeining there has been rapid development in Mogadishu in recent months. I would appreciate whoever has it.

DayaxJeclee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Howlwadaag

Postby DayaxJeclee » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 am

Asc reer Benadiir. So earlier the year i created a thread about Howlwadaag (with my Haragwafi nick) in this section. I was wondering if there is any latest pictures
from this district? seeining there has been rapid development in Mogadishu in recent months. I would appreciate whoever has it.

Reer Howlwadaag maa tahay? hadii ay haa tahay, iskaga soo tag :sland: . kuna soo dhawoow :som: :lol:

Guri maad ku leheedeen :D

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:59 am

degmada howlwadaag is just bakaara area and little xaafado like black sea, baar ubax , al-barako. if you wanna see pictures of howlwadaag just look at the bakaara market.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:05 am

^Bakara market did you say? :ehh: seems promising.

SareedoXareedo lol reer Hargeysa ayaan ahay, some of my family use to live there though and we have properties there. I might visit it
one day. :up:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 am

Saciid, i bet your properties are worth a lot now, its like the city there :up:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 am

I used to hear of it always. My dad's childhood home is there, and same house my awoowe died in :cry:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:43 am

greenday properly especially the farms they are worth millions, that is why we don't want to sell it as of yet.

Ismahan123 sorry to hear about that walalo(your awoowe AUN).

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 am

Yes, I am. My awoowe and his brothers never left Xamar a day since the war broke out. My uncle just came back from renovating that house. He was saying its very peaceful and people are all busy rebuilding.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 am

Siciid Yes. Howlwadaag, Wardhiigley, Hodan and Waaberi are the most expensive districts in Mogadishu. if you wanna sell some plot or house, sell it after 2 or 3 years as the land is more expensive then .

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:00 am

Dont wait too long if you want to sell, property prices will come down when this rush is over, i dont think they will get higher than they are right now.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:08 am

xiinow that is what we plan to do inshallah. :up: Greenday lol, well you have to realise now Mogadishu is overcrowded so there is more demand for
properties and when it gets better there will be even more people coming to it wanting to buy properties thus = higher demand in few years.

Yes, I am. My awoowe and his brothers never left Xamar a day since the war broke out. My uncle just came back from renovating that house. He was saying its very peaceful and people are all busy rebuilding.

Didn't the war reach the areas they were living in? it is difficult to imagine one living in a complete war zone (during the 90s). But then again
Mogadishu is a quite large city, so it is possible the war effected some districts less.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby greenday » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:13 am

Saciid, people who will be moving to Muqdisho will not be able to buy your kinda house anyway :lol: Reer Mudisho are troopers there would be shells falling and they would not move and when things get too bad they just move to another xaafad or to the country and then they come back. But most times there are males who stay back to look after the home :up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:23 am

All sort of rich and middle class Somalis are present in Mogadishu, haven't you seen the latest villas, hotels? of course they can afford it.
Yh i noticed even in the midst of the Ethiopian invasion and daily Al shabab attacks, people were getting on with
their business. It is risky though. Now that there is peace they can finally let their hair down, illahay ha uu barakeeyo nabadooda.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Aamiin. Your sitting on a gold mine right now sxb. Maashaallah.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.