Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

egyptian Military Plane Lands in xamar

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

egyptian Military Plane Lands in xamar

Postby Strategic » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:26 pm

first shipment and more is on the way in the near future,DANAB special forces are gonna kick some shabab terrorist futo. :dj:
all is going well.
http://calankamedia.com/2016/07/19/dowl ... a-sawirro/

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: egyptian Military Plane Lands in xamar

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:21 pm

what the fuck is that? bilaa sharf wayee dadkaan. soon egyptian throwaway under ware will make it to suuqa bakaraha

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:25 pm

what the fuck is that? bilaa sharf wayee dadkaan. soon egyptian throwaway under ware will make it to suuqa bakaraha
go worry about khat-addicts.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:36 pm

go worry about khat-addicts.
doqonkan baal araag he thinks his tribe owns the federal government. adeer waxen miyaan waax somali wads leedahay ahayeen? misse dhaqanki mooryanimdii baa wali wadata? what ever is given central government in the name of somali ppl belongs to you ? be that money,funds,medicine or military aid. xitaa ciyaalki loo qaadai turkey were hawiye waliba abgaal. Not one kid was taken to turkey from my region.

waaxas waa xaran waye. So dont feel offended if I'm ashamed for my govt they could do better then this is insult we shouldn't feel obligated to take another mans trash.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:49 pm

doqonkan baal araag he thinks his tribe owns the federal government. adeer waxen miyaan waax somali wads leedahay ahayeen? misse dhaqanki mooryanimdii baa wali wadata? what ever is given central government in the name of somali ppl belongs to you ? be that money,funds,medicine or military aid. xitaa ciyaalki loo qaadai turkey were hawiye waliba abgaal. Not one kid was taken to turkey from my region.

waaxas waa xaran waye. So dont feel offended if I'm ashamed for my govt they could do better then this is insult we shouldn't feel obligated to take another mans trash.
Ar ninkaan been badana.

Ciyaalkii turkiga loo qaaday were from all Somalis not just abgaal.
Xitaa kuwa Garre ah oo mandheera, NFD ka yimid baa ku jiray.
https://youtu.be/sRTupbHGflA

You have no xishood to openly lie like that
:lost:

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:58 am

garre lahjad sounds swahili to me.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.