Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehans.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Re: Marehans.

Postby Ashlee » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:19 am

I posted it here because this was a question that was addressed to both parties and I don't know of any Mjs who post in the Gedo section. In fact, as evidenced by this post, some Marehan members are(/were) active posters in this section, so it made sense at the time.

Nonetheless, I got some answers. So it all worked out. :up:

Lite-Somali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Knee deep in North Somalia planning,preaching and prophezin evils of secession

Postby Lite-Somali » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:48 pm

urax to answer your question.You will find people who come from the same qabil as those men you listed who will declare the truth and point there faults,But not in gods green earth will you find a marexaan who will speak Ill of MSB.<<<<<<< hahahhaha UR PRETTY FUNNY GENERAL SNM I HAVE A COUSIN WHO IS POPS IS MAREHAN AND MOM IS ARAP ISAAQ CLAN AND HE IS QUITE PRO-SIAD BARRE I JUS MENTIONED HIS NAME BECAUSE HE IS BORN IN HARGEISA( KINDA IRONIC) THIS NIGGA STARTED CLAPPIN SINGIN SONGS SAYIN WORDS LIKE GULWAAD SIYAD WAT EVER THT MEANS LOL... BUT NOT ALL MAREHANS USE THE POLICY OF DETERMININ WHOSE A FRIEND BY WHETHER THEY ARE PRO OR ANTI-SIAD BARRE I THINK A MINORITY ONLY HAVE THT MENTALITY
Last edited by Lite-Somali on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lite-Somali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Knee deep in North Somalia planning,preaching and prophezin evils of secession

Postby Lite-Somali » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:54 pm

ALSO I DO SEE THT MJS HATIN ON MAREHANS MORE OFTEN IT SEEMS TO BE ONE SIDED INSULTS USUALLY INITIATED BY MJS LIKE A JEALOUS YOUNGER BROTHER ANGRY OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF HIS OLDER BROTHA I THINK MJS HAVE SOME INFERIORITY COMPLEX WHICH STEMS FROM THE SIAD BARRE ERA TO PRESENT DAY WHEN TFG-SOLDIERS WHO WERE LISTED MAJERTAIN WERE THROWN OUT OF KISMAYO LIKE U THROW A BIYATCH OUT OF UR HOUSE....... THT ONLY MADE THINGS WORSE DAMN
WHY MUST WE MAREHANS BE SO AGGRESSIVE LOL

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Jealous of what? What is it that your clan has that we would be jealous of? Gedo? Or are you going to mention the usual 'Kismaayo'? Can either of these two place even compete with what we had: Puntland? No it can't. Not in terms of peace and certainly not in terms of development. All you can rant about is how "green" these places are, like the backwards monkey you are. Now STFU and get the eff out of my section.

snoop123

Postby snoop123 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 pm

well ask your self why you are jealous of us??, is it our great islamic history or the absence of a history supporting gaalo, is it the birth we gave to a great president building the country or the absence of a president who destroyed the country.
majertens and marexans are both darood but they can never be more opposite!!!!

when a marexan person had the presidency we all know how somalia was

when a majerten person have the presidency we all know how somalia is

when marexan person guided somalia, he opposed ethiopian occupants in ogadenia

when majerten person guided somalia, he invited ethiopian to occupy somalia

when a marehan person left the presidency the presidency position was loved by all and fought over, when a majerten person took it, it is hated, ignored and so forth, people named their own states puntland, jubbalan, somaliland etc

i mean these guys go as far as murdering their own reletive just because he is marexan. Are they doing this out of hate or fear that one day marexan will lead a war against them take over bosaso or whatever :lol: .

Is it all about kismaayo??? you tell me abti, i didnt answer your question because it is not a personal question and i dont talk for marexan as i am only one in many, instead look at these suggestions and think of and answer yourself

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:14 pm

Are you Lite-Somali as well? :?

You are very retarded. I won't even waste my time addressing all your fictitious points, but I'll focus on one point in particular.

when a marehan person left the presidency the presidency position was loved by all and fought over, when a majerten person took it, it is hated, ignored and so forth, people named their own states puntland, jubbalan, somaliland etc
Puntland was established in 1998, Somaliland in 1991, Jubbaland is non-existent there was no point of even mentioning it. Point is, Abdullahi Yusuf was elected AFTER the creation of these states.

To further prove your retardedness, Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke (AUN) was the first Majerteen President. He was assassinated in 1969 and that's when Siad Bare(Aun) took over. Next time, know what you're talking about.

snoop123

Postby snoop123 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:57 pm

who cares when puntland was established thats beside the point, ever since this man AY took a gun and started murdering people no one had interest in somali politics or who was president hence why this moriyan AY was chosen. Only his obssesed fellow kins men were voting where as most other known diplomats did not participate.

what a simplistic faarabuuto :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:13 am

who cares when puntland was established thats beside the point, ever since this man AY took a gun and started murdering people no one had interest in somali politics or who was president hence why this moriyan AY was chosen. Only his obssesed fellow kins men were voting where as most other known diplomats did not participate.

what a simplistic faarabuuto :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hawiyes were the ones who voted for him and put him in power, not his "obsessed fellow kinsmen". Anything else you retard?

snoop123

Postby snoop123 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:13 am

lol you dont know anything walaal, 4.5 consisted of reer badiyo, moriyan, warlods and what not, the number of educated and known parlimentarians was saaw small!!!! that is they were not interested, remember this was not the first attempt to form a goverment.

about cabdulahi yusuf bein elected by hawiye :lol: :lol: dont you think hawiye would vote Caddow??

i dont know why you keep talking about AY, the topic was your jealousy of marehans ait

let me give you a start in your journey to self-realisation, imagin if a marehan person was elected instead of AY how would you feel :lol: :lol: ok now step out side the box and look at how marehans reacted to AY being elected. 8) we only fear allah

thank you very much your session has now officially ended

next session i will try to cure your insecurity complex, who knows at the end of that session you might not be Socially-retarded anymore :o

Lite-Somali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lite-Somali » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:07 pm

ASHLEE SHAWTY U SOUND TO PENT UP WITH ANGER I THINK U NEED A BULLET TRAIN TO ENTER UR TUNNEL :wink: I APOLOGIZE ON SNOOPS BEHALF HE DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO CHIKS :rose:

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 pm

Snoop aka LiteSomali

I can tell by how feminine you are that several people have been 'drilling' in your tunnel. I know you fags are naturally jealous of woman, but I'm no threat to you so calm the eff down.

Lite-Somali
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Lite-Somali » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:14 pm

LOOL :D WAT A DURTY CHICKENHEAD

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 am

:lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Whats this Idoor doing in this section

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Whats this Idoor doing in this section
:lol: :lol: the midget is lost

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.