Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehans.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Marehans.

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:27 am

^^

Go have a smoke now, lmfao...

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:44 am

Heidi, good question. I think Murax probably summed it up. In any of our comments toward Mj, we have always said it in a passing off the cuff remark in the context of a specific thread. We do not have a history of constant obsession with Mj in the sense of Ican, Cabdallah, and many of your ilk.

I think the only post I have ever dedicated to Mjs in a year or something was the last one about "end of puntland" and I did it press your buttons. The only person who had a case of Mj-obsession was Saddam and he did it because he is a little kid and was trying to get at Cabdallah, Rebel/Ican, etc.

Trust me, we save our beef for Hawiye.

Just yesterday your Cusmaan cousin Zack shut down Ican/Rebel for his constant MX-obsession:

>http://www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=152861&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I personally have nothing against MJ. Some of the most hardcore Mjs and very pro-TFG Mjs here such as Somalian_boqor, Transporter, are all from the same city as me and know with Boq and I going to the same high school. Ask boq, We have always talked politics for as long as I can remember, have always maintained the same positions as I maintain here, has seen enough of my Mj-bashing when he insults MX but he will never tell you I have Mj obsession, have anything against Mj as a people, etc.

I am the same way here.
Last edited by Voltage on Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:45 am

[quote="GENERAL_SNM"]Thes marexaan niggas are mad about Barreaun,its a no go area with them.Thats how they differentiate between a friend and a foe.

Majerteen are anti Barre = enemy
Isaaq are anti Barre= enemy
Hawyie some anti Barre some not=maybe friend
Dhulbahnte=Pro Barre = friend
Ogadeen=pro and anti Barre=friend or foe

The policy of the marexaan state of mind.[/quote]

Funny man wallahi, I think you might have gotten our secret international relations policy kkkkk

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:52 am

If you would like to continue the discussion, we have a very fine discussion in the Gedo Section titled "Gaarshileedle-Majeerteen rivalry"

>http://www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=106019

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:36 am

[quote="Voltage"][quote="GENERAL_SNM"]Thes marexaan niggas are mad about Barreaun,its a no go area with them.Thats how they differentiate between a friend and a foe.

Funny man wallahi, I think you might have gotten our secret international relations policy kkkkk[/quote]

Funny analysis, lool..

Laakin Gen SNM, let me ask You this: Is it more understandable to stand by a AY, Caydid AUN, Cali Mahdi or Riyaale then it would for a Mareexaan to stand by MSB? If people stand by those prior figures then how could one possibly fault a MR for standing behind MSB when He did much more good than those guys?

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:24 pm

why in the world that garac zackabdul is being brought in to this discussion? the kid has cumar maxamoud/other harti cugdad. Somehow he thinks by impressing the likes of bi polar voltage and other ilkayar he will get rewarded.

ilmo ilkayar

Keep the drama to a minimum, no one is obsessed with you and stop the cheap shots against majerteen and you will not get any in return. As far as we're concerned, you're tribe is insignificant in Somali topics. There is no rivalry whatsoever, once you establish a functioning state comparable to Puntland then we will speak of rivalries.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:49 am

[quote="Rebel-Lion"] functioning state [/quote]

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:43 am

[quote="Rebel-Lion"]why in the world that garac zackabdul is being brought in to this discussion? the kid has cumar maxamoud/other harti cugdad. Somehow he thinks by impressing the likes of bi polar voltage and other ilkayar he will get rewarded.

ilmo ilkayar

Keep the drama to a minimum, no one is obsessed with you and stop the cheap shots against majerteen and you will not get any in return. As far as we're concerned, you're tribe is insignificant in Somali topics. There is no rivalry whatsoever, once you establish a functioning state comparable to Puntland then we will speak of rivalries.[/quote]

lool

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:49 pm

been ma sheegay?

Okay, how is it possible a small regions in gedo/galgadud doesn't have administration yet? I would think with 21 years of controlling somalia, they'd be some leassons learned about governance and law&order. But, this gives credence to the argument that siade barre spoon fed the marexaan without them actually gaining any knowledge about the world around them. Reminds of the chineese proverb 'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'

No offense though, just some sound advice.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:15 pm

[quote="Murax"][quote="Voltage"][quote="GENERAL_SNM"]Thes marexaan niggas are mad about Barreaun,its a no go area with them.Thats how they differentiate between a friend and a foe.

Funny man wallahi, I think you might have gotten our secret international relations policy kkkkk[/quote]

Funny analysis, lool..

Laakin Gen SNM, let me ask You this: Is it more understandable to stand by a AY, Caydid AUN, Cali Mahdi or Riyaale then it would for a Mareexaan to stand by MSB? If people stand by those prior figures then how could one possibly fault a MR for standing behind MSB when He did much more good than those guys?[/quote]

Murax to answer your question.You will find people who come from the same qabil as those men you listed who will declare the truth and point there faults,But not in gods green earth will you find a marexaan who will speak Ill of MSB.That is the point.When can we have a marexaan even one who can rise above the cancer of qabil and speak the truth,instead of this game you guys play were you pretend your above qabilism.

PS Speaking from a neutrals point of view in respect to this majerteen,marexaan hostility and its root course.I think there is no one to blame because no major incident has taken place allthough their have been some who have been wounded in the battle field that is snet.The sade crew is a well drilled well oiled group that conducts its debates in a military fashion,with one member after another reinforcing their position and not giving ground.The majerteen kats are not well drilled or as well grouped as the sade but they have a few gifted kats who can free flow solo,and leave any team asking what was that,thats hit us.

But what would I know am only a simple Isaaq :)

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:07 pm

---"The sade crew is a well drilled well oiled group that conducts its debates in a military fashion,with one member after another reinforcing their position and not giving ground"-

That is how we control 1000 km today from Luuq to Kismaayo, not a cricket chips that is not answerable to us.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:53 pm

[quote="Voltage"]---"The sade crew is a well drilled well oiled group that conducts its debates in a military fashion,with one member after another reinforcing their position and not giving ground"-

That is how we control 1000 km today from Luuq to Kismaayo, not a cricket chips that is not answerable to us.[/quote]

Talk about inferioraty complex.Motherfocker that was not meant as a compliment,you stupid sycho.I was pointing out it comes second nature to kids born and raised on the fruits of dictatorship.Somebody get a straight jacket this focker needs to be locked up.

What do you class as control?because to me a bunch of geljirees in some god forsaken hell hole outpost does not constitute as being in control.What control means to normal people is some fuctioning state,with official adminstration and a rule of law.From Luuq to Kismayo there is no functioning adminstration,just some pissed of sons of ex-military man,pissed because they lost their privilaged lifestyle.To make matters worst you claim to have ruled somalia for 20 years,yet cant rule a single city in a normal fashion.What you guys are and you are proud is criminals and what you do best is criminal deeds but you dont win good points for criminal activities.

But it least you didn't sell your soul to the devil,and that my friend means their is hope for you.Unlike the majerteen there situation is one of hoplesness.

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:24 pm

This is what I get for thinking I could have a rational discussion with the most irrational people in the world. Sorry for expecting too much from you guys. You can now go back to guarding Snet. I believe the word "Marehan" was mentioned in another topic. Go call on the troops and fight your cyber war.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:14 am

Aye, aye captain

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:42 pm

loooooooool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.