Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehans.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Marehans.

Postby Heidi_ » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:08 pm

What's with the Mj-Mx beef online?

The 1st I ever heard of the word "Marehan" wasn't at home, but on the internet. My parents rarely talk about qabil and when they do, it's only about issues affecting them/Majerteens directly and not stupid qabil-bashing. I know very few Marehans in real life, but the few that I do know are cool peoples. They've got mad love for Majerteens. So what's with all the hate online? I must admit, I partake in the cyber fights sometimes, but only in a joking manner.

Do any of you seriously dislike/hate Marehans? And for the Marehans that frequent this section, what's your take on this?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Marehans.

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Really those friggin ilkoyars are all the same sis. The ones You see on this site and the ones in real life are the same. Don't waste Your time with those losers.

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:01 pm

^Ilkoyar-boy, I'm trying to bring cyber harmony to the mj-mx communities.

p.s. This is Posh.

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:03 pm

<----- Got mx blood.

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:06 pm

^ Nearly all the Marehans on this forum have some MJ blood, yet this tension still exists.

garowegal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby garowegal » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:11 pm

^ sad .

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:47 pm

[quote="garowegal"]^ sad .[/quote]

True. I don't know how anyone could disrespect their blood, but that's Somalis for you.

Let cyber harmony rein from here to Cabudwaaq, IskuShuban and everywhere in-between.

MjBeauty

Postby MjBeauty » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:10 pm

I got no mareexaan blood...but my future hubby is marexaan..so i got love for them...darood they love each other....but no love for hawiyaa and ugly isaaq

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:16 pm

It's a master(MJ) and slave(Oromo MR) relationship, every now and then the masters feel the need to show the slaves their place. Nothing more than that. :S

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:25 pm

I think the hate as a oneway and its normally you majerteen's,insulting the marexaans.Get over this Barre was unfaire to us and they were favoured.You president will never be as good as theirs was,your puntland is built on other hartis muscle and you reward them as second class citizens.Your hated by all enemies and friends,they are admired by even their enemies.You are a tribe with no blood links but unified by interest and almost anybody can ably to become majerteen and will be accepted,they are....well the same.
PS I aint never met a full marexaan,if i did man i would scram.

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:53 pm

^ General SNM, I don't know where you get off involving yourself in things that have absolutely nothing to do with you. If I wanted the opinions of non-Mjs/non-Mx's, I would have posted this in the general section.

By reading your post, I can tell you really don't like Majerteens, but, hey, that's expected. You're one of many. It's disgusting that you'd go as far as call us b@stards. You're committing a grave sin and if you have even an ounce of decency left in you, I'd suggest you refrain from making any such comments in the future.

Rebel-Lion,
What ever happened to the intellectual, non-qabilist you used to be? Has Snet changed you or are you kidding around with all of this? Nonetheless, I think you're giving the MRs more attention than they want, need, or deserve.

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Personally i dont have no hate for majerteens.As an Isaaq i can respect their achievement(no other tribe could do what they have done in majereteeniya sorry puntland.And as far as puntland somaliland goes i think puntland is right in its position with regards to indepedence and somaliland is wrong.Majerteens are business minded people as are we so again we have alot in common.
But my above comment was an independent observation i have made in the relationship between marexaan and majerteens.

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:06 pm

I would have taken your comment seriously if you had not added the following bit;

"You are a tribe with no blood links but unified by interest and almost anybody can ably to become majerteen and will be accepted,they are....well the same."

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:12 pm

[quote="Heidi_"]I would have taken your comment seriously if you had not added the following bit;

"You are a tribe with no blood links but unified by interest and almost anybody can ably to become majerteen and will be accepted,they are....well the same."[/quote]

Yes but that was my ISAAQNIMO creeping through to take a dig at our old foes,because as you can see i included them also.

PS if you want to let of some steem go to togdheer section,home of the mighty HJ you might even be lucky and score a bullseye.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:20 pm

Posh/Heidi,

If Your fat somebody has to tell You You're fat, You may not notice Yourselves. Gen SNM is an outsider and doesn't have an interest in siding with a MR over an MJ as there both the exact same to him. He's just calling it as He sees it so take it as constructive criticizm. Really, Marexaan as a clan is known throughout Somalia as turning into monsters when there wornged and living in peace in times of peace. Also in being completely honest, Marexaan is known as the one clan in Darood that everybody can deal with hence the name that was given to them generations ago "Gobta Darood". Now if we were to use somalinet as a sample, You can't say its a two way beef because we have absolutely nothing against Majertens at all and nothing against any of our other Somali brothers, lol. You'll rarely see a Marexaan here opening topics about Majerten, and I keep telling Advo the only guy who goes back and forth with the likes of Ican, MJ Pride, Cabdallah to stop disgracing himself. My personal observation is that certain members from certain clans hate us and our HG brothers, because they think we came out on top in the Southern civil war and that We're 'barbaric savages'. Or maybe its the Parents SSDF crackdown storeis. However seriously does MR on somalinet have the equiviland of Cabdallah, Ican, MJ pride when it comes to MR bitterness? I used to be flattered by it as a sign of power but now I realize its actually pretty sad. Cuqdad is a biij :down: lool...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.