Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Marehans.

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Marehans.

Postby Heidi_ » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Murax,

Walaal, this thread wasn't about how other people see either of us ( Mjs or Mxs), but where this intense hate for one another comes from. If we take Snet as an example, the Mxs on here are more cohesive as a group. You all get along with each other and, for the most part, you all have pretty much the same opinion on everything. With the Mjs on here, we're all over the place. It'd be easier for you guys to tell one of the Mx forumers to stop insulting Mjs than it would be for me(or any other Mj forumer) to tell one of our fellow posters to stop what he or she is doing. Trust me, I've tried. This is a forum and people will say what they want. I think the anonymity of the internet has something to do with it because, honestly, I've never seen this sort of nonsense in my day-to-day life. Hence why I opened this topic and asked where this hate comes from and if it's even 'real'.

I'm trying to be objective as possible, so I would suggest you at least try to do the same. The hate is a two-way street. Ican and Cabdallah252 do have a bone to pick with Mxs, but Dawladsade, Sadeboi, Qansa and many other Mxs have deep issues with Mjs too. The funniest thing is, all of these people are under 25. Even our parents generation don't have this level of disdain for one another. Which, again, is why I asked this question. This must all be some sort of joke; these people can't be serious.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:08 am

Posh,

Qansa, Sadeboi, myself, Voltage, Xoogsade love our clan and ofcoure Majerten were insulted at some point. However I would say at the insult distribution was very heavilly tilted towards Hawiye, but You would find them insulting Ogadeens, Issaqs and You name it. The point I'm making is that I don't think its fair for You to say that they were obsessed with Majerten specifically as they would go at everybody. Unfortunately I can't say the same for some of the members from Your clan who live and breath Marexaan. I wouldn't be suprised if Marexaan was the first thing that popped in their head when they woke up, lol..

The fact is theres no Majerten obsessed Marexaan member on this site, but theres plenty of Majerten members obsessed with Marexaan on this site, which brings me to another funny stereotype. I remember way back some Uncles of mine before I knew anything about qabil telling me that MJ's have a deep hatred towards You, and would like to destroy You so be careful around them, lol..Even though Somalinet confirms that stereotype, in addition to AY's constant calcal about MR, I'll still take the high road and not believe the sterotype, lol.

As for myself, I'm not going to lie and say that I feel a big closeness with MJ's like We're family or something, but I respect them as a Somali clan, and I certainly don't hate them, for what?

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:35 am

Murax

I'm obsessed with marexaan? I guarantee you, you have insulted majerteen more than I have insulted MR and I mean real insults not just jokes like what I wrote above. But, a lot of you have taken my siade barre criticism as insults towards marexaan and I can't help you out on that because it's based on recorded facts. I know I have nothing against MR people, most of my insults have been counter insults, nothing else. Take it as you want, but stop the calacal no one is obsessed with you or your people. I have insulted Isaaqs, hawiye and others equally but I don't see them getting sensitive and people move on.

Posh/Heidi

I'm on qabil binge... it's good for the soul :)

I've been here long enough to know that these guys have taken more cheap shots at us than any other group, but they are the first to call foul when they are insulted, bi polar voltage, murax etc. They expect to insult MJ leaders and when someone says something about hiiraale or others, it's because we have 'cugdad'. I don't like generalizing people and their tribes because as individuals their are good and bad in all, but it's an effective way to put them in their place sometimes.

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:52 am

Posh

Also, somalinet is not the place where one can exchange great ideas, it's shithole alot of people come to this forum to take a dump and it thrives on that. You have the screw as a retarded moderator who treats this place like a playground and bans people left and right, it's my duty to make this place a hateful and qabil shitfest as much as possible.

If I want civil discussion on somali affairs and politics, there are other forums.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:50 am

Rebel Lion you're the worst of the bitches out here , dadkanaad sheegayso ka mid baad tahay , and wether you go to another forum or not , you will still be the same person love!!

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:02 pm

[quote="SahanGalbeed"]Rebel Lion you're the worst of the ***** out here , dadkanaad sheegayso ka mid baad tahay , and wether you go to another forum or not , you will still be the same person love!![/quote]

*scratches head* wtf another abused khanis?

what got your'e panties in a twist today?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Ican,

Zoloft has been prescribed for Marexaan Obsessive Disorder, lol...

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:21 pm

Thes marexaan niggas are mad about Barreaun,its a no go area with them.Thats how they differentiate between a friend and a foe.

Majerteen are anti Barre = enemy
Isaaq are anti Barre= enemy
Hawyie some anti Barre some not=maybe friend
Dhulbahnte=Pro Barre = friend
Ogadeen=pro and anti Barre=friend or foe

The policy of the marexaan state of mind.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:02 pm

Gen SNM, Posh

Marexaans on Somalinet and in real life are not consumed with nor spend anytime thinking about Majerten or Issaqs for that matter. The sooner You understand these things the better it will be for Your psycological welbeing, lol...

Phd in naago kudis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Phd in naago kudis » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:02 pm

[quote="MjBeauty"]I got no mareexaan blood...but my future hubby is marexaan..so i got love for them...darood they love each other....but no love for hawiyaa and ugly isaaq[/quote]

damm, you must be sufferin from isaaqphobia.loool

Rebel-Lion
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Rebel-Lion » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:59 pm

[quote="Murax"]Ican,

Zoloft has been prescribed for Marexaan Obsessive Disorder, lol...[/quote]

I don't have MOD, but I am against MOD ala Barre regime and any glorification of that era. Big difference. But marexaan as individuals and people are actually hospitable and good people to be around, despite what I say, I have no ill will. Xaal qaado if you were offended .

GeneralSNM

Barre(aun) is definitly a no go area with my marexaan cousins, xoogsade said he was gonna poke shirib's eyes out in another thread because of what he said about Barre(aun). lol

GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:39 pm

honestly marexaan on snet are the biggest hypocrites.They can tell right from wrong when it concerns and outsider but as soon as its one of their own they loose all sence of right and wrong.Case in point the two Barres the late one and the living warlord.

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:40 pm

Murax/Luq,

I don't know if it's the quule speaking or whatever, but did you just accuse me of having an obsession with Marehans? You better come correct waryaa, I haven't said a single harsh word about your clan in this entire thread. It's you who's talking out of the side of your mouth and saying sly ish about Mjs. All the little "lols" make you look like a little dhocil and this is a thread for adults, so either act your age or see your way out.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:38 pm

lol...

Heidi/posh/ashley/, You open a thread about MR's in the Bari section. Go to the Gedo section and see if anybody so much as mentions Majerten. As far as when I do speak about them its always in the context of a thread and I put in my two cents. Speaking as a MR and being totally realistic, MJ is a Somali qabil to us like Murarsade, Sheikhaal, Abgal etc. We don't hate them or love them necessairly. I don't know how to explain it better then that.

Heidi_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Heidi_ » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:55 pm

So because I opened a NEUTRAL topic about Mxs, I have an obsession with them? I'm really trying to cut down on swearing at people, but your stupidity is out of this world. Take your lol's and dhocil-like tactics and do a 180 out of my topic. Speaking about the Bari and Gedo section, I'll have you know that you spend more time in either section than I do...Maybe I should take a page out of your book and accuse you of having an obsession with Mjs. *rolling my eyes* Man, no wonder I haven't visited this site for a week. It's people like you that make me want to stay away.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.