Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which clans settle in this Region

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Which clans settle in this Region

Postby MrPrestige » Sun May 24, 2009 2:44 pm

i know cisman maxamuud must be the majority in here

but what other clans come in here in order of size and population?

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Which clans settle in this Region

Postby Cusmano » Sun May 24, 2009 3:57 pm

To be quite honest, it depends which map your looking at...u mean bari then it's shared..if u mean karkaar...then it's cisman maxamuud...

But if u look at bari all together its mainly ali saleban and cisman maxamud are definitely the two...and others awrtable, dishise, warsans,leelkase etc...
But the top two is cisman n ali...who is more well noone done really census on it...so that's all we can know...it don't matter anyways...mj is mj us...even harti is iyo harti to us....

we dont see difference between harti even, waa wada walalo...awrtables n leelkases even though not harti, they viewed as equal in status...and their still darod anyways.....

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sun May 24, 2009 5:39 pm

To be quite honest, it depends which map your looking at...u mean bari then it's shared..if u mean karkaar...then it's cisman maxamuud...

But if u look at bari all together its mainly ali saleban and cisman maxamud are definitely the two...and others awrtable, dishise, warsans,leelkase etc...
But the top two is cisman n ali...who is more well noone done really census on it...so that's all we can know...it don't matter anyways...mj is mj us...even harti is iyo harti to us....

we dont see difference between harti even, waa wada walalo...awrtables n leelkases even though not harti, they viewed as equal in status...and their still darod anyways.....

i am talking about karkar not including nugaal

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Sun May 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Duceysane, Thats how puntland is divided..Karkaar used to be apart of bari, not anymore..u asked about bari...so thats why i said it's ali saleban and cisman maxamud...if u mean karkaar..then majority cisman maxamud.. when it comes to Karkar there is 5 districts...

Qardho, Cismaan maxamuud. Cali Jibraahiin, Abdiraxiino, Dashiishe, Makame, Ugaar Saleebaan, Ciise maxamuud, Reer Nuux, iyo qabiilo kaleba.
Bayla , Cismaan Maxamuud, Amaanle, Leel Kase iyo qabiilo kale.
Waaciye, Dashiishe
Rako Rako, Ugaar Saleebaan
Xaafuun, Swawaaq Roon

Modern Bari
Iskushuban Cisman Maxamuud, and other mjs
Boosaaso Dashiise(no 1 becuz they were there first), Cali Jibraahiil, Cismaan Maxamuud, Cali Saleebaan iyo Dubays warsangeli.
Qandala , Cali Saleebaan
Caluula, Cali saleebaan
Carmo , Cali Saleebaan
Baargaal, Swawaaq-Roon
Ufayn , Dubays warsangeli and

As for cisman maxamud bayla, qardo, isku shuban is our majority towns....big slice in bosasso..i wouldn't say majority, cuz i don't have the fact on that...but definitely bossaso shared zone that place...Ali Saleban are carmo, caluula, qandala, and big slice of bossasso...so its those two that are bari, which one is more i don't know...

I hope that helps..if anyone thats puntlander think anything i said is wrong let me know..but thats to the best of my knowledge..

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Mon May 25, 2009 4:53 am

correction

Uffeyn is Ali jibrahil deegan, they recently fought with Ali sulaiman for the villages ownership.

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Mon May 25, 2009 10:29 am

Sheikh where in puntland u from?

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Mon May 25, 2009 12:47 pm

correction

Uffeyn is Ali jibrahil deegan, they recently fought with Ali sulaiman for the villages ownership.

which is bigger ali salebaan or cisman maxamuud?

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Mon May 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Duceysane, Thats how puntland is divided..Karkaar used to be apart of bari, not anymore..u asked about bari...so thats why i said it's ali saleban and cisman maxamud...if u mean karkaar..then majority cisman maxamud.. when it comes to Karkar there is 5 districts...

Qardho, Cismaan maxamuud. Cali Jibraahiin, Abdiraxiino, Dashiishe, Makame, Ugaar Saleebaan, Ciise maxamuud, Reer Nuux, iyo qabiilo kaleba.
Bayla , Cismaan Maxamuud, Amaanle, Leel Kase iyo qabiilo kale.
Waaciye, Dashiishe
Rako Rako, Ugaar Saleebaan
Xaafuun, Swawaaq Roon

Modern Bari
Iskushuban Cisman Maxamuud, and other mjs
Boosaaso Dashiise(no 1 becuz they were there first), Cali Jibraahiil, Cismaan Maxamuud, Cali Saleebaan iyo Dubays warsangeli.
Qandala , Cali Saleebaan
Caluula, Cali saleebaan
Carmo , Cali Saleebaan
Baargaal, Swawaaq-Roon
Ufayn , Dubays warsangeli and

As for cisman maxamud bayla, qardo, isku shuban is our majority towns....big slice in bosasso..i wouldn't say majority, cuz i don't have the fact on that...but definitely bossaso shared zone that place...Ali Saleban are carmo, caluula, qandala, and big slice of bossasso...so its those two that are bari, which one is more i don't know...

I hope that helps..if anyone thats puntlander think anything i said is wrong let me know..but thats to the best of my knowledge..

i see leelkase also settle in bender Bayla :up: leelkase should become the majority in karkaar inshallah soon to come

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Mon May 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Half tanade is in ethiopia...its like 500 000 over there last statistic i heard...

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Mon May 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Half tanade is in ethiopia...its like 500 000 over there last statistic i heard...

properly but thats Korshe Tanade not Leelkase - also there is some Tanades in jubooyinka like the Dabarre

Cusmano
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cusmano » Tue May 26, 2009 2:07 am

Yeah the leelkase live around bari n mudug a fair section of them...like i said their puntland residents and enjoy same rights as all...and their patriotic darod like we are that's why we get along very well..

sheekh-Farax-zero
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sheekh-Farax-zero » Fri May 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Sheikh where in puntland u from?
Mudug

Muhammad bin Harti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Muhammad bin Harti » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 am

which is bigger ali salebaan or cisman maxamuud?
cisman maxamuud is probably the most numerous mj sub-clan in puntland. but i think omar mohamud make up the majority in the west..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.