Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post pictures of Bari

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xamud.

Post pictures of Bari

Postby Xamud. » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:02 am

Cariis,Bari,Puntland

Last edited by Xamud. on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xamud.

Re: Post pictures of Bari

Postby Xamud. » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:10 am

Shores of Bender Beyla

Half way to the town of Cariis

Shores of Cariis
Last edited by Xamud. on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 am

Bari is the largest region in Somalia, with what is quite easily the largest number of established and organized cities, towns, and villages, dominated though primarily by one clan, and more so the parent clan of the dominant sub-clan, yet find pictures of two of the most key villages settled primarily by your clan in that region? Very random selection---- :|

j/k, don't start another Garsoor in Beyla.

I will post pics soon. :up:

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:28 am

Monk Of Mogadishu :lol: :lol: There`s tons of threads around Somalinet where you can see pictures of Bossaso, so I decided to show people other parts of Bari.

What do people know about Bender Beyla? it was first established by a man named Beyla in the late 1700 I have been told.
The towns main income today is fishing, most people live of what ever they manage to capture. It`s settled by the Max`mud Cali of Leelkase and Cismaan Max`mud of Majerteen.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:16 am

Bender beyla :up:

Monk-of-Mogadishu
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: The thought of gemini07 and her family getting rich sends chills down my spine

Postby Monk-of-Mogadishu » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:40 am

Dude, you are behind on the news. Latest word is that some Bantus with their black magic have pretty much taken over the town from the locals through scare tactics and intimidation with magic. I think my grandma is exaggerating but you never know. Somali Sufis are screwed up, these people take superstition to another level.

Aseelah-Raaida
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aseelah-Raaida » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 am

Nice pics awoowe ,keep them coming. 8-)

& Ismaaciil Younis are Reer Bender Beyla as well :up:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:02 am

Dude, you are behind on the news. Latest word is that some Bantus with their black magic have pretty much taken over the town from the locals through scare tactics and intimidation with magic. I think my grandma is exaggerating but you never know. Somali Sufis are screwed up, these people take superstition to another level.
YOU KIDDING RIGHT!? :lol:
RIGHT? :?

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:55 pm

^^I guess you've never heard of Bidihii reer Boqor :lol: :lol:

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 pm

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Monk Of Mogadishu :lol: :lol: There`s tons of threads around Somalinet where you can see pictures of Bossaso, so I decided to show people other parts of Bari.

What do people know about Bender Beyla? it was first established by a man named Beyla in the late 1700 I have been told.
The towns main income today is fishing, most people live of what ever they manage to capture. It`s settled by the Max`mud Cali of Leelkase and Cismaan Max`mud of Majerteen.

you're wrong. it's settled predominately by cisman maxamud ( muse suldan in particular), with a significant reer bicidyahan and leelkase population.

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Gemini
Let`s not derail this topic with a discussion about who`s the majority and who comes second and third etc, I can easily claim otherwise, but for now I will be more than happy to accept that Cismaan Max`mud are the majority if it will keep you happy.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Gemini
Let`s not derail this topic with a discussion about who`s the majority and who comes second and third etc, I can easily claim otherwise, but for now I will be more than happy to accept that Cismaan Max`mud are the majority if it will keep you happy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts bro. everyone knows that cisman maxamud are the majority in all of the major coastal towns of bari on the indian ocean except for baargaal. all i was doing was correcting you especially since you failed to mention reer bicidyahan when there are as many of them in bayla as there are leelkase.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.