Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland and Konfuur struggling with AIDS

AIDS daawo ma leh

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators, Islam mods

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BarreLoyalist0
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somaliland and Konfuur struggling with AIDS

Postby BarreLoyalist0 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:59 pm

why is Somaliland leading the AIDS statistics in somalia as konfuur is second behind i.... are people more sexually Active over there or do they have prostiution epidemic.... konfuur is not that much behind or could we say Zina is common in those regions?? as for konfuur they can claim aids has sky rocketed since amisom came but what will somalilanders say??
and why does Puntland have 1/3 of Somalilands hiv numbers i thought eating kaluun increases sex hormones.

The recent round of HIV estimates approximates the number of people living with HIV in 2014 at approximately 35,000 and increasing with an HIV prevalence (15-49 years) of 0.55%.

In 2014, the population of adult PLHIV in Somaliland is estimated at 9,531,
South Central at 16,363 and
Puntland at 3,832.

http://www.unaids.org/sites/default/fil ... t_2015.pdf

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somaliland and Konfuur struggling with AIDS

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:04 pm

You can catch the disease while being a virgin you know...

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Dumbass zoomalians thought their immune and puntland is part of zoomalia bringing total 20,195 people need help thats why statistics is done to raise awareness. :MJ:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:14 pm

So 9,000 is more or leading than 16,000+3,000 in this purported report?

Your mum didn't do well teaching you numbers.

Musa26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Musa26 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:21 pm

barre loyalist i heard those 9,000 HIV infected somalilanders are mostly from the dhulbahante clan, heard they know how to get jigiddy up in buhoodal :lol:

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:42 pm

barre loyalist i heard those 9,000 HIV infected somalilanders are mostly from the dhulbahante clan, heard they know how to get jigiddy up in buhoodal :lol:
You have an actual "fukking Street" in Hargeisa. Not to mention the countless sex scandals in recent years. You don't want to go there sxb, trust me...

You idiots need to start verifying these "news" before you comment.

Musa26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Musa26 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:17 am

You have an actual "fukking Street" in Hargeisa. Not to mention the countless sex scandals in recent years. You don't want to go there sxb, trust me...

nonsense. no such thing as a 'fuckin street' and if there was one a laangaab warsangeli in laas qoray would be the last to know

Raganimo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Raganimo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:52 am

nonsense. no such thing as a 'fuckin street' and if there was one a laangaab warsangeli in laas qoray would be the last to know
:comeon: :Puhlease:

We both know that you're lying.

BarreLoyalist0
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BarreLoyalist0 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:58 am

NO they are not dhulbahante as in dhulbahante land there are very few oromos and amxaaro who are aids infected....besides the evidence is here where abdimalik muse coldoon brought idoor women struggling with aids and poverty... poor burcaawi sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqsKTIuB6ls

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.