Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would fight PIRACY if you were Somali's new president?

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Would fight PIRACY if you were Somali's new president?

Postby Homer Simpso » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:27 pm

I have never supported terrorism and extremists such as Al-Shabab- even Sh. Sharif when he was the leader of the ICU, I hated his guts.. now he seems ok.. remmeber its ok to be Islamist but its not ok to be extremist.
now the point of this topic is actually whether you would make your first priority in Somalia to fight piracy rather than fight injustice, inhumane killings, and people like Al-Shabab who are nothing else but the LRA of Somalia.

I have just heard the news that Sh. Sharif is ready to fight piracy?.. that is a bit unexpected from a guy like Sh. Sharif as he has a lot more problems in his portfolio than Piracy.. in the streets of Mogadishu, you have millions of illigal checkpoints where militia guys collect money from the BL's and kill anyone they want coldblooded. There is collosal insecurity in the country as whole, there is Al-Shabab who needs to be thought a lesson.... so why would he fight PIRACY now?

Pirates have never killed an innocent somali persons!, they put so much money in to the country!, they make big countries who loot our oceans think twice?

so what the hell is going on within the mind of Sh. Sharif?

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Would fight PIRACY if you were Somali's new president?

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:32 pm

I support Somali pirates. Why would I wage war on them? I would award them wallahi. For the time being, Somali pirates! :up:

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 pm

so make me understand why Sh. Sharif is saying that he wants to fight time in the ocean and in lands?... is he nutz?

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:36 pm

so make me understand why Sh. Sharif is saying that he wants to fight time in the ocean and in lands?... is he nutz?
Sheikh Sharif also wants more foriegn troops to be deployed. Waa nin la wato for now....

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Lol, Sheikh Shariff is a different character when he is not in Somalia. Like i said before, he's playing international politics.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Don't worry guys.

My cousin is patrolling the Puntland coast for pirate activities as we speak.

Habar Jeclo shall take care of business :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.