Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

just the mods pls

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

just the mods pls

Postby sahal80 » Sat May 25, 2013 9:09 am

If your not a mod don't come in I don't wanna your comments. I don't read most of the threads, its too much... the same way I don't want too much comments.

I would like to ask the mods why are you not deleting the clanish posts that you told us to report them. This is my second time to report them and you never deleted them. What is the point of asking us to report them if your ignoring them?

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: just the mods pls

Postby barbarossa » Sat May 25, 2013 10:30 am

If your not a mod don't come in I don't wanna your comments. I don't read most of the threads, its too much... the same way I don't want too much comments.

I would like to ask the mods why are you not deleting the clanish posts that you told us to report them. This is my second time to report them and you never deleted them. What is the point of asking us to report them if your ignoring them?
Sahal, we should all sympathize to certain extent with the mods for being tasked with what is, in my estimation, one of the most difficult work, namely bringing a semblance of order among Skinnies. Coming back to your question though, don't be shocked if you notice that what the mods say in public and what they do in private do not exactly tally. These very mods who in public ask you to report any qabiil themed post, are, in actual fact, themselves the worst qabiilists of all.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat May 25, 2013 11:32 am

Sahal, we should all sympathize to certain extent with the mods for being tasked with what is, in my estimation, one of the most difficult work, namely bringing a semblance of order among Skinnies. Coming back to your question though, don't be shocked if you notice that what the mods say in public and what they do in private do not exactly tally. These very mods who in public ask you to report any qabiil themed post, are, in actual fact, themselves the worst qabiilists of all.
:up: thank you so much mate. I'm not gonna wast my time with them again, amri li allah.
I really find hard to stay in this site anymore so I'm thinking to abandon it soon. The problem is its peasant readers and their lack of etiquette. Many stright talkers whom you don't know them are landing in your innocent thread and destroying it with their clan shyt. Omg go and fly with your bird you focking peasant.
Many thanks to you my friend barbarosa.

jellylove

Postby jellylove » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:45 am

More than sometimes saving you hard earned money, replacing an individual's bank loan can aid you unite unsecured debt together with completely pay down many other expenditures.
RS 3 Gold
2007 Runescape Gold

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.