Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Imagine If Hawiye was Xaasid like Daarood

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
libaaxyare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Imagine If Hawiye was Xaasid like Daarood

Postby libaaxyare » Fri May 23, 2014 9:37 am

Imagine if Hawiye had the daarood or even Isaaq mentality ? he would of expedite and signed Somaliland to become independent country so that Darod and isaaq/Dir fight to the last.

Its bad that Hawiye don't have that mentality

ChiefKimbo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Imagine If Hawiye was Xaasid like Daarood

Postby ChiefKimbo » Fri May 23, 2014 10:10 am

Hawiya are much worser they will hustle you, take your money.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 23, 2014 10:18 am

I would take your money......on the condition that you've never touched it. Anything people from your clan lay their hands on is instantly contaminated, by the time I bleach—it would unfortunately lose it's value and be worth as much as you :)

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Fri May 23, 2014 10:28 am

..you mean if hawiye was as politically advanced as isaaq and darood...because we all know how xaasid hawiye can be..so you believe hawiye can sign somaliland away..not to belittle hawiye folks..but they cant even keep shabeelaha hoose from raxanweyne...when in reality xamar has jurisdiction over afgooye and marka before baydhabo..

Hawiye are the least politically advanced amongst the somalis..you guys are on the same level as mareexaan... besides the ceremonial president,politically hawiye are in reality powerless..

Jubaland thats very much a new comer to the game has managed to get the 6 region federal proposal of the tabl without a single bullet fired..just politics..where as the hawiye have accepted the 3 region counter proposal that was proposed by darood

In terms of recognising somaliland, I welcome it. Any man that picks himself deserves a handshake..laakiin there is a condition and that little condition is. The harti lands will get a fair voting on who wants to be somaliland khaatumo or puntland..the demarcation of the north can only be settled by northerns..its solely between harti and isaaq.. somaliland can be a djibouti or an eritrea..one is constantly looking over his shoulder due to never solved situation with ethiopia or they can be like djibouti a peaceful region thats friendly with the neighbouring states.. progression can only be achieved with peace..peace comes with not claiming another mans land based on colonial heritage..

Somaliland will never ever be recognised with sool sanaag and cayn..

As of current they dont even control dhulbahante land outside laascanood and warsengeli land outside ceerigaabo..thats good 90% of british harti lands outside somalilands influence..so how are they going to get recognised with sool and sanaag..??

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 23, 2014 10:42 am

..you mean if hawiye was as politically advanced as isaaq and darood...because we all know how xaasid hawiye can be..so you believe hawiye can sign somaliland away..not to belittle hawiye folks..but they cant even keep shabeelaha hoose from raxanweyne...when in reality xamar has jurisdiction over afgooye and marka before baydhabo..

Hawiye are the least politically advanced amongst the somalis..you guys are on the same level as mareexaan... besides the ceremonial president,politically hawiye are in reality powerless..

Jubaland thats very much a new comer to the game has managed to get the 6 region federal proposal of the tabl without a single bullet fired..just politics..where as the hawiye have accepted the 3 region counter proposal that was proposed by darood

In terms of recognising somaliland, I welcome it. Any man that picks himself deserves a handshake..laakiin there is a condition and that little condition is. The harti lands will get a fair voting on who wants to be somaliland khaatumo or puntland..the demarcation of the north can only be settled by northerns..its solely between harti and isaaq.. somaliland can be a djibouti or an eritrea..one is constantly looking over his shoulder due to never solved situation with ethiopia or they can be like djibouti a peaceful region thats friendly with the neighbouring states.. progression can only be achieved with peace..peace comes with not claiming another mans land based on colonial heritage..

As of current they dont even control dhulbahante land outside laascanood and warsengeli land outside ceerigaabo..thats good 90% of british harti lands outside somalilands influence..so how are they going to get recognised with sool and sanaag..??
Lol @ saying Hawiye are least politically advanced and then going on to say you welcome the recognition of Somaliland as long as your incarcerated Darood cousins are freed. It seems you are the 'least politically advanced' if you haven't understood what's going on already.

If Mogadishu is going to recognize Somaliland, you think they care about Somaliland's trash? Remnants? Residue? Namely the Dhulbahante. It's funny you think everything will be smooth sailing for your Darood cousins.

Of course Somaliland can become an independent nation, under the one condition they continue to undermine the existence of the Dhulbahante—as long as they save Somalia the burden of having a higher Darood population—as long as they take some of the parasites (Darood) and trash them for us. Not only will we be happy for them, but we will celebrate with them.

You use the buzzwords 'peace' 'progression' and then talk about political advancements. There is nothing left in your Darood today and it will remain that way forever and you know it. Shove politics up your backside. Jubaland is nothing but a proxy city (Kismaayo not even Jubaland) for Kenya. Just keep your fat ass in the west and Garowe or shut the fuck up because you ain't shit.

If Somaliland ever decides to remain with Somalia, Hargeisa will communicate with Mogadishu. Your Garowe will continue to be nothing and you will never have a say in practically anything. Places like Cayn are in your wild Darood imagination, they had a chance of being real under Aaabe Siyad but he is dead and never coming back. How about that for your small Darood brain.

This is the part where you wish it was the Hawiye who were out to kill the Isaaq in the 80s so that today when you shake your ass for Isaaq men and say things like "Isaaq are politically advanced" and "they are beesha barekaysan" it wouldn't be left unrequited and thrown back in your face like the silly and retarded Darood you are.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Fri May 23, 2014 11:29 am

^^^ Darood are powerless kulaha :lol: Hydro if Darood were powerless you wouldn't be so jumpy and get so agitated. I can feel the cadifaad coming from you through my screen, caadi iska dhiig. The real story that no one seems to see is the slow coalescing of all Darood into two regional governments. Jubaland and Puntland. Both are trying to bring hardheaded Darood like Gedo and Sool Sanaag Cayn into their administration. When these projects end you will have two powerful regions in Somalia. This is what has you worried Mr. Hydro, that Darood will have full control of 50% of the land that is Somalia and thus render Hawiye in Mogadishu irrelevant. Hawiye thought that by having Mog they would have power, they were wrong!! Darood now says "we respect and obey the fed gov" but you and I know that is bullshit. They are just paying lip service. Never again will that 50% of Somalia be ruled from Mogadishu, the ship has sailed. Walahi Hydro this is real advice try to get your qabil together before they fragment even further, today Hawiye is weaker than any of the three qabils. Also give up on the notion that Darood competes with Hawiye; the only border between Darood and Hawiye is Galkacyo and Galgadud and they are pretty peaceful. You should be worried about your deteriorating political position. please no Caay in the reply.

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Fri May 23, 2014 11:35 am

No sensible man ever engages, unprepared, in a fencing match of cheap insults with a fag. Hecj I dont want to be the first...

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 23, 2014 11:37 am

^^^ Darood are powerless kulaha :lol: Hydro if Darood were powerless you wouldn't be so jumpy and get so agitated. I can feel the cadifaad coming from you through my screen, caadi iska dhiig. The real story that no one seems to see is the slow coalescing of all Darood into two regional governments. Jubaland and Puntland. Both are trying to bring hardheaded Darood like Gedo and Sool Sanaag Cayn into their administration. When these projects end you will have two powerful regions in Somalia. This is what has you worried Mr. Hydro, that Darood will have full control of 50% of the land that is Somalia and thus render Hawiye in Mogadishu irrelevant. Hawiye thought that by having Mog they would have power, they were wrong!! Darood now says "we respect and obey the fed gov" but you and I know that is bullshit. They are just paying lip service. Never again will that 50% of Somalia be ruled from Mogadishu, the ship has sailed. Walahi Hydro this is real advice try to get your qabil together before they fragment even further, today Hawiye is weaker than any of the three qabils. Also give up on the notion that Darood competes with Hawiye; the only border between Darood and Hawiye is Galkacyo and that is pretty peaceful. You should be worried about your deteriorating political position. please no Caay in the reply.
Lol @ please no caay in the reply. My opinion of your clan is mainly just unfiltered profanity which is why I find it laughable to talk 'politics'. Puntland is understandable, but Jubaland is just one or two cities, the rest are settled by a myriad of other clans and Al-Shabaab controls most anyway so it's a figment of your wild Darood imagination. I don't even know why I have to tell you this because it's the simple truth: the two Jubas will never be Darood dominated. Ghandi tried his best to make as many Rahanweyne as he could Darod so that they have a chance of dominating that place but it won't work (see here for a video: viewtopic.php?f=250&t=341254&p=4165968). You can delude yourself, you can lie to me as much as you like but the truth can't be bent to score a few points on the internet.

How long before Puntland disintegrates into internal wars? How long before Leelkase, Dishishle and other minorities beg to be liberated by the Mogadishu government from MJ domination?

Everything begins and ends in Mogadishu.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:38 am

i understand your point, referrendum is the best way, but if that does not happen in the future somaliland will for ever rule sool and sanaaag, this has nothing todo with darood its international border. we dont care who is who all we care about is the land is in somaliland territory, even if other ethnic group like jewish or zulu would have lived sool and sanaag sidaas uunbaanu u sheegan lahayn. ethiopia rules large parts of harti land why not somaliland because the borders are the same all marked by the british? ?

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 23, 2014 11:39 am

No sensible man ever engages, unprepared, in a fencing match of cheap insults with a fag. Hecj I dont want to be the first...
Is that butthurt? You need to shake it tonight for Isaaq men so I'm sorry that I hurt you :lol:

Being a faggot is less shameful than being a Darood which is why I can understand your people always divert to that topic.

P.S I don't care or expect a reply from you, I addressed you so that any Darood who reads it can be given a reality check.

Corruption1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Corruption1 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:48 am

I would take your money......on the condition that you've never touched it. Anything people from your clan lay their hands on is instantly contaminated, by the time I bleach—it would unfortunately lose it's value and be worth as much as you :)

:dead: :dead:

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Fri May 23, 2014 11:56 am

50% of Somalia? :dead:

The status quo of Somalia always favours Hawiye. Hawiye going through rough patches have survived and will continue to survive. I find it quite amusing when a nomad turned politician from Qoraxay and Qardho can threaten Mogadishu and magically think they will dictate what regions Somaliland have to concede when the reality is Siilaanyo was being welcomed in Laas Qoray just a few months ago with caleemo qoyan and the Sland flag.

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Fri May 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Hydro lets look at the facts together. Jubaland is Gedo and two Jubas. Luuq, beledxawo baardhere the main cities are Darood. Middle Juba is where its half not Darood from Sakow by kenya to Bu'ale is Darood. Lower Juba no need for discussion. At this point there is a big chance that Sade and Ogaden will come together and form a true federal state. A bigger chance than the various Hawiye governments in Mudug and Galgadud uniting. Mogadishu stopped to matter the day S/L declared independence and Darood decided that a capital that is not theirs should not matter in their affairs. Every group in Somalia that is trying to form a gov is trying to become exactly like P/L. Pay lip service to Mog but at the end of the day let Mog have 0 power over them. Even Raxanweyne want this. It is not about one qabil vs another, people now distrust central gov for good reason. All I'm saying is Somalia would be better off if Hawiye all came together and formed an adminstration from Mudug to Shebellaha. Stop all of this central gov nonsense, never again will the man in Bari be ruled from Xamar, accept this as fact. We will all be better off when Hawiye accepts this.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Hydro lets look at the facts together. Jubaland is Gedo and two Jubas. Luuq, beledxawo baardhere the main cities are Darood. Middle Juba is where its half not Darood from Sakow by kenya to Bu'ale is Darood. Lower Juba no need for discussion. At this point there is a big chance that Sade and Ogaden will come together and form a true federal state. A bigger chance than the various Hawiye governments in Mudug and Galgadud uniting. Mogadishu stopped to matter the day S/L declared independence and Darood decided that a capital that is not theirs should not matter in their affairs. Every group in Somalia that is trying to form a gov is trying to become exactly like P/L. Pay lip service to Mog but at the end of the day let Mog have 0 power over them. Even Raxanweyne want this. It is not about one qabil vs another, people now distrust central gov for good reason. All I'm saying is Somalia would be better off if Hawiye all came together and formed an adminstration from Mudug to Shebellaha. Stop all of this central gov nonsense, never again will the man in Bari be ruled from Xamar, please accept this fact. We will all be better off when Hawiye accepts this.
Haye. I admire your determination if anything, it's a step up from the "Dhulbahante :rose: Sayid Abdulla :rose: Ayan Hirsi Ali :rose: "

thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby thegoodshepherd » Fri May 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Astughfurallh Hydro on the last one, I have never praised that who*e! But come on you do realize that the formation of regional governments undermines Mogadishu and those in control of it. Darood by forming these two large regional states will then be able to argue for less centralized power and in turn less importance for Mogadishu. This is what your qabil should be worried about, the slow but sure, dissolution of power away from Mogadishu. My father was telling me how it is more expensive for a Majerteen man to buy a seat at Puntland's Parliment than to buy a seat at Mogadishu. :damn:

Hydro answer this:
do you believe that Mogadishu will ever again control the Jubas and Gedo or Puntland for that matter?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.