Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AMSIOM Confess To Marka Massacre........

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: AMSIOM Confess To Marka Massacre........

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Somali lives matter least to Somali's..........this is the real issue. :)
especially to "Somali politicians " who are supposed to be our leaders , they are busy chewing jaad, partying at hotels and chasing young xaliimos
and yeah fighting over that aid money too
as GI mentioned , they have no choice dee. leaders are beesha aalamka lol

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:35 pm

gedo girl i know your anti kenya, but these soldiers where ugandans for your information. atleast be objective about the matter please, this is not about you but the poor victims that were killled in cold blood.
You're an illiterate, heartless ignoramus.

incognito,

You are 100% and I don't disagree with one thing you've written, Allah ha ku dhowro. I wish some people had your caqli. I grieve for the people who lost their lives to prevent this, mujaahidiin dhab ah ayeey ahaayeen.

you said that about me on monday the 17th of august, in a thread titled "moqadishu residents on jubbaland election"

so which is it, your little bit off sis as i said before i feel sorry for you. it must be work being no pun intended.
Last edited by incognito1 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Thug, diyo miyaan ka qadana?lol illen dowlada o yeerateye, meel uma so'adan.

where are jama'atu :SomaliLivesMatters.
Shiikh beenta jooji. Beesha caalamka ayaa xoog noogu keeney ee cidna uma yeeran.

walee, o miya laku qasbay? hada ma erin karaan, mise choice ma leh?
Haa waa lagu qasbay. Maya, dowlada awood uma lahan inay eryiso AMISOM. Reer galbeed ayaanan u ogoleyn.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:39 pm

cause of alshabab right?

marka dee they shouldnt smile like clowns with suits.

this is exactly my problem with ina illey. if you cannot fight back do not be clown for your enemy!

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:43 pm

gedo girl i know your anti kenya, but these soldiers where ugandans for your information. atleast be objective about the matter please, this is not about you but the poor victims that were killled in cold blood.
You're an illiterate, heartless ignoramus.

incognito,

You are 100% and I don't disagree with one thing you've written, Allah ha ku dhowro. I wish some people had your caqli. I grieve for the people who lost their lives to prevent this, mujaahidiin dhab ah ayeey ahaayeen.

you said that about me on monday the 17th of august, in a thread titled "moqadishu residents on jubbaland election"

so which is it, your little bit off sis as i said before i feel sorry for you. it must be work being no pun intended.
First of all, I'm entitled to change my mind if I see something to the contrary of what wrote in that thread. And secondly...huh? :?

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:23 pm

cause of alshabab right?

marka dee they shouldnt smile like clowns with suits.

this is exactly my problem with ina illey. if you cannot fight back do not be clown for your enemy!
No. They planned to establish a puppet govt in Somalia right after 9/11

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:24 pm

GIJaamac, even with the video right in front of them, some people will call it a conspiracy theory. I feel really sorry for a lot of people who have basically been scared into submission, mentally.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Gedo- Gurl.......most Somali's would agree with your sentiments.
However, the fact remains that we are our own worst enemies......everything stems from this maliciousness.
We were, and continue, raping, massacring and looting each other long before the Kenyans/Ugandans joined the party. :)

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:42 am

Kenya and Ethiopia are carrying out a genocide of Somalis...just because they've had warlords of our ethnicity on their side, feeding people lies in order to recruit more soldiers to guard their illegal revenue sources does not mean that innocent Somalis are enemies. Ignorance + promise of money to desperate people = wars. Somalis are a victim of this war, I hope you haven't forgotten that, we have everything to lose and nothing to gain from killing each other...there is more to this than meets the eye.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:55 am

The world is not a kindergarten.......if you can't take care of your shit someone else will.
Somali's and their leaders have failed as a society in the 20th/21st century.....we are on the level of aboriginal peoples.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:12 am

The hypocrisy of Zoomalis knows no bounds.

An uproar when Fufus who do not owe us any favours act on their mercenary instincts but many will celebrate the deaths of rival clan members and blindly support them if they are the transgressors.

Fufus will not be there forever so don't lose sight of your real enemy, the Skinny next door.

Real Talk.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Whining won't do a thing. Koonfurians have to wake up and do something

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:59 pm

SAY NO TO FUFUS!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.