Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SSNM leader of al shabaab fires lower shabelle Amir after his clan

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

SSNM leader of al shabaab fires lower shabelle Amir after his clan

Postby sahal80 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:04 am

Kkkkkkkkk somali ethiopian, ex luuqjeelow(hiiran) refugee ahmed diiriye(abu ubayda) removes abu abdallah the military amir of lower shabelle after his clan biimaal accussed him of siding with HG in an agrement he made between the two clans.

Biimaal r calling for the expulsion of HG from the region

I heard ahmed diiriye doesn't like abu abdallahs hawadle clan as he lived as refugee in hiiraan!

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SSNM leader of al shabaab fires lower shabelle Amir after his clan

Postby AwRastaale » Wed May 04, 2016 5:22 am

What has he gotto do with SSNM. You are sick qabiliste at lwast the rest of us are open as book and call spade a spade.

GTFO.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:25 am

Refugee kulahaa like he owns all hiiraan . Niggar our southern folks have their own deegaan in every region from bari to jubada hoose. Wixii kabxanley iyo deefaw ka dhacay waataad ogayd. Haday qaxoonti Ku yihiin hiiraan kabahaaga kamaad cararteen.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:32 am

President silanyo ayaa mar kasta oo uu cid xil ka qaadayo waxa digreetadiisa Ku xusan kelmada ah

"Xilalka Qaranka ayey dabcigeed tahay in ay meerto noqoto oo kolba cid hanan karta loo dhiibo"

Xilkastaaba waa meerto.

Strategic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Strategic » Wed May 04, 2016 4:37 pm

HG is the military wing of the gov in ls,biymaal are plying with fire.

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 pm

Kkkkkkkkk somali ethiopian, ex luuqjeelow(hiiran) refugee ahmed diiriye(abu ubayda) removes abu abdallah the military amir of lower shabelle after his clan biimaal accussed him of siding with HG in an agrement he made between the two clans.

I heard ahmed diiriye doesn't like abu abdallahs hawadle clan as he lived as refugee in hiiraan!
Abu Ubayda is Bajimal from Qalafo, not Biimaal.

Abu Abdalla was expelled for trying to force the Biimaal to put down arms and abandon control of the checkpoints along the No 50 to Marka road. The nigga was on friendly terms with Lower Shabelle SNA and was playing a double game.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Biyomaal dir true warriors :up: hutus moryaantaa nothing but crooked tuugo.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Kkkkkkkkk somali ethiopian, ex luuqjeelow (hiiran) refugee ahmed diiriye(abu ubayda) removes abu abdallah the military amir of lower shabelle after his clan biimaal accussed him of siding with HG in an agrement he made between the two clans.

Walibaa waxad ku daraty sektionka la edahdo Politics-National Matters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Atoore Baadiyo nacas xaaran ku nool , qabiliste Sahalboy even in the month of ramadan ummada muslim iyo qabiil isku dir ba wada. nacatuula Caaalik ibnu xaarami. ummada muslimka ha ka sooman oo nastaan. ii naga fadheso hoyada iyo abaha uganda iyoburundi ba ku ilalinya adgu netka qorsho cey ka wada lowlife walweyne go and get treatment
Last edited by cheifaqilbari on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:51 pm

What is ssnm

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:02 pm

I really hate Al Shabbab, they are criminals and terrorists. They dont know mercy or pity to their countrymen. SNA and AMISOM must destroy them and send their evil souls to the hell.

I can not understand why Ethiopian and Somali government can not destroy Al Shabbab. I give them advice: Call my countrymen and Soviet Union because they know how to deal with killers.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:42 am

Atoore Baadiyo nacas xaaran ku nool , qabiliste Sahalboy even in the month of ramadan ummada muslim iyo qabiil isku dir ba wada. nacatuula Caaalik ibnu xaarami. ummada muslimka ha ka sooman oo nastaan. ii naga fadheso hoyada iyo abaha uganda iyoburundi ba ku ilalinya adgu netka qorsho cey ka wada lowlife walweyne go and get treatment
kkkkkkk diinta somaliland ee adiga kuu banaynaysa cayda in ramadan! Mr salfudeed iyo hafane there was no ramadan in may you high with khat drugs!

Munaafaqnidaada waxaa ku waalay the term SSNM wich stands for a southren movement that was once allied with the USC/SNA! Another reer salfudeed!

Aniga I used this term for al shabaab was there any insults apart from being a political term?

ciyaal tarbiyad la,aan lagu soo koriyay ayaa kula qabsanaya meelwalbe! Hadaadan igu mashquulsaneen maxaad iidaba gashaa meelkaste?

I'm security analyst and right now I'm doing a research on on the alleged assassination of dulyadayn and whether SSNM is behind this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04 ... merges-as/

What I said was widely published I don't do lies...so ha igu soo habaabin qaldaan mid!
http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2016/may/wa ... -95833.htm

in our security email, some security analysts were posting about general indha cadde down playing ISIS importance in somalia

See it's 3 may a day before my thread. We discussed this in our email in these days

http://allgalgaduud.com/2016/05/topxasa ... sharaxaya/

This is how i schooled them in my email and some of them work in the security sector!!

Karataay is HG (sheegato)

انا أرى عكس ذا لك تماما. تمر حركة الشباب بأزمة هى الأصعب فى وجودها بسب قيادتها التى يغلب عليها الطابع القبلى الواحد منذ تاسيسها على يد إسماعيل عرالى وحتى الان . هذه المجموعة تسيطر على كل ما تملكه الحركة من اموال بسبب ارتباطها بالقاعدة ويتضمن المحافظة على استمراريتهم. وكنتيجة لذالك، يسعى داعش الى التغلغل فى الشمال الشرقي والقبائل المنتشرة على الحدود الصومالية الكينية التي هى امتداد طبيعى لقبائل الشرق. بالنسبة للمناطق الوسطى لا يوجد حتى الآن بوادر تصدع لكن عزل القيادة لوالي شبيلى السفلى بسب شكوة من قبيلة الامير بانه انحاز الى القبيلة الاخرى قد ينذر بانشقاقات أخرى يكون بطلها هذه المرة كرتاى

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:24 am

Kkkkkkkkk somali ethiopian, ex luuqjeelow (hiiran) refugee ahmed diiriye(abu ubayda) removes abu abdallah the military amir of lower shabelle after his clan biimaal accussed him of siding with HG in an agrement he made between the two clans.

Walibaa waxad ku daraty sektionka la edahdo Politics-National Matters. :lol: :lol: :lol:
national security related topic.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.