Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I will not take any Hawiye slander

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: I will not take any Hawiye slander

Postby Saar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:05 am

Once u go black, u never go back -- I guess.... :roll:
What's this suppose to mean Basra? :sitdown:

Are you implying that ONLY the hawiye are black and the Daroods are not? Tell your kin to leave Somalia then. You are sooooo mindfucked by filthy arabs pedophiles and their disgusting religion

:pacspit:
Basra is idoor confirmed

And you got rammed by a big hutu ceeb so your saying i will not take hawiye slander
No but the ugly old man in ur pic definitely did...also fuck off faggot go relax ur hair like the flower u are

MODS!

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:07 am

What's this suppose to mean Basra? :sitdown:

Are you implying that ONLY the hawiye are black and the Daroods are not? Tell your kin to leave Somalia then. You are sooooo mindfucked by filthy arabs pedophiles and their disgusting religion

:pacspit:
Basra is idoor confirmed

And you got rammed by a big hutu ceeb so your saying i will not take hawiye slander
No but the ugly old man in ur pic definitely did...also fuck off faggot go make another thread about relaxing ur hair like the bitch ass u are ...how u calling anyone a huty fag

MODS!

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:08 am

Basra is idoor confirmed

No but the ugly old man in ur pic definitely did...also fuck off faggot go make another thread about relaxing ur hair like the bitch ass u are ...how u calling anyone a hutu fag

MODS!

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:15 am

No but the ugly old man in ur pic definitely did...also fuck off faggot go make another thread about relaxing ur hair like the bitch ass u are ...how u calling anyone a hutu fag

MODS!
I just want to be your friend :sadcam:

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:23 am

Basra is idoor confirmed

No but the ugly old man in ur pic definitely did...also fuck off faggot go make another thread about relaxing ur hair like the bitch ass u are ...how u calling anyone a huty fag

MODS!
I dont relax my hair that was a troll thread :Heh:

But the old man in my pic rammed 70k big booty hutus :Heh:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:47 am

Hawiye ,Dir and Darood are one and same .We unanimously denounce and excommunicate apostates like Saar.Please don't claim Somali you sell out .

Fellow Snetters ,Cajuusadan Cawaanta ah waxba qiimo ha u yeelina.Ka aamusa laxdan dhunsan :meles:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:06 am

Aw your the hutu mod deal the complaints huuno :dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.