Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking news: 130 MPs file motion to impeach Farmaajo

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Breaking news: 130 MPs file motion to impeach Farmaajo

Postby Voltage » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:00 am

Half of Parliament eats directly from het hands.

:russ: let us see if Mursal can break her curse!. She was against Saacid and agsinst cabdiwali and against Farah abdulqadir in the parliament election.
Waa mucjiso islaanta :lol:

I can't help but admire her. Besides being a woman, she is ".5" (Yaxar) and she is the single most powerful person in the Somali parliament the last decade and the single most powerful woman in Somali politics for the last two decades

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:15 am

This motion has reminded me of my two year term for Farmaajo presidency wich i stated in his first months. I also predicted early election by 2019. This has nothing to do with emotions or tribal hate for the man. I just believe his ignoring of the reality cant work. As we have seen in the day of the elections he was backed strongly by the HG and Murusade of the ala sheikh groups and behind the doors fahad yasin as a funder. However fahad mps couldnt reach more than 30 mps that why the ala sheikh groups deserve a HG pm. Instead he appointed his inlaws who cant deal with the security . I mean can warsangali in PL or Awramale in JL make a change in there? So it has been two years of waste. Now the only card left for him is khayre to go but khayre is threatening to join Mursal and says let me deal with him instead of you dealing with him so he can make sure he wont be targeted. the khilaaf is between muudey who is a cousin of Fahad and therefore misuses his power and netwen mursal. Therefore mursal targets Farmaajo not khayre. Alot of allied mps have also refused to publically partake in it like Goodax.

Tomorrow pro-oppsition gudiyada baarlamaanka are looking at the motion and they gonna back mursal. Here mursal will call the mps to unseat farmaajo by raising the hands. If this happens mursal is gonna run the country till 2019. Hassan sheikh and shakur are likely to run against each other. But im not saying this will happen 100%. As i said Farmaajo still has the pm card but the timing is not right. Still turkey can play dhexdhexaadin between mursal and islamists on one side and farmaajo on the other side where the ikhwanists will get the pm. If he survives he should do this otherwise things will stay the same. Mursal refuses to back off before he takes one of them out so he can be safe otherwise they will come up a motion against him when its the right time.

Abu sameera.

The good Dr is back just for the motion. Now you know how much Sahal hates the naive Farmajo.

We need Farmajo gone but who is next in line guys? Any good?

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:23 am

As a joke, I honestly think the single best decision besides naming Amina Saciid as his Chief of Staff is getting Khadiijo Diiriye firmly in his orbit and her complete loyalty. Half of Parliament eats directly from het hands. We both know she got Dam Jadiid the votes to oust Abdiwali Sheekh

No motion goes anywhere while the She-Devil is on watch. War jiraba cakaarahuu imaan

This is her fawning over him last month

islaantu ya tahay, ama wa abgaal ama murursade

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:26 am

Sahal doesn't hate anything AwAmxaar. He just observes as he he sees it from a contemporary lense. The problem things are not as they seem so we will. Also the view Farmaajo is naive and what have you is no different than leaders many fondly remember. JFK was considered weak, infirm, and naive and America looks back his time as the period of Camelot.

Farmaajo has shown how calculating and hard bargaining he is by going after many spoilers including Abdirahman Abdishakuur. He doesn't talk lightly but his shrewd political calculus has been displayed many times.

I am confident he will get out of this stronger so we will see

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:28 am

As a joke, I honestly think the single best decision besides naming Amina Saciid as his Chief of Staff is getting Khadiijo Diiriye firmly in his orbit and her complete loyalty. Half of Parliament eats directly from het hands. We both know she got Dam Jadiid the votes to oust Abdiwali Sheekh

No motion goes anywhere while the She-Devil is on watch. War jiraba cakaarahuu imaan

She comes under "Others" being Yaxar/Yibir which makes her powers even more fascinating. She is always the hidden hand behind Parliament

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:42 am

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:53 am

She comes under "Others" being Yaxar/Yibir which makes her powers even more fascinating. She is always the hidden hand behind Parliament
because most parliamentarians are idots who swing between dawlada iyo al islaah/damul jadid

notice voltage, the senate has the big boy clans,who all are gracious and have men with long rap sheets either politicly or militarily.

once the judiciary is build you will see allot of parliamentarian head rolling.

am for all for oversight and check of balance, but this is not U.S congress, this is louisiana parliament of Hue Long.

are parliamentarians should have photo ID and their clan names should be mentioned on it iyo gobolka ee ka so jeedaan, its time for name and shame, the cockroaches thrive in the darkness.

i have to develop a method to shame these guys and expose who they are and gobolada ee ka so jeedaan and what foreign country they reside, most western countries have clauses with regards to engaging in currant practises in foreign countries in their anti corruption laws

most of these mp dont declare their actual earnings to their respective tax agencies and could face substantial fines and prison terms.

the ministry of justice just need to compile information and publish and forward to these mps respective district attorneys, these guys are properly stupid enough to wire money to their families in the west or hold property titles in kenya or arab countries...boom!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:26 am

This motion has reminded me of my two year term for Farmaajo presidency wich i stated in his first months. I also predicted early election by 2019. This has nothing to do with emotions or tribal hate for the man. I just believe his ignoring of the reality cant work. As we have seen in the day of the elections he was backed strongly by the HG and Murusade of the ala sheikh groups and behind the doors fahad yasin as a funder. However fahad mps couldnt reach more than 30 mps that why the ala sheikh groups deserve a HG pm. Instead he appointed his inlaws who cant deal with the security . I mean can warsangali in PL or Awramale in JL make a change in there? So it has been two years of waste. Now the only card left for him is khayre to go but khayre is threatening to join Mursal and says let me deal with him instead of you dealing with him so he can make sure he wont be targeted. the khilaaf is between muudey who is a cousin of Fahad and therefore misuses his power and netwen mursal. Therefore mursal targets Farmaajo not khayre. Alot of allied mps have also refused to publically partake in it like Goodax.

Tomorrow pro-oppsition gudiyada baarlamaanka are looking at the motion and they gonna back mursal. Here mursal will call the mps to unseat farmaajo by raising the hands. If this happens mursal is gonna run the country till 2019. Hassan sheikh and shakur are likely to run against each other. But im not saying this will happen 100%. As i said Farmaajo still has the pm card but the timing is not right. Still turkey can play dhexdhexaadin between mursal and islamists on one side and farmaajo on the other side where the ikhwanists will get the pm. If he survives he should do this otherwise things will stay the same. Mursal refuses to back off before he takes one of them out so he can be safe otherwise they will come up a motion against him when its the right time.

Abu sameera.

The good Dr is back just for the motion. Now you know how much Sahal hates the naive Farmajo.

We need Farmajo gone but who is next in line guys? Any good?
ahleen Hawdian. No personal hate im just not convinced on Farmaajo leadership and his unrealistic approach to the Somali issues. One if his unrealistic approaches is ignoring the tribal factor even Garguurte was at the end of the day accepting this fact like his heshiis with JL, sakiin, PL and was only freak control when it comes to the HAG regions wich is the biggest reason why he lost the elections but he was leaving alone PL, JL and southwest with their political leadership not depending on regional vice presidents and and regional speakers and finally the vice speakers of the federal parliament. This has led the current sitiuation in the parliament and also the PM who doesnt hail from the leading clans in Xamar and shabeelooyinka wich makes it impossible to win a war against Al shabab. He also reached a secret agreement with Ethiopia and eritrea that sidelines the Regions and even djibouti who has an army in Somalia. Farmaajo thinks he can come back to power by integrating with ethiopia and eritrea. This integration will allow these countries to keep their armies forever in somalia similar to the saudi army in bahrain.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.global ... /31215/amp

Amisom will be kick out and this army will replace it by 2019. The elections will take place in all regions under this army and that is how farmaajo will come back. First Eritrean troops will be deployed in jubbada dhexe in buaale where the JL election should take place.

Stayed silent about the berbera ethiopia heshiis as some heshiis between the two govts but in outside its heshius between ethiopia and SL. Puntland and other regions will be put under the federal ministry and any ajnabi who goes there must take permission from the intetior ministery. So its a total centralism under foreign countries where villa somalia is their only agent.this is sooooo unrealistic and has led all regions using their federal mps to oust him.

Who will be the next if he is removed for khiyaano? HG who back stabbed Garguurte are still keeping him around to avoid a real rival abgaal and they think they got weaker and they can back one of them in the election day so if Abgaals now come up with a new candidate they will be back but the current situation favours any one HG backs using the rising irirism and HAGism and Digilism.

Cunaaye25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cunaaye25 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:19 am

Opposition are mainly supported by
UAE, Somaliland, Puntland, Warlord business men
GTF our of here.
Like somaliland is interested in Mogadishu. If we wanted to be part of Somalia we can easily get an Isaaq elected leader and move the capital to Hargeysa. But we don’t want that so why would we be funding opposition?
Somalia needs to sort out its own problems and stop playing victim and blaming its problems on others.
calm down, it's widely known and now somaliland admin openly supports the opposition it was on the news even, just yesterday faysal waraabe openly supported the moshin and joined.
https://www.caasimada.net/faysal-cali-w ... -farmaajo/

it was this time LAST YEAR the opposition prostitute tried to impeach the President lol :D they failed it epically :D cabdishakur was arrested.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-soma ... SKBN1EE1UO

it's the same mp's they will be dealth with sharmuutooyinka.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:15 am

Waa Tuug Mps
72 hours left from the impeachment, fasten your seat.
And it failed in couple of hours lol

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Opposition are mainly supported by
UAE, Somaliland, Puntland, Warlord business men
GTF our of here.
Like somaliland is interested in Mogadishu. If we wanted to be part of Somalia we can easily get an Isaaq elected leader and move the capital to Hargeysa. But we don’t want that so why would we be funding opposition?
Somalia needs to sort out its own problems and stop playing victim and blaming its problems on others.
calm down, it's widely known and now somaliland admin openly supports the opposition it was on the news even, just yesterday faysal waraabe openly supported the moshin and joined.
https://www.caasimada.net/faysal-cali-w ... -farmaajo/

it was this time LAST YEAR the opposition prostitute tried to impeach the President lol :D they failed it epically :D cabdishakur was arrested.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-soma ... SKBN1EE1UO

it's the same mp's they will be dealth with sharmuutooyinka.
So you want to listen to Faisal the mad man of somaliland. He’s not part of the government and never has been. Man your IQ must be lower than 68, average IQ for Somalis.
Somaliland is a 3rd world country it’s got no means and resources to try interfering in Mogadishu politics. Even if it did or it somaliland had the desire to do such a thing it could have done it in 1990s to early 2000s. We could have moved the capital and put a isaaq dictator. But honestly we don’t care about somalia and want nothing to do with somalia. I wish you guys could leave us alone.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:13 am

Dalalos. What these opposition groups looking for is retaliation from Farmaajo, and to turn the situation into clan affairs. Bringing death penalty to few known spoilers would escalate the situation. Those deserve the death penalty are Al-Shabab and ISIS, the rest of spoiler's cry would die down as soon as it starts.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.