Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:08 am

No Reer Cabdulles and Reer turtles of course. Let the native MX clans lead :mrgreen:
Are you calling me Rer Turtle ? my nigga dont confuse me for those weakass Rer Diini you saw for the first time in centuries in Gedo, brudda I am Bah walan, do not make me attack you, I respect Gedood, and its not insult when we say Gedood Cabdiyoo Cabdi, we love you guys, especially Rer Ahmed, Talha, they are warriors, so dont bring that Turtle shit to me bro. Mareexaan is all I see.

The only time Marehan has sharaf in Kista is when Rer Dalal established themselves there, prior to that who was Marehan in Kismayo, beenta iska daaf bro wake the fuck up.
Lax baa tahaye naga aamus nacasyahow. If you were new I would think you were sheegato like Nine. Reer Dalal waa niman reer magaal ah who have a strong respect and deference to others. By that I mean my reer Siyaad and reer Ugaas Shermarke have shown greedy desire for parliamentary seat even though they are only one bah of reer Diini and always get two seats (the only bah in Diini to get two) without even once offering one to reer Warsame let alone other Sade clans and yet reer Dalal offered the bah-Ogadeen seat who got one seat to other clans (I think reer Hersi now). Look at bah-Xawaadle they have two parliamentary seats and a Senator (3 seats and reer Ugaas Shermarke did not offer the parliamentary seat to reer Warsame or other Sade clans though Fartaag got a Senator position as well for bah-Xawaadle while reer Dalal gave up their parliamentary seat after Goonjeex got a Senator position for bah-Ogaadeen).

By that I mean reer Dalal for all their waali (joking) are gob and you do not display their dhaqan
just joking brudda, Rer Siyaad and the others did good job in Gedo, reconnected Marehan, switched up their crazy dialect, and did dhaqan celis, haha, just banter mate, I know my peeps Marehan all great people, you just have to learn to take banter without calaacal. :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby Django » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:29 am

Adali why sre you a keyboard commando? If Xima xaare is know in Xamar and has a jego why dont you have one?
Reer dalaal is empowering their derbi jif and I dont know why you have locked yourself out from this opportunity.
I here reer dalaal saying Xamar sorry Boli qaran unuka leh.Next is Cambulo unukah leh.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:53 am

Adali why sre you a keyboard commando? If Xima xaare is know in Xamar and has a jego why dont you have one?
Reer dalaal is empowering their derbi jif and I dont know why you have locked yourself out from this opportunity.
I here reer dalaal saying Xamar sorry Boli qaran unuka leh.Next is Cambulo unukah leh.
umm im good my nigga, adiga xariga qabso awalba caano bore ayaa lugu siin jiray maxaa maanta kuu diiday Aabo Farmaajo inaad hoos fadhiisatid. I know some HG sacad guys who begging Farmaajo for position because Farmaajo great great great grand mother is Rer Jalaf, well one more level he is Bah Ogaden orad u tag. :lol: :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:08 am

Naah I am lookong for a reer dalal/beesha Kuwait mixture so that I announce my candidacy to JL.

The only problem is I dont know sidha qulle loo isticmaalo.Ma waxa lagu dara cana boore mise sidhi lotionka ma jirka la marsadha.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:18 am

Naah I am lookong for a reer dalal/beesha Kuwait mixture so that I announce my candidacy to JL.

The only problem is I dont know sidha qulle loo isticmaalo.Ma waxa lagu dara cana boore mise sidhi lotionka ma jirka la marsadha.
I was talking to an elder gentlemen oo talka ah I dont what he was after Rer Cabdulle, I asked whats this business about blowing into the ass of a cow, quite a peculiar ritual isn't it, the geezer told me infact it is not just Rer Cabdulle in waamo who do it but all Rer Cabdulle, they even are known for it and sing songs about the practice, but anyways I asked why do they do it, he said it makes the cow produce more milk, he went further and told it was a Rer Cabdulle man who first did it, and it was later found out the cow produces milk, but why would anyone try this experiment subxanallah. :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:30 am

That is reer waamo ting bruv .Its called Lo afuuf.

The milk you drink in the west is produced when cows musika loo tumo.

But anyway you being from Fart city know more about bloated stomach than me.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Im not expecting it..what im saying is that JL gets aid in the name of Gedo. I want that aid going directly to Gedo.
With a change in regime. That will change. We're a fairly new mamul goboleed. 5 years in actual existence. I personally think this is growing pains of the new state. A new madax with the backing of Farmajo can change a lot. Gedo is the largest region in the JL region. We are the food supply of the region. We border Kenya and Ethiopia. We jus need new leadership. Don't lose faith ina adeer
I have never been convinced about JL but im convinced about building a strong gedo base that we control not, Kismayo or Madoobes replacement. Reer Gedo will wake up eventually...too bad its gonna take some time. :lol:
Sxb. A strong Gedo base will be good for the whole region. We need to sit down with my kin and settle things. Jubbaland is the gold mine that will Daarood a permanent southern power. You gotta understand. Federalism is here to stay whether that be a strong or weaken form. It's done sxb. Why not take advantage of it?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:05 pm

Saddam,

These were how the Jubbaland Mps were decided, There is no reason to think Reer Gedo will take Reer Mudug positions in Galmudug just as Marexaan Mudug will take Marexaans in Jubbaland.

-Calidheere
-Reer Axmed
-Hawarsame
-Fiqhi Yacquub
-Reer Siyaad
-Reer ugaas sharmaake
-Reer Yusuf
-Reer Gumarwaaq
-Reer uurmidig
-Reer Soonfure
-Reer Cisman
-Reer talxe
-Reer Waqmaashe
-Reer Ibraahim
-Reer Cali Xusseen

The only clans that got 2 are Reer Axmed, Hawarsame and Talxe as they got a seat in L Jubba and Gedo. as for the two Reer Diini, Reer Siyaad and Reer Ugaas are bonafide Reer gedo. marexaan wey kala yaqaanaan where each other live no need for paranoia.
I'm not being paranoid. We're one. I just think Reer Waamo MX should be lead by us. I trust the Ximan MX to deal with national politics as they border HG and others. That's all.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Sxb. A strong Gedo base will be good for the whole region. We need to sit down with my kin and settle things. Jubbaland is the gold mine that will Daarood a permanent southern power. You gotta understand. Federalism is here to stay whether that be a strong or weaken form. It's done sxb. Why not take advantage of it?
Darodnimo does not pay anyones bill adeer but its vital that we sit down and solve Gedo issues and move forward. I just dont see why you have so much faith in JL that never done anything for Gedo and even denies you Buurdhuubo as degmo? Federalism or not I wish to see Gedo state. It has resources, blessed with two rivers and cross border trade with 3 countries. Gedo state would be powerhouse in the south and not the two jubbas...and if they later want to join us its gonna be on our terms sxb and not Kenya/IGAD or anyone else.

https://www.caasimada.net/akhriso-qaabk ... ada-dhexe/

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Darodnimo does not pay anyones bill adeer but its vital that we sit down and solve Gedo issues and move forward. I just dont see why you have so much faith in JL that never done anything for Gedo and even denies you Buurdhuubo as degmo? Federalism or not I wish to see Gedo state. It has resources, blessed with two rivers and cross border trade with 3 countries. Gedo state would be powerhouse in the south and not the two jubbas...and if they later want to join us its gonna be on our terms sxb and not Kenya/IGAD or anyone else.

MX never think or plan for anything. Doesn't Talxe settle Buurgabo? Why not make that the second port of JL? You're thinking Madobe is always gonna be in power. I know for a fact he wont. Buurdhubo is a degmo and Luuq is mines as well. Firstly, we need to sit amongst ourselves and come to a strong decision to move as one. Facaye right now is fighting OGs against landgrabbing I don't see no MX sending gurmad and help? All I see is MX rushing to settle Xamar and be under Hawiye. Our internal issues need to be settled and we need to kill traitors like Ina Sayid and Aw Hirsi and Janan. Until all you're proposing is useless honestly.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:03 pm

MX never think or plan for anything. Doesn't Talxe settle Buurgabo? Why not make that the second port of JL? You're thinking Madobe is always gonna be in power. I know for a fact he wont. Buurdhubo is a degmo and Luuq is mines as well. Firstly, we need to sit amongst ourselves and come to a strong decision to move as one. Facaye right now is fighting OGs against landgrabbing I don't see no MX sending gurmad and help? All I see is MX rushing to settle Xamar and be under Hawiye. Our internal issues need to be settled and we need to kill traitors like Ina Sayid and Aw Hirsi and Janan. Until all you're proposing is useless honestly.
What im proposing is just another alternative and its gonna be needed because I dont see the viability of Jubaland Lets end this in agreement we need to settle our issues and come as one.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:06 pm

What im proposing is just another alternative and its gonna be needed because I dont see the viability of Jubaland Lets end this in agreement we need to settle our issues and come as one.
:up:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:30 pm

you think I will reveal what I know to idiots like you on Snet, keep singing for Blackie dumbass ilkayare. :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:21 pm

you think I will reveal what I know to idiots like you on Snet, keep singing for Blackie dumbass ilkayare. :lol:
Bro stop being a bitch nigga. I don't need you. If Hawiye kills you. You'll come crying to me nacala ku talk. Anyways I oppose Ina Sayid and he'd my immediate subclan. So suck my d1ck.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:31 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.