Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby Murax » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Voltage,

I support not just Farmaajo, but anyone who wants to end the 5 Somali President model. I don’t know too much about Aw-Hersi but I do know there are many Marexaan Gedoods who want to see a viable Jubbaland, and are supporting it for that reason. Obviously its not like Madoobe shares the charcoal money with Gedo, but to be fair its not like Farmaajo shares anything with Gedo either. People like Madoobe come and go its not about him, but no matter how he messes up I do believe in local institutions. Peope like Madoobe will come and go.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby GuleedWarsame » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:55 pm

Janan and Aw hersi might have been feed by illegal charcoal money but as clan MX has bigger goals esp reer Gedo who are bent on fixing their region without or with JL. I prefer without honestly...it makes no sense why Kismayo should dictate to Doolow or any far away place. Blackie can run to Garissa for support but it only proves that the guy is not serious and wasting precious time.
We can change the capital from Bu'ale to Bardheere. No need to change the script. Jubbaland has valuble resources we need to exploit as Reer Gedood, we need to fend for ourselves. That's the cold hard truth.
What does valuable resources mean if it dont work for you? Jubbaland is built to not work for us...it has done zero for Rer gedo and its leader is more worried about reer Garissa than Rer Gedo. But i agree we need to fend four ourselves.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Also Saddam, also correcting you like I did to Dalalos/Adali...you have to separate reer Diini.

Reer Hassan, Talxe, etc might be Guri, but reer Siyaad and reer Ugaas Shermarke are galti just like reer Ahmed, Cali Dheere, etc.
Ina adeer Voltage,

I don't like to divide the tolka. We have too many enemies that want that. However in the south, out of deference, I believe the leadership should go to us Reer Guuri. I believe Mareexaanka Ximan are better national leaders as they live with HG. But us in the south are better regional leaders. I base this on Iris and Kalil. It doesn't matter who leads but it helps good will and walalnimo to move like that.
Last edited by ReturnOfMariixmaan on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Janan and Aw hersi might have been feed by illegal charcoal money but as clan MX has bigger goals esp reer Gedo who are bent on fixing their region without or with JL. I prefer without honestly...it makes no sense why Kismayo should dictate to Doolow or any far away place. Blackie can run to Garissa for support but it only proves that the guy is not serious and wasting precious time.
We can change the capital from Bu'ale to Bardheere. No need to change the script. Jubbaland has valuble resources we need to exploit as Reer Gedood, we need to fend for ourselves. That's the cold hard truth.
What does valuable resources mean if it dont work for you? Jubbaland is built to not work for us...it has done zero for Rer gedo and its leader is more worried about reer Garissa than Rer Gedo. But i agree we need to fend four ourselves.
When Madobe is gone. The Jubbaland state will still be there. Do you want to leave or reform? I believe MX need a federal state as well and we need a honest stake in as well. It will only increase our power in future political formations for us to be invested in our state. I don't see complaints from MX in Galmudug? Let's be honest we have divisions amongst us we need to fix before we do anything.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Voltage

Tell your Taano uncle to stop cuqdad for Rer Koshin and that goes for Rer Taano. Ceeb. I don't wanna embarrass your adeer iska aamus ma nigga. I don't wanna post private family issues
Take your sub sub clan cuqdad somewhere else
Disgraceful.
Last edited by nine on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Voltage

Tell your Taano uncle to stop cuqdad for Rer Koshin and that goes for Rer Taano. Ceeb. I don't wanna embarrass your adeer iska aamus ma nigga. I don't wanna post private family issues
Disgraceful.
Nine,

I vouch for you. I don't know why they don't wanna verify you. You're libaax in my eyes and as said before you remind me of a younger me 10 years ago.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:18 pm

When Madobe is gone. The Jubbaland state will still be there. Do you want to leave or reform? I believe MX need a federal state as well and we need a honest stake in as well. It will only increase our power in future political formations for us to be invested in our state. I don't see complaints from MX in Galmudug? Let's be honest we have divisions amongst us we need to fix before we do anything.
These divisions are magnified by being part of JL in my opinion and I would leave and create Gedo State in the hands of Reer Guri or Reer Ahmed and solve internal MX politics and coexist peacefully with non Marehan Gedo clans. A peaceful and devoloping Gedo state would influence the two Jubbas eitherway. Its eating the cake and having it too. But I predict the opposite will be done and we will see more useless complains about the next Jubbaland president from rer gedo :snoop:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:25 pm

These divisions are magnified by being part of JL in my opinion and I would leave and create Gedo State in the hands of Reer Guri or Reer Ahmed and solve internal MX politics and coexist peacefully with non Marehan Gedo clans. A peaceful and devoloping Gedo state would influence the two Jubbas eitherway. Its eating the cake and having it too. But I predict the opposite will be done and we will see more useless complains about the next Jubbaland president from rer gedo :snoop:
Tbh, it's you Reer Galti that are not on board wallahi. The kooxda in Garbaharey have been sitting on their asses for 8 years. Let's be real. All trying to destabilize JL and forment resentment at other clans for wanting to develop the region. We need a clan shir to air our problems out and move on with one voice. I refuse to lead by idiots who are not from the region that will only cause hostility and be an advantage to our enemies.

One state mamul doesn't work and isn't realistic. That will create resentment among Hawiye and lead to Banadir state. This politics not emotional redress. Besides Farmajo, all MX leaders are useless and stomach workers. MX would rather build Hawiye land but not their own. That's stupidity and will lead to ruin.
Last edited by ReturnOfMariixmaan on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Voltage

Disgraceful.
Is Taano that alshabab supporting nacas..I hope Faramaajo throws him in jail..walle markass reer dalal will gain my respect. And what does he have against cida barakaysan

These cuqdad ridden people removed me from the private Sade group waa dad cuqdad ka buuxdo.
Are you reer koshin?

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Voltage

Disgraceful.
Is Taano that alshabab supporting nacas..I hope Faramaajo throws him in jail..walle markass reer dalal will gain my respect. And what does he have against cida barakaysan

These cuqdad ridden people removed me from the private Sade group waa dad cuqdad ka buuxdo.
Are you reer koshin?
U turtle niggas never invited me in. Wtf y'all some weirdos.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Voltage

Disgraceful.

Are you reer koshin?
Turtle? The doqon Murux removed me or could it be the cuqdad ridden Voltage.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Are you reer koshin?
Turtle? The doqon Murux removed me or could it be the cuqdad ridden Voltage.
Reer Diini = Turtles

Diinte = turtle in Somali

Make that group, I'll PM you my #

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Smile how long will you continue to be seef labood? I have nothing to do with Sade Private, never was a Mod, and haven't been on there for ever. Does it still exist?

Also Ambassador Abdirisaaq Faarax Taano is not a Shabaab supporting guy. Remember that the ICU removed Barre who then went to Baidoa. After the Ethiopians removed the ICu from Kismaayo, Abdullahi Yusuf installed a Kablalax militia to run the city. The Majeerteen brought down from Puntland to protect Abdullahi Yusuf were all sent to Kismaayo under Col Afgaduud and the Ogadeen who later became Ras Kambooni were led by Col Koojaar.

After couple months of oppression, Marehan led by their chosen leader Abdirisaaq Taano defeated them. They then went after them in Buulogaduud 40 KM to Kismaayo and defeated them for good. Unfortunately after that point some sub-clannish politics took place after Barre wanted to come back to Kismaayo while the other side led by Abdirisak Taano thought warlordism days were over and opposed him.

Abdirisaaq Taano after leaving Kismaayo during the Shabab capture of Kismaayp was picked as the Ambassador to Oman by President Hassan Sheikh and was chosen as Ambassador to Qatar by Farmaajo. Last time I saw him was whenI was last in Nairobi long ago at a luncheon hosted by the now deceased Dauud Dirir. Not only is he an uncle, but he is a close family friend. The guy's brother gave the wanqal (naming ceremony) to my brother and my mom used to cook him lunch many times while at our compound to meet my dad in Mog.

In any case it was an unfortunate instance. Let's not rehash the past. Knowing you, however, there is a reason why I have ignored you 98% of your posting history. Like a typical emotional woman, you shoot everywhere

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Tbh, it's you Reer Galti that are not on board wallahi. The kooxda in Garbaharey have been sitting on their asses for 8 years. Let's be real. All trying to destabilize JL and forment resentment at other clans for wanting to develop the region. We need a clan shir to air our problems out and move on with one voice. I refuse to lead by idiots who are not from the region that will only cause hostility and be an advantage to our enemies.

One state mamul doesn't work and isn't realistic. That will create resentment among Hawiye and lead to Banadir state. This politics not emotional redress. Besides Farmajo, all MX leaders are useless and stomach workers. MX would rather build Hawiye land but not their own. That's stupidity and will lead to ruin.
Kooxda Garbaharey have my respect. They see the bad stakes they got in JL and flat out reject it. They see that all aid JL gets in the name of Gedo staying in kismayo. And they reject it. One state mamul would be better than the current JL admin is for Gedo. Im not interested in what happens to benadir state but Gedo is my home region and from a non emotional stance you cant say that Jubbaland is good for Gedo region. Its only good for Kismayo.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Voltage

Disgraceful.

Are you reer koshin?

Is Voltage flat out denying Taano supported Shabab in 2008 :lol:

Yep I'm Rer Koshin.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.