Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby knet » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Saddam, don't fall for cheap isku dir bro. Django tried to play the same game on you that Madoobe tried to play by naming your rer Hassan uncle Mohamud Sayid Adden as Vice President.

I was against Madoobe when Fartaag was VP and I am against him now when Addan is his VP. It has nothing to do with juffo. In fact, it has nothing to do with clan in general. I'm totally fine with another OG like Ciilmooge.

Mdoobe is an extreme reer baadiye who hasn't achieved a single thing, but restart the charcoal trade. It's for change in Jubbaland.

Let's see how the Fed government plays this game. We already know Majerteen will get rid of Abdiwali Gaas (even his Cumar Maxmuud are the leaders of his opposition), so with the change in Konfur Galbeed, the government just needs to get rid of Madoobe to move forward.
Gaas is staying President thanks to Farmaajo. :lol:
Nop Sboq, we need reer Mahad to make a comeback with Ali Haji Warsame. That's my candidate. Dude I would vote for him for Somali Pres wallahi. If this guy becomes Pland Pres, Puntland will get first dips on everything based on the respect and friendship between him and Farmaajo.
We don't favor candidates on the bases of qabil in Puntland.
Ali haji is the worst Candidate and has zero chance of winning. :ugeek:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:18 am

Axmaq madobe is going to jail like mansur rabow

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:00 am

Axmaq madobe is going to jail like mansur rabow
Ethiopians can't put Kenyans to Jail :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jubbaland ain't Southwest State. :ugeek:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:07 am

Saddam, don't fall for cheap isku dir bro. Django tried to play the same game on you that Madoobe tried to play by naming your rer Hassan uncle Mohamud Sayid Adden as Vice President.

I was against Madoobe when Fartaag was VP and I am against him now when Addan is his VP. It has nothing to do with juffo. In fact, it has nothing to do with clan in general. I'm totally fine with another OG like Ciilmooge.

Mdoobe is an extreme reer baadiye who hasn't achieved a single thing, but restart the charcoal trade. It's for change in Jubbaland.

Let's see how the Fed government plays this game. We already know Majerteen will get rid of Abdiwali Gaas (even his Cumar Maxmuud are the leaders of his opposition), so with the change in Konfur Galbeed, the government just needs to get rid of Madoobe to move forward.
What game mate?
So we are dividing Marexan when reer xassan is given a position in JL.So reer Diini dictate who should ran Kismaayo.To reer diini they thin JL is Galgaduud so yhey will share it with HG only but would not want an Ogaden to have his share.This cynical guy makes me wonder.Talk about DM and who the fuck is Lafta green? Reer diini.

Voltage you freer diini eat the pie all alone even langaab of reer diini aka reer siyad gets more positions than the entire reer xassan and Talxa yet you call the marexannimo.First learn to share the cake.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:14 am

What game mate?
So we are dividing Marexan when reer xassan is given a position in JL.So reer Diini dictate who should ran Kismaayo.To reer diini they thin JL is Galgaduud so yhey will share it with HG only but would not want an Ogaden to have his share.This cynical guy makes me wonder.Talk about DM and who the fuck is Lafta green? Reer diini.

Voltage you freer diini eat the pie all alone even langaab of reer diini aka reer siyad gets more positions than the entire reer xassan and Talxa yet you call the marexannimo.First learn to share the cake.
That can be thrown in your face as well, my friend. You don't share the pie with Tolomoge iyo Aulihan and the rest like Abaskul iyo Maqabul. No need to be hypocritical to us as well. It's unbecoming.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:18 am

Gaas is staying President thanks to Farmaajo. :lol:
Nop Sboq, we need reer Mahad to make a comeback with Ali Haji Warsame. That's my candidate. Dude I would vote for him for Somali Pres wallahi. If this guy becomes Pland Pres, Puntland will get first dips on everything based on the respect and friendship between him and Farmaajo.
This conversation doesn't concern you. You're a guest in JL. Worry about your election and whether the Fatboy will come back.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:46 am

This conversation doesn't concern you. You're a guest in JL. Worry about your election and whether the Fatboy will come back.
I am the Major of Kismayo you ain't shit there or Mogadishu. :eat: :stylin: :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:52 am

I am the Major of Kismayo you ain't shit there or Mogadishu. :eat: :stylin: :lol:
Lol the mayor? That's not really a big position. I'm the VP. It doesn't matter. You don't belong in the south anyways. You came on the backs of Italians. You are a colonial pet. In my eyes, you're legitimacy in JL is tenious at best. OGs and MX migrated there and cleansed it out of Oromo and filth. Idoor is at your front doorstep at Tukaraq and you waste my time and insult my intelligence. Dabacyo, I'm not Reer Diini. I'll put bullet in your ass. You have other priorities to worry about.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:31 am

Lol the mayor? That's not really a big position. I'm the VP. It doesn't matter. You don't belong in the south anyways. You came on the backs of Italians. You are a colonial pet. In my eyes, you're legitimacy in JL is tenious at best. OGs and MX migrated there and cleansed it out of Oromo and filth. Idoor is at your front doorstep at Tukaraq and you waste my time and insult my intelligence. Dabacyo, I'm not Reer Diini. I'll put bullet in your ass. You have other priorities to worry about.
VP kulaha the Mayor of Kismayo has waaaay more power than him and everyone knows. Plus currently Jubbaland is just Kismayo. The U.S will be bombing the shit out of the Terrorists hole Gedo soon and wipe the Al Shabaab Terrorists out and we will be moving in. :lol:

You came on the backs of me bitch and I took you out as always and now you want to follow my footsetps since adeer Farmaajo is incompetent and cant do anything more than copy and paste. Using Ethiopians oh wow bring something new to the table nigga that shit been done. Kenyans in Somalia too what ur incompetent flip-flops Farmaajo gonna do now go read Siyad bare and A/Y books? :arrow:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:41 am

What game mate?

Lafta Gareen's mom and his abtiyaal who raised him in Luuq are actually rer Ahmed not rer Diini...the most pro-Madoobe subclan in Marehan.

As for the rest of the stuff I don't care to respond to it. When did you see me last delving into sub-clan politics and tit for tat. Like 10 years ago? As I said, I support another Ogaden being chosen as Jubbaland President just not Madoobe. Also Patriot you are in agreement with me so get real. Madoobe needs to go.

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:56 am

there is only one reason you can critise madoowe and that is, he is a foking islamist akwaan with warlord tendencies

he plays tribalisim just like al shabab (he doesnt care about ogadeen (read wikileaks about him, he will make alliance even with the devil himself, beesha sade
ahmed madoowe was ani federalism and dispised majerteen but used mjj to get to the marexaan and once he made a deal with marexaan then started to play internal marexaan politics just like sidu ogadeen ukula saaro.

ahmed madoowe is like dahir aways in the 90s

OG will tell you in private, ilahay duqa ha na dhaafiyo lakin ya lugu badeli

madoow wants qalbidagax as his succesor lakin dagaal ba ka xigna odaygaan manangaga ah, the clue is in his name wa qof qalbi madoowe.

ninka cadooqadayasha tigrayee reer hargeisa iyo sacad uu tagay oo amanay, ilahay dhulka lo goo qalbidagax, geeri bu ku ficna wale

siyasada somaliya qalbidagax hadaan ku arko, i will declare him my personal enemy and will spend maal iyo burug intaan geeri ku ogado qalbidagax (inagumeed abaal laawe weeye)

compare him with the the admiral of onlf

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:26 am

I have my pop corn ready since elay dude was ousted.

Its like Deontey(Farmajo) Vs Wilder(Abu Mansur).Blackie is like Anthony Joshua.

So who is going to fight who a rematch or Deontey Vs Anthony Joshua.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :russ:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:16 am

Django,

Personally I’m not a Madoobe hater per se. That said it I have been looking closely any news articles where Farmaajo attacked Madoobe personally and couldn’t find it. Now if You’re talking about Farmaajo attacking the whole Federal system where each Regional President acts like a national President then sure, but not Madoobe imparticular. As for Madoobe he is the one who went on the offensive against Farmaajo with his statements, saying we’re cutting ties, hosting the spoilers in Kismaayo etc

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:21 am

People say any other than Madoobe but this is total BS, the only acceptable thing is Cawlyahan and Marehan, furthermore Majerten and Rer Cabdulle are not welcome

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:23 am

People say any other than Madoobe but this is total BS, the only acceptable thing is Cawlyahan and Marehan, furthermore Majerten and Rer Cabdulle are not welcome
Especially Majerteen. They have their own federal state. Double dipping because of "Daroodism" FOH

:arrow:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.