Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby Django » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:34 am

People say any other than Madoobe but this is total BS, the only acceptable thing is Cawlyahan and Marehan, furthermore Majerten and Rer Cabdulle are not welcome
As long as you golks are sharing fart city not JL I am gine. :blessed:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:45 am

People say any other than Madoobe but this is total BS, the only acceptable thing is Cawlyahan and Marehan, furthermore Majerten and Rer Cabdulle are not welcome
bro I am just telling you the truth, I am fair and kind person, bring me some sexy Rer Cabdulle girls in my house in kismaayo, they can be my concubine and house cleaners, if they are loyal I will take them in marriage.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:46 am

Especially Majerteen. They have their own federal state. Double dipping because of "Daroodism" FOH

:arrow:
yeah bro, Majerten have been abusing other Daroods in Puntland for 3 decades, no way they can even imagine getting any position in Jubaland.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Especially Majerteen. They have their own federal state. Double dipping because of "Daroodism" FOH

yeah bro, Majerten have been abusing other Daroods in Puntland for 3 decades, no way they can even imagine getting any position in Jubaland.
Their seat should be given to local Bantus and D&M. Fuck them.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Why Marehan gets it of course, we represent Darood in Jubaland and our juniour partner is Cawlyahan, rest is one position each to Galjecel(Dhaqan), Bajun(Sports) etc

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:29 pm

bro I am just telling you the truth, I am fair and kind person, bring me some sexy Rer Cabdulle girls in my house in kismaayo, they can be my concubine and house cleaners, if they are loyal I will take them in marriage.
If only Ismahan your longtime partner agrees to it.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:35 pm

If only Ismahan your longtime partner agrees to it.
:lol: :lol:

brother nothing is by force, we are here to take care of Somali women, rather me than a hairy arab who will abuse Rer Cabdulle girls, as I said as long as she is loyal I am open minded about marriage, might need to take a DNA test doe :lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:36 pm

Why Marehan gets it of course, we represent Darood in Jubaland and our juniour partner is Cawlyahan, rest is one position each to Galjecel(Dhaqan), Bajun(Sports) etc

No Reer Cabdulles and Reer turtles of course. Let the native MX clans lead :mrgreen:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:58 pm

No Reer Cabdulles and Reer turtles of course. Let the native MX clans lead :mrgreen:
Are you calling me Rer Turtle ? my nigga dont confuse me for those weakass Rer Diini you saw for the first time in centuries in Gedo, brudda I am Bah walan, do not make me attack you, I respect Gedood, and its not insult when we say Gedood Cabdiyoo Cabdi, we love you guys, especially Rer Ahmed, Talha, they are warriors, so dont bring that Turtle shit to me bro. Mareexaan is all I see.

The only time Marehan has sharaf in Kista is when Rer Dalal established themselves there, prior to that who was Marehan in Kismayo, beenta iska daaf bro wake the fuck up.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Are you calling me Rer Turtle ? my nigga dont confuse me for those weakass Rer Diini you saw for the first time in centuries in Gedo, brudda I am Bah walan, do not make me attack you, I respect Gedood, and its not insult when we say Gedood Cabdiyoo Cabdi, we love you guys, especially Rer Ahmed, Talha, they are warriors, so dont bring that Turtle shit to me bro. Mareexaan is all I see.

The only time Marehan has sharaf in Kista is when Rer Dalal established themselves there, prior to that who was Marehan in Kismayo, beenta iska daaf bro wake the fuck up.
I've been in the south longer than you, I invited you, remember? Reer turtle should lead us on the national level. But JL leadership for beesha in the south should go to us or Talxe or Reer Axmed. Waryada naga xishooda. I love you and see you niggas as the same. But in the south I outnumber you and that's a fact. It works better if we divided leadership on that level. But I agree with you, we are one.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:19 pm

there is only one reason you can critise madoowe and that is, he is a foking islamist akwaan with warlord tendencies

he plays tribalisim just like al shabab (he doesnt care about ogadeen (read wikileaks about him, he will make alliance even with the devil himself, beesha sade
ahmed madoowe was ani federalism and dispised majerteen but used mjj to get to the marexaan and once he made a deal with marexaan then started to play internal marexaan politics just like sidu ogadeen ukula saaro.

ahmed madoowe is like dahir aways in the 90s

OG will tell you in private, ilahay duqa ha na dhaafiyo lakin ya lugu badeli

madoow wants qalbidagax as his succesor lakin dagaal ba ka xigna odaygaan manangaga ah, the clue is in his name wa qof qalbi madoowe.

ninka cadooqadayasha tigrayee reer hargeisa iyo sacad uu tagay oo amanay, ilahay dhulka lo goo qalbidagax, geeri bu ku ficna wale

siyasada somaliya qalbidagax hadaan ku arko, i will declare him my personal enemy and will spend maal iyo burug intaan geeri ku ogado qalbidagax (inagumeed abaal laawe weeye)

compare him with the the admiral of onlf
Wallahi this is directly from the mouth of a Marehan Xildhibaan I met face to face.

Some Marehans have started to use Madoobe and almost all Marehan have decided to stop being forcefully against him when they realized Madoobe is a concept. You can tweak that concept to suit your own interests.

When Madoobe is in Ethiopia, he is Ethiopian.
When Madoobe is in Kenya he is a Kenyan.
When Madoobe is in Mogadishu, he is a Somali nationalist.
When Madoobe is with Marehan, he is southern Darod.
When Madoobe is in Puntland, he is Kablalax.
When Madoobe is with women, he is a feminist.
When Madoobe is with religious leaders, he is Akhwaan.
When Madoobe is with traditional leaders, he is an oday.

The Xildhibaan said Madoobe will be two different things speaking for opposites on the same day depending on his audience or who is flattering him.

The only thing consistently about him is not being rooted to anything. He is especially weak for flattery and deference. The Xildhibaan said you can literally get anything out of him by pretending to be his friend or, again, flattering him.

This is an anti-Madoobe Marehan Xildhibaan who was explaining why Marehan went from anti-Madoobe to pro or quiet about Madoobe in two seconds. A lot of Marehan users have gotten well fed around him like Abdirashiid Janan and Murax's abti Aw-Hersi by stroking his beard.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Janan and Aw hersi might have been feed by illegal charcoal money but as clan MX has bigger goals esp reer Gedo who are bent on fixing their region without or with JL. I prefer without honestly...it makes no sense why Kismayo should dictate to Doolow or any far away place. Blackie can run to Garissa for support but it only proves that the guy is not serious and wasting precious time.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Why Marehan gets it of course, we represent Darood in Jubaland and our juniour pgartner is Cawlyahan, rest is one position each to Galjecel(Dhaqan), Bajun(Sports) etc

Lax baa tahaye naga aamus nacasyahow. If you were new I would think you were sheegato like Nine. Reer Dalal waa niman reer magaal ah who have a strong respect and deference to others. By that I mean my reer Siyaad and reer Ugaas Shermarke have shown greedy desire for parliamentary seat even though they are only one bah of reer Diini and always get two seats (the only bah in Diini to get two) without even once offering one to reer Warsame let alone other Sade clans and yet reer Dalal offered the bah-Ogadeen seat who got one seat to other clans (I think reer Hersi now). Look at bah-Xawaadle they have two parliamentary seats and a Senator (3 seats and reer Ugaas Shermarke did not offer the parliamentary seat to reer Warsame or other Sade clans though Fartaag got a Senator position as well for bah-Xawaadle while reer Dalal gave up their parliamentary seat after Goonjeex got a Senator position for bah-Ogaadeen).

By that I mean reer Dalal for all their waali (joking) are gob and you do not display their dhaqan
Last edited by Voltage on Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Janan and Aw hersi might have been feed by illegal charcoal money but as clan MX has bigger goals esp reer Gedo who are bent on fixing their region without or with JL. I prefer without honestly...it makes no sense why Kismayo should dictate to Doolow or any far away place. Blackie can run to Garissa for support but it only proves that the guy is not serious and wasting precious time.
We can change the capital from Bu'ale to Bardheere. No need to change the script. Jubbaland has valuble resources we need to exploit as Reer Gedood, we need to fend for ourselves. That's the cold hard truth.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Also Saddam, also correcting you like I did to Dalalos/Adali...you have to separate reer Diini.

Reer Hassan, Talxe, etc might be Guri, but reer Siyaad and reer Ugaas Shermarke are galti just like reer Ahmed, Cali Dheere, etc.

We aint new comers.
Last edited by Voltage on Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.