Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby Django » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Blackie and reer diini hais cunaan.Kadax bax shekadhoda.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Blackie and reer diini hais cunaan.Kadax bax shekadhoda.
I agree. But sxb if OG is gonna keep the JL seat. I prefer my Aulihan allies to win. I don't care for MZ or Turtle boys :lol: :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:13 pm

I have my pop corn ready since elay dude was ousted.

Its like Deontey(Farmajo) Vs Wilder(Abu Mansur).Blackie is like Anthony Joshua.

So who is going to fight who a rematch or Deontey Vs Anthony Joshua.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 pm

I have my pop corn ready since elay dude was ousted.

Its like Deontey(Farmajo) Vs Wilder(Abu Mansur).Blackie is like Anthony Joshua.

So who is going to fight who a rematch or Deontey Vs Anthony Joshua.
Farmajo could win. But I predict a bloody fight. Madobe not the type to leave gracefully. He needs to move carefully. Deontay is an animal sxb. But Joshua is no joke. Tough call.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:38 pm

So anyway Blackie is on his own he gave middle finger to his tolka long time ago I hope somalinimo can save him .He can use his charcoal business to fight failmajo with dirty qatar money.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:48 pm

Saddam, don't fall for cheap isku dir bro. Django tried to play the same game on you that Madoobe tried to play by naming your rer Hassan uncle Mohamud Sayid Adden as Vice President.

I was against Madoobe when Fartaag was VP and I am against him now when Addan is his VP. It has nothing to do with juffo. In fact, it has nothing to do with clan in general. I'm totally fine with another OG like Ciilmooge.

Mdoobe is an extreme reer baadiye who hasn't achieved a single thing, but restart the charcoal trade. It's for change in Jubbaland.

Let's see how the Fed government plays this game. We already know Majerteen will get rid of Abdiwali Gaas (even his Cumar Maxmuud are the leaders of his opposition), so with the change in Konfur Galbeed, the government just needs to get rid of Madoobe to move forward.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Saddam, don't fall for cheap isku dir bro. Django tried to play the same game on you that Madoobe tried to play by naming your rer Hassan uncle Mohamud Sayid Adden as Vice President.

I was against Madoobe when Fartaag was VP and I am against him now when Addan is his VP. It has nothing to do with juffo. In fact, it has nothing to do with clan in general. I'm totally fine with another OG like Ciilmooge.

Mdoobe is an extreme reer baadiye who hasn't achieved a single thing, but restart the charcoal trade. It's for change in Jubbaland.

Let's see how the Fed government plays this game. We already know Majerteen will get rid of Abdiwali Gaas (even his Cumar Maxmuud are the leaders of his opposition), so with the change in Konfur Galbeed, the government just needs to get rid of Madoobe to move forward.
I don't care if the man on the seat is my clan or not. I believe in free elections. OGs and MXs are the stronghold of the city. I want development and horumar. Enough of the two clans from the outside fighting. Plus Ina Sayid is a TPLF jaajus. I don't take him serious. As you shouldn't Aw Hirsi. I want economic development for all in JL. Enough of this bickering. Hawiye can share Xamar and Isaaq Hargaysa. Darood needs do the same. There's certain things I wanna say but Voltage I can't in front of shisheeye. Nobody is innocent in JL whether that be us or them.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Gaas is staying President thanks to Farmaajo. :lol:

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:15 pm

I don't care if the man on the seat is my clan or not. I believe in free elections. OGs and MXs are the stronghold of the city. I want development and horumar. Enough of the two clans from the outside fighting. Plus Ina Sayid is a TPLF jaajus. I don't take him serious. As you shouldn't Aw Hirsi. I want economic development for all in JL. Enough of this bickering. Hawiye can share Xamar and Isaaq Hargaysa. Darood needs do the same. There's certain things I wanna say but Voltage I can't in front of shisheeye. Nobody is innocent in JL whether that be us or them.
Bro Hawiye, DM, Dir, and Somali Bantu are also part of thw fabric of Jubbaland. I actually despise Aw-Hersi more than I do Madoobe and he is rer Diini. When he went to Garbahaaray remember they injured him with rocks to his face. Madoobe and his cronies including Aw-Hersi do not advance the cause of Jubbaland. We need change.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Gaas is staying President thanks to Farmaajo. :lol:
Nop Sboq, we need reer Mahad to make a comeback with Ali Haji Warsame. That's my candidate. Dude I would vote for him for Somali Pres wallahi. If this guy becomes Pland Pres, Puntland will get first dips on everything based on the respect and friendship between him and Farmaajo.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Bro Hawiye, DM, Dir, and Somali Bantu are also part of thw fabric of Jubbaland. I actually despise Aw-Hersi more than I do Madoobe and he is rer Diini. When he went to Garbahaaray remember they injured him with rocks to his face. Madoobe and his cronies including Aw-Hersi do not advance the cause of Jubbaland. We need change.
Ina adeer I'm against Madobe on how he treats Reer Diini. I can't trust a man who mistreats my kinsmen can I? I agree, anybody but Madobe is my stance. We are sitting on prime land that can feed us for generations. This where we disagree. Hawiye doesn't belong in JL nor does MJs. Everybody else can eat and live and be part of the state. If you involve them, there will be proxy wars. That's not good.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:34 pm

I’m against Madobe for the same reason I oppose Farmaajo. He has autocratic tendencies without any real accountability or independent media.

That being said, Madobe with his tactics has practically eliminated al-Shabab attacks from the city. The same can’t be said about Farmaajo. True the two cities are vastly different but so do the resources at each mans disposal.

If we compare the two based on their respective admins ability to prevent terrorist attacks then Madoobe has done a far better Job than Farmaajo.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:42 pm

I’m against Madobe for the same reason I oppose Farmaajo. He has autocratic tendencies without any real accountability or independent media.

That being said, Madobe with his tactics has practically eliminated al-Shabab attacks from the city. The same can’t be said about Farmaajo. True the two cities are vastly different but so do the resources at each mans disposal.

If we compare the two based on their respective admins ability to prevent terrorist attacks then Madoobe has done a far better Job than Farmaajo.
Has secured the city and made it safe. It's easier to do that when you're clan is big pop of the city tho. Madobe is founding father of JL. Now we need a development and reconciliation president. One that works to clear AS out of the region.

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Doqonkan ogaden, eega wfc. r y comparing axmaq Madooobe aka charcaol mafia and President of Somali Republic? Scemmo come te non ho mai visto.

:dj:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.