Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Important topics on Somalia national matters.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Tbh, it's you Reer Galti that are not on board wallahi. The kooxda in Garbaharey have been sitting on their asses for 8 years. Let's be real. All trying to destabilize JL and forment resentment at other clans for wanting to develop the region. We need a clan shir to air our problems out and move on with one voice. I refuse to lead by idiots who are not from the region that will only cause hostility and be an advantage to our enemies.

One state mamul doesn't work and isn't realistic. That will create resentment among Hawiye and lead to Banadir state. This politics not emotional redress. Besides Farmajo, all MX leaders are useless and stomach workers. MX would rather build Hawiye land but not their own. That's stupidity and will lead to ruin.
Kooxda Garbaharey have my respect. They see the bad stakes they got in JL and flat out reject it. They see that all aid JL gets in the name of Gedo staying in kismayo. And they reject it. One state mamul would be better than the current JL admin is for Gedo. Im not interested in what happens to benadir state but Gedo is my home region and from a non emotional stance you cant say that Jubbaland is good for Gedo region. Its only good for Kismayo.
You can't expect Kismayo to build your land. We gotta do that ourselves. That's the way of naago. We gotta build our own.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Blackie running to Garissa for support as his Kenyan masters snitch on his political movements for JL reelection

Postby GuleedWarsame » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:26 pm

You can't expect Kismayo to build your land. We gotta do that ourselves. That's the way of naago. We gotta build our own.
Im not expecting it..what im saying is that JL gets aid in the name of Gedo. I want that aid going directly to Gedo.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Im not expecting it..what im saying is that JL gets aid in the name of Gedo. I want that aid going directly to Gedo.
With a change in regime. That will change. We're a fairly new mamul goboleed. 5 years in actual existence. I personally think this is growing pains of the new state. A new madax with the backing of Farmajo can change a lot. Gedo is the largest region in the JL region. We are the food supply of the region. We border Kenya and Ethiopia. We jus need new leadership. Don't lose faith ina adeer

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:32 pm

Voltage

Tell your Taano uncle to stop cuqdad for Rer Koshin and that goes for Rer Taano. Ceeb. I don't wanna embarrass your adeer iska aamus ma nigga. I don't wanna post private family issues
Take your sub sub clan cuqdad somewhere else
Disgraceful.
Is Taano that alshabab supporting nacas..I hope Faramaajo throws him in jail..walle markass reer dalal will gain my respect. And what does he have against cida barakaysan

These cuqdad ridden people removed me from the private Sade group waa dad cuqdad ka buuxdo.
Are you reer koshin?

Is Voltage flat out denying Taano supported Shabab in 2008 :lol:

Yep I'm Rer Koshin.
What is your subclan ?
Voltage, your uncle was alshabab supporter..He sided with moryan and brought alshabab to Kismayo.

Nine, what do you think of mr cheese?

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:36 pm

daud dirir was a geat man who was killed by akwaanist

all of ilmo dirir were great people

ilmo shire(warsame101) and reer dirir are great marexaan families who took upon themselves to defend sharafta marexaan while all the macmacaan jecel marexaan fled abroad

janan dude has a history of working with the cia
outside xalane, doolow was was a base for JSOC, CIA and MI6( now they moved to kismaayo airport)

PS: siyaad barre met in saudi arabia the father of all somali islamist back in the day, the sheik asked siyaad barre," do you know who i am?"
to which siyaad replied,"yes, So mathid odaygii cali dheere"

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:37 pm

dp
Last edited by Typhoon on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:44 pm

When Madobe is gone. The Jubbaland state will still be there. Do you want to leave or reform? I believe MX need a federal state as well and we need a honest stake in as well. It will only increase our power in future political formations for us to be invested in our state. I don't see complaints from MX in Galmudug? Let's be honest we have divisions amongst us we need to fix before we do anything.
These divisions are magnified by being part of JL in my opinion and I would leave and create Gedo State in the hands of Reer Guri or Reer Ahmed and solve internal MX politics and coexist peacefully with non Marehan Gedo clans. A peaceful and devoloping Gedo state would influence the two Jubbas eitherway. Its eating the cake and having it too. But I predict the opposite will be done and we will see more useless complains about the next Jubbaland president from rer gedo :snoop:
this is what it sounds like when doves cry

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:13 am

When Madobe is gone. The Jubbaland state will still be there. Do you want to leave or reform? I believe MX need a federal state as well and we need a honest stake in as well. It will only increase our power in future political formations for us to be invested in our state. I don't see complaints from MX in Galmudug? Let's be honest we have divisions amongst us we need to fix before we do anything.
These divisions are magnified by being part of JL in my opinion and I would leave and create Gedo State in the hands of Reer Guri or Reer Ahmed and solve internal MX politics and coexist peacefully with non Marehan Gedo clans. A peaceful and devoloping Gedo state would influence the two Jubbas eitherway. Its eating the cake and having it too. But I predict the opposite will be done and we will see more useless complains about the next Jubbaland president from rer gedo :snoop:
What u mean?

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:24 am

What u mean?
confused people just like prince was confused in the song when doves cry
kala saarka marexaan iyo gobolaysigi ma jecli and anybody that knows the nature of marexaan knows that it wont work and only deminishes hanka marexaan.

abwaanki dhulbahante(maweel) set out our manifest destiny in his famous gabay, xiin kablalax iyo xarbi sade
Kablalaxa i xayxaydanayo iyo xeebta bal aan dhowrno
jubaland is from doolow ila kismaayo qof lo joojin maayo weather og or mrx

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:24 am

Stop these interclan squabble folks, beesha barakaysan is one.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:08 am

Is Taano that alshabab supporting nacas..I hope Faramaajo throws him in jail..walle markass reer dalal will gain my respect. And what does he have against cida barakaysan

These cuqdad ridden people removed me from the private Sade group waa dad cuqdad ka buuxdo.
Are you reer koshin?

Is Voltage flat out denying Taano supported Shabab in 2008 :lol:

Yep I'm Rer Koshin.
What is your subclan ?
Voltage, your uncle was alshabab supporter..He sided with moryan and brought alshabab to Kismayo.

Nine, what do you think of mr cheese?

Chevk your DMs

He is better than anyone we had post 91 and is able to challenge the one city maamuls. Robow Xaaf Sharif Waare. Robow issue was dangerous but Farmajo did it and now a pro Farmajo guy is in Baidoa. He has shown himself as not weak
US is restoring diplomatic relations.
He did well on the Gulf issue bravo on that I was happy when I saw that Wallahi :up:
Revenue of dowladda dhexe has increased.

But he is deliberately not letting us eat good off him which is not good. Somalia is almost dead and we should develop our territory and Farmajo on the throne means we can eat good. Developing other man's land and leaving out tol ka.
Also firing Gen Caanood.

Farmajo > other post 91 presidents

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:55 am

Waar sadaw sheekha daaya inkaari idinku dhacdee . Culimo la caayaa cadho alle bay leedahay. Hadaad sheekhaa cagdheer ee xaafidul quraanka ah dayn waydaan ilaahay arsenal buu idinku sallidaya

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:58 am

Stop these interclan squabble folks, beesha barakaysan is one.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:14 am

Saddam,

These were how the Jubbaland Mps were decided, There is no reason to think Reer Gedo will take Reer Mudug positions in Galmudug just as Marexaan Mudug will take Marexaans in Jubbaland.

-Calidheere
-Reer Axmed
-Hawarsame
-Fiqhi Yacquub
-Reer Siyaad
-Reer ugaas sharmaake
-Reer Yusuf
-Reer Gumarwaaq
-Reer uurmidig
-Reer Soonfure
-Reer Cisman
-Reer talxe
-Reer Waqmaashe
-Reer Ibraahim
-Reer Cali Xusseen

The only clans that got 2 are Reer Axmed, Hawarsame and Talxe as they got a seat in L Jubba and Gedo. as for the two Reer Diini, Reer Siyaad and Reer Ugaas are bonafide Reer gedo. marexaan wey kala yaqaanaan where each other live no need for paranoia.

GuleedWarsame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby GuleedWarsame » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:20 am

With a change in regime. That will change. We're a fairly new mamul goboleed. 5 years in actual existence. I personally think this is growing pains of the new state. A new madax with the backing of Farmajo can change a lot. Gedo is the largest region in the JL region. We are the food supply of the region. We border Kenya and Ethiopia. We jus need new leadership. Don't lose faith ina adeer
I have never been convinced about JL but im convinced about building a strong gedo base that we control not, Kismayo or Madoobes replacement. Reer Gedo will wake up eventually...too bad its gonna take some time. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.