Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Best of Samatar interviews.

Somali government affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

The Best of Samatar interviews.

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:01 pm

This time he discussed good political ideas about How we should prapare to defeat the wanlaweyns in the next talks.

[youtube]qGSn0iRaKIQ&[/youtube]

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Re: The Best of Samatar interviews.

Postby afisoone » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Walanweyn is not stopping you to be recognized. It is your friends of Ethiopia who does not want you to separate from them. I respect Ahmed Samater opinion. He is in the middle of less brain society. I used to be fun of him. He wants to put information of ideas in vacuum brains. People who have no experience other than "qabyaalad".

It is funny to watch such ambition and innocent professor in rural areas of Somalia.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Walanweyn is not stopping you to be recognized. It is your friends of Ethiopia who does not want you to separate from them. I respect Ahmed Samater opinion. He is in the middle of less brain society. I used to be fun of him. He wants to put information of ideas in vacuum brains. People who have no experience other than "qabyaalad".

It is funny to watch such ambition and innocent professor in rural areas of Somalia.
Arent you ashamed to debate me about who is closer to ethiopia me or you ? As we all know ethiopia is the babysitter/caretaker of your weak government, there is tens of thousand ethio forces based in your country and even their Generals are involved your country's federalization and reconciliation process. Bring evidences supporting your points my freind.

Image[/quote]
ImageImageImage

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:24 pm

And the last but not the least,the Ethiopian General Gabre Heard hasslapped Somalia's interim PresidentAbdullahi Yusuf Ahmed twice on the face, officials say. Ouch !!

http://Www.edition.presstv.ir/detail/44222.html

RoobleAlWaliid
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RoobleAlWaliid » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:32 pm

And the last but not the least,the Ethiopian General Gabre Heard hasslapped Somalia's interim PresidentAbdullahi Yusuf Ahmed twice on the face, officials say. Ouch !!

http://Www.edition.presstv.ir/detail/44222.html

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.