Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

how can one join the somali government. specifically the intelligence

Somali government affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
13moham

how can one join the somali government. specifically the intelligence

Postby 13moham » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:40 am

How can one join the Somali government and work for one of the ministries?
I am very astonished by the National intelligence and security agency.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: how can one join the somali government. specifically the intelligence

Postby TheLoFather » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Auction the female members of your family/community and you will be inundate with offers of jobs and apprenticeships from every direction by all the ministries.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Have relatives in top positions in the government. I know quite a few high school dropouts and deportees who got jobs in this government as soon as a member of their family was appointed to a top position in the government.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:42 pm

That's the problem with Somalis, they all wanna work for the government. Everyone wants to be a minister or work for one of the Ministry departments.

Here in America, people hate working for Federal/State/Local governments. Only those people who couldn't cut it out in the private industry seek employment with the government. Lazy people.

I wanna start my own business and want the government 'ku sheeg' to live off my tax.

Raganimo is not to live off the government, but for the government to live off ur taxes.

Ask not what ur Wadan can do for u, ask what u can do for your government.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.