Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhabayaco Land in hot waters over US Air Strike on Galmugud

Somali government affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Maroodijex
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Dhabayaco Land in hot waters over US Air Strike on Galmugud

Postby Maroodijex » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Somalia: US accused of killing 22 troops in air strike

The Galmudug region's Security Minister Osman Issa said 22 of his soldiers had been killed in the early Wednesday strike, adding the rival region of Puntland had requested air suport on the pretext that the men were al-Shabab fighters.

"Puntland misinformed the United States and thus our forces were bombed," Issa told Reuters news agency.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/s ... 13430.html

BarreLoyalist0
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Dhabayaco Land in hot waters over US Air Strike on Galmugud

Postby BarreLoyalist0 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:36 pm

In Washington, Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis told reporters the United States had carried out a "self-defence air strike" after Puntland troops took fire from fighters as they tried to stop an improvised explosive device making network

abdikarim dhaago juun begging for the mercy of the Mighty Puntland air force to stop guiding hellfire misssiles and shooting from the air something galshabaabs have never seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jddLsf8izfw

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Remove this BULLSIT from SL section please

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:13 am

If this is true, then majerteen boodya gaab have checkmated the isbaaro barrons. Holly shit

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:27 am

Whoa major lost for gaalmudug.

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:40 am

Why are alshabaab commanders backing up the story of galmudug..and how's it possible tht alshabaab outfits are uncensored in galmudug region..

100s of Alshabaabis crossed galmudug into puntland few months back.. a lot of questions for galmudug to answer..

Puntland will no longer standby while alshabaab and galmudug take turns to shed blood in mudug region..

Either galmudug deals with them or puntland will deal with them before they reach puntland..

Cry me a river iga dheh

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:44 am

This confirms that hutus and al shabaab are the same.

sav12600
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sav12600 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:52 am

I don't know why ppl are making a big deal out of this, first of all this 12of the 22 that were killed were all well known al shabaab fiqures, secondly since when did we back al shabaab because because of qabil which is all I'm seeing here and lastly the joint puntland and us operation to cleanse all shabaab from Somalia should be welcomed from all corners and also praised.

Ps payback is a bitch :)

CaliQaseV2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CaliQaseV2 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:01 am

I don't know why ppl are making a big deal out of this, first of all this 12of the 22 that were killed were all well known al shabaab fiqures, secondly since when did we back al shabaab because because of qabil which is all I'm seeing here and lastly the joint Galmudug and us operation to cleanse all shabaab from Somalia should be welcomed from all corners and also praised.

Now that I changed 'Puntland' to 'Galmudug', and assume that the strike happened somewhere in Puntland, tell me how it feels?

sav12600
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sav12600 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:59 pm

I don't know why ppl are making a big deal out of this, first of all this 12of the 22 that were killed were all well known al shabaab fiqures, secondly since when did we back al shabaab because because of qabil which is all I'm seeing here and lastly the joint Galmudug and us operation to cleanse all shabaab from Somalia should be welcomed from all corners and also praised.

Now that I changed 'Puntland' to 'Galmudug', and assume that the strike happened somewhere in Puntland, tell me how it feels?
well it not pl that's supporting al shabaab and trying to destroy a great city which never will never belong to them.

CaliQaseV2
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CaliQaseV2 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:20 pm

وفعلتم فعلتكم الذي فعلتم

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:42 pm

This confirms that hutus and al shabaab are the same.
https://youtu.be/q3sGNb3H3hQ america captain confirms targets where alshabaab.

Geeljire252
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Geeljire252 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:53 pm

^ say AUN or keep your hate to yourself.

There is not a single alshaydaan in our land. This was a coward attack by bintland snitches and US drone.

They will get the response the deserve :up:
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 4#p4744544

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.