Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hodan district HQ blown up

Somali government affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Hodan district HQ blown up

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:29 am

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Hodan district HQ blown up

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:54 pm

war dawladaan wey fashilantay farmaajo has absolutely failed! Everyday is qarax now yesterday gaari gacan aya isqarxida suuqa siinaay today degmada hodin daraad ex kontarool.

only rer muqdisho can understand the "Nabad iyo Nolol" only exists in social media and diaspora

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:42 pm

war dawladaan wey fashilantay farmaajo has absolutely failed! Everyday is qarax now yesterday gaari gacan aya isqarxida suuqa siinaay today degmada hodin daraad ex kontarool.

only rer muqdisho can understand the "Nabad iyo Nolol" only exists in social media and diaspora
You have not lied one bit sxb.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Try telling that to caruurta oo ader uu yahay. Voltage, Smile, Advo murax & PO

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:53 pm

I got a deal with Farmaajo so I am down with the Cheese.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Doqonimada jooji nacasyahow waxa ladin ku xanto bah boqomo baad qabtan, do you really think this bloody Hutu cares about the security in Xamar - a city they’ve been destroying for the past 27 years now? buhahaha wake up dude !

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:39 pm

its the truth dude, I am on the ground.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:21 am

gotta agree with Mustafe101.

Hutus have been raping mogadishu since the 90s, today is no different, both the alshabab and the police are majority hutu. Farmaajo's hands are tied, he can't change the clan makeup of the city and turn it into Caabudwaaq, Hargaisa or Bosaso. This is still majority hutu city and more bombings will come as a result because of the deep criminal tendency.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:22 am

Mogadishu still has a long way to go, just because a Marehan was elected for top position doesn't change the many layers of criminal enterprises within the government overnight.

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:07 am

You have not lied one bit sxb.

Did you have high hopes for this new government or Farmaajo? I didn't have high hopes even though I seen some of my fellow Marehans supporting him. For me, I don't have a high opinion of Farmaajo because he is not a qabiilist in favor of us.

Saxib I already gave up on somalis who eat each other up like cannibals. Ha is cunaan who gives a fuck about corrupt niggaz

Cagku zoomali

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.