Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia has least powerful passport in the world

Somali government affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Pureblood1

Somalia has least powerful passport in the world

Postby Pureblood1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Pureblood1

Re: Somalia has least powerful passport in the world

Postby Pureblood1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 pm

:pac: there’s no difference between Somalia and SL passport. Somalia is on a travel ban to most developed nations. At least with SL passport I can fly to UAE which Somalia passport is banned :dead:

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Isn't that expected considering Somalia had no real government since the Siyaad Barre days?

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:47 pm

Isn't that expected considering Somalia had no real government since the Siyaad Barre days?
Somalia still doesn’t have a real government

It’s probably in the best interest for Somalis to pick up the new African Union passport once it’s released, it can’t possibly be worse than Somalias

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:26 pm

:pac: there’s no difference between Somalia and SL passport. Somalia is on a travel ban to most developed nations. At least with SL passport I can fly to UAE which Somalia passport is banned :dead:
You can travel to Malaysia with Somalia passport.
People go to cumra or Hajj with Somalia passport.
Most of the prominet Somalia businessmen travel with Somalia passport to UAE.
With SL passport you can go to Burco Hargeisa and Berbera and Borame then us a foreign passport to get into Ethiopia.

Does Djibouti accept SL passport?

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:28 pm

You can travel to Malaysia with Somalia passport.
People go to cumra or Hajj with Somalia passport.
Most of the prominet Somalia businessmen travel with Somalia passport to UAE.
With SL passport you can go to Burco Hargeisa and Berbera and Borame then us a foreign passport to get into Ethiopia.

Does Djibouti accept SL passport?
You can go to Hajj with sl passport

You can go to UK and some other destinations with SL passport

Somali businessmen are on travel ban to UAE thanks to failmaajo a lot came to hargeisa to get SL passport

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:00 pm

We the Somali Nabad-Doon, Wadani Heroes Kicked out the MotherFucking, Goat-Rapists!

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:58 pm

We the Somali Nabad-Doon, Wadani Heroes Kicked out the MotherFucking, Goat-Rapists!
Somalian 68 IQ those "goat rapists" is where 90% of your coutries goods pasd through LOL we told hawiyes don't let boons who are not businessmen ruin your foreign business relationships but did they listen? Look where they are now on travels bans to most coutries. You deserve it

SnowMan21

Postby SnowMan21 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:08 pm

Somalian 68 IQ those "goat rapists" is where 90% of your coutries goods pasd through LOL we told hawiyes don't let boons who are not businessmen ruin your foreign business relationships but did they listen? Look where they are now on travels bans to most coutries. You deserve it
Haddaa annaga aqligayge sidaas u yar markaa waxaa habasha haayaan?

Cunsuurya oo la daho Trump wuu dahyey soomaalida dadka wee qarxinayaan. Sidaasda mareykanka soomaalida ma galikaraan.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.