Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Arap, Habar Awal, Habar Jeclo

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ni Hao
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Arap, Habar Awal, Habar Jeclo

Postby Ni Hao » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 am

Thats because they are Laan Gaabs.

HJ, do it because they are an unholy iskaashato xalaal iyo xaaran bah isku raaca. Hadi mid ay kaadi qabato all the rest have to go for number 2!

Arap waa dawlaad ramsi ah.

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kaliil » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 am

kaagan Xkeyse la magacbaxay Dadka ma Daarood baad wada moodaysaa oo taariikhda Habar Yoonis baad nooga sheekaynaysaa?Yawle baa kaa saxsan.Xirsi Amaan iyo Caynaashe inay HY xukumi jireen oo weliba cidii xukunkooda diidana eryi jireen waanu ognahay.Isaxaaq iyo Muuse Cabdaleba Reer Caynaashe ayay kasoo baxsadeen oo sidaasay Habar Awal ula degaan, Isaxaaq weliba ilaa Sanaag ayuu kasoo baxsaday.Anigu HY way ii wada simanyihiin oo ma kala saaro laakiin adiga cuqdad ayaa ku haysa oo maalinba reer baad wax ka sheegtaa.Xoogaa khaladaada way sameeyeen laakiin inay Reer Caynaashe laandheere iyo halyeeyada Habar Yoonis yihiin taariikhdaa ka markhaati ah, maalinwalbana waadiga taariikhdooda Daaroodka ugu faana.

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 am

Does anyone know the history of isaa musa tribe , i'am curious and i don't know where to get authentic information.
cisse muuse has 2 main sub clans maxamed cisse and adan cisse
maxamed cisse tend to lead cisse muuse on all fronts 8-)

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:07 am

Ciisa Muusa is the coolest cat among Issaq nowadays :lol: , what are you guys up to these days.
Lite Somali
while the Ciidagale (Arab+ Ciidagale) <<<< I also noticed your pairing Ciidagale were they the same subclan I have a cousin who is Arap Isaaq he told me it is a stand alone sub clan
We are a separat Son of Issaq, we just choose to form alliance with Daud Garxajis ,
formally we are both Ciidangale, but they retained the nickname of unknown reasons , ask yawle
we are as of today ARAP, mighty Arap 8-)

but does the historical facts mean we can call us ciidangale?
i think it would confuse people, our imediate kinsmen would understand
but reer bari would not.... :lol:

Cisse west lake
whats the most southern point you guys live in waqooyie?
well my family lives sout of burco warabeye , sanyare that is all I know
some cisse muuse sub clans live in hawd as well but not many

XKeyse_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XKeyse_ » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Habarta Kaliil,

Bal waayee dhuusadaada taariikh raaci, Xirsi amaan iyo waxan aad sheegaysid anakaa kaa badina oo ku barayna, meeshan aad leeday Isxaaq buu Xirsi Amaan meel geeyey , yaa kuu sheegay, halkeed ka keentay. Isxaaq maanu ahayn Ciidan-Gale oo weligiiba Galbeed joogin.?

laander8

Postby laander8 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:32 pm

well my family lives sout of burco warabeye , sanyare that is all I know
some cisse muuse sub clans live in hawd as well but not many
yeah I know that place its a small HY tuulo , north too far from gaashaamo iyo xuduuka.
its quite interesting to see Ciisa Muuse living with Habar Yonis :|

you said you guys also go to Hawdk picnic together :lol:

I never knew Ciise Muuse lived that far south , I always thought the most southern spot for you might be in Maandhera or Lafaruug, since both habar yonis and ciidagale ' clanwise' lives up to awbarkhadle, cadaadley , goolis.

Ciisa Muuse the clan with the best nature resort territory of all Isaaq :up: :up: :up:

Cisse Westlake
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cisse Westlake » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 pm

laander

maxamed cisse do live south of burco. most are reer miyi

kaliil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Arap, Habar Awal, Habar Jeclo

Postby kaliil » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Habarta Kaliil,

Bal waayee dhuusadaada taariikh raaci, Xirsi amaan iyo waxan aad sheegaysid anakaa kaa badina oo ku barayna, meeshan aad leeday Isxaaq buu Xirsi Amaan meel geeyey , yaa kuu sheegay, halkeed ka keentay. Isxaaq maanu ahayn Ciidan-Gale oo weligiiba Galbeed joogin.?
Sarkhaan baad tahaye yaa adiga wax ku weydiinaya?Markaad mirqaanto ayaad maalinba waxaad doonto soo qortaa laakiin waxba lagaa dhegeysanmaayo.Adoo alaalax ah ayaad rabtaa inaad naga dhaadhiso inaad taariikh iyo wax kala garanayso.Isaxaaq 1830-1850 ayay gobolka Hargeysa usoo wareegeen,Xirsi Amaana awowyadaa ayuu karbaashi jiray oo waaka reerkaad sheeganayso ilaa Berbera iyo sheekh geeyey ee ciise muusaha la degaan.

XKeyse_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XKeyse_ » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Waar bal habartan naagaa la kortay eega, eedo habar Kaliil suaasha maad ka jawaabtid ood xaarka iska daysid, bal waxad tidhi jilib yar oo Ismaaciil Care ah baa reer dhan oo Isxaaq Care ah soo eryadaye cadee warkaaga oo noo sheeg siday reer Caynaashe 1850gii Isxaaq oo 20 jeer ka badan u keeneen Hargaysa.

Niicda iyo dhuusadana iska daa hadii kale dhirbaaxada waan kululayn.

rich-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby rich-boy » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:27 pm

i still dont understand why sum people claim my tuulo im from warabeye even my uncle told me that when i was in burco 2004 u not really omar jibril until u see waraabeye Moxamed Cisse soldier till i die

guryasame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby guryasame » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:36 am

Xaarkeyse:

U say hy was not ruled by cidagalle but hj was, so did cidagalle rule by fax or e-mail... ur conjectures don't even make fockin sense. Stop pulling stories right out of ur ass, coz I doubt any sane elder fed u these conjectures.

Isxaaq is cidagale now lol...

Habar yoonis waa geed sariyo gocondhe hoos taal...

The history which yawle's poem clearly points to is unacceptable so u decide to confuse clans...what a diabolical way to revise hisstory.

XKeyse_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby XKeyse_ » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Ilko Yare boy,

If ciidagale wasn't your sultans who was your sultans from the late 1700? were you rulled by the Daarood? the First Habar Jeclo sultan was sultan Cali of 1949, the entire Habar Jeclo sultante is in its second term , the son of Cali is the under-sultan of Ilko Yar. In 1984 when the old sultan Cali was a life and he was in his mid 70's in the Isaaq sultanate meetings both him and the late Arab sultan , Sult.Mohamed Faarax had to wait for the young grand Ciidagale sultan ( Ina Dhabeeye) to perside over the meeting. Even as we speak the Ciidagale is your grand sultans,. The Habar Yoonis are in their 14th sultante (From Sultaan Diiriye Suguule to now Maxamed Xirsi Qani) and the Ciidagale in their 9th ( from Guuleed to Maxamed Dhabeeye) where as Habar Jeclo is in its 2nd ( Ali and his son) , Arab 3rd ( from Faarax , Maxamed and the current one Cumar) and Habar Awal 3rd ( from Diiriye , Cabdiraxmaan and the current one the grandson of Diiriye) all less then 100 years old.

And yes Isxaaq always was within the "Ciidan-Gale" alliance and never payed any attention to the Habar Yoonis sultante, the Isxaaq and the Ciidagale were almost insperable thus they came under the reer Guuleed sultans not the reer Diiriye. Learn fools , learn and stop chewing qaads and hanging out in coffee shops.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.