Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ethiopia is NOT an enemy of somaliland.

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Re: Ethiopia is NOT an enemy of somaliland.

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Kuush adigana reerkaga - why did they side with USC just because your f-king Canoobore Supplies were cut down :arrow:

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xamari_76 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Ethiopia is the enemy of anything Somali :down:

KUUSH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KUUSH » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Tell that the handicupped garhajis dude above you?

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:52 pm

wara like i said ethiopia is niether an enemy or a friend to somaliland we just do bussiness - did you forgot who opened the borders for us when the so Called SNA dominated Darood government were bombing our cities , killing , looting , raping?

Xamari_76
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Xamari_76 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Why should they have to open the border..Doesn't the issaq clan have huge lands in Ethiopia..

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MrPrestige » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Why should they have to open the border..Doesn't the issaq clan have huge lands in Ethiopia..

i am talking about siad bare and the president of ethiopia were colad - so at that time ethiopia controlled all the borders of somali region -- but still you have to understand who controls ethiopia is the ethiopian government not a somali government -its like kenya there is somalis living there but a kenyan government controls it

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:29 pm

aaah yes,

nothing more pathetic and shameful than seeing a bunch of uncle toms. Kissing eithopian ass while eithopians continue to abuse ogadenis. These people are the lowest of the low. They rather ally with the kaffir who beats their ass than their own brother.

Some one should tell these useless fools that eithopia dont give a damn about you. They see you as another somali shit. They only reason they opened their borders is because they wanted somalis to fight somalia and destroy the country. They wanted to break somalia into little pieces

And you know what? it worked thanks to quislings on here. The equivalent of those jews who worked with the nazis to gas their own people. Eithopia can invade somaliland and kill everyone and no body will be able to do shit. You know that and i know that.hell everyone knows that.

By the way,

i hope people on here don't think all issaq ppl here think like these traitorous cowards. Some of us do have pride in our ethnicity and country and we are not eithopian ass licking uncle toms.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Elan, it's frustrating indeed.

It occurs to me that people have their head stuck in the sand like an ostrich, knowing what's going on in their surroundings and yet do not want to see or hear it.

This notion Somalistan is stressin has been said time and time again by the likes of himself and those of our region who hate the people from the South.

They argue that Ethiopia was the one that let us into their lands during '88 and not the South.
They say 'throw enough dirt and some of it should stick'....something certaib characters display in here.

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Postby BaasAbuur » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Elan and Cali Gaab are sheegato. :lost:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Cali midget, the sheegato Elan,

save me the emotional nonsense.

I'll ask again. What has ethiopia done to us Isaaqs or Somaliland? They have never violated our boundaries nor have they ever threaten our existance unlike the zoomalians..

You're telling me to love and hold hands with the people that killed and bombarded our cities with foreign mercinary pilots yet you are telling me to hate a country that hasn't done anything wrong to Somaliland but help in time of need by sheltering our refugees in '88. I dont want to hear this bullshid again of 'ethiopia is somalis'enemy nonsense..bring forth some tangible sober points.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Somali is ethnic group that resides throughout the horn. Djaboutians are technically somalis so are Isaaqs. However, the only people with behavioral problems are the zoomalians in the south...those are the ones ethiopians hate and vise versa. In somaliland, the ethiopians are our allies and friends. if they kill all zomalians, i will be very happy. :clap:

Addoow
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Addoow » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Somali is ethnic group that resides throughout the horn. Djaboutians are technically somalis so are Isaaqs. However, the only people with behavioral problems are the zoomalians in the south...those are the ones ethiopians hate and vise versa. In somaliland, the ethiopians are our allies and friends. if they kill all zomalians, i will be very happy. :clap:
is this opinion only yours or it is shared by the Majority of the Isaaqs? so,you were happy when the eithiopians were in xamar killing innocent people? mm at least that makes sense now.

Elan Morin Tedronai
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Elan Morin Tedronai » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:14 am

Elan, it's frustrating indeed.

It occurs to me that people have their head stuck in the sand like an ostrich, knowing what's going on in their surroundings and yet do not want to see or hear it.

This notion Somalistan is stressin has been said time and time again by the likes of himself and those of our region who hate the people from the South.

They argue that Ethiopia was the one that let us into their lands during '88 and not the South.
They say 'throw enough dirt and some of it should stick'....something certaib characters display in here.

i would'nt personally care about these so called somalis. They are only somalis in their head. Qusilings and traitors of the highest order.

These losers are widely derided in the quran as munafiqeen. I have no time for these eithopian kissing losers

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Addoow,

i dont need to see average faraxs suffer, but i trully despise your so call leaders. They are just dumb as most of u are.

Elan degeneres,

you are too dumb to engage in a debate and answer the tough questions. Either b man enough to defend your convictions or stop wiggling your gay behind.

Cali_Gaab
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cali_Gaab » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Somalistan, you're either working hard to play dumb or it just comes naturally.

First of all, it's not about what Ethiopia has 'done' to your people, ofcourse when one has a short term memory they're not able to think ahead. It's more like what Ethiopia 'can' do to you. At the moment it portrays to be your 'friend' in the time of need. A time where no other foreign entity is willing to recognise your arse. They summon the Somaliland leaders to Addis Abbaba when desired and keep track of their progress and give them instructuctions.

If it is your friend then please explain what taxes they pay for using Berbera port and while you're at it feel free to give us an insight as to why it's isn't recognising your arse immediatly instead of urging 'we'll be the first to recognise them after another member of the African Union or other establishments recognises them'. The African Union has hinted many times before that it wont recognise colonial boundaries although this argument is void. Add the fact that Khadaffi is head of the AU at the moment who has no interest in seeing Somalia divided.

The Europeans claim only the African Union are able to do so and thus Ethiopia is playin' tit for tat. Give them a false word and they shall please us, if bending over forwards is a sign of friendship to you then i sure do hope all your friends are females.

Second of all, wasn't Ethiopia the one that bombed a primary school in Boorame?
Doesn't Boorame fall under Somaliland boundaries?

Somaliland will never be strong enough to protect itself from Ethiopian bullying, we're not Djbouti who have the French to back them and even Eritrea is having a field day on Djabouti. Imagine a measle somaliland with a measle population of 3-4million, they'll run the place over quicker than you can urinate.

On that note, wasn't it the Ethiopians that expelled all snm members from their bases in Hawd when they signed a treaty with the Barre administration and he supposedly stopped financing rebel groups in Ethiopia?
Where was this friendship then, out the window huh?

This friend of yours only seems to be a friend when it serves his best interest, the reason we've become a puppet region is because we have gullible weaklings like you in power.

Spare me the bollox!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.