Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OGAYSIIS: Beesha Habaryoonis ee UK

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

OGAYSIIS: Beesha Habaryoonis ee UK

Postby AbduQadir » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 pm

LIBAAN CONFRENCE UK.

Dhamaan waxaa la ogaysiinayaa dhalinyarada Habaryoonis ee ku nool cariga uk in uu shirkii LIBAAN CONFRENCE UK, lagu qaban doono, Magaalada London.

Hadaba shirkan ,waxaa lagu casumayaa dhamaan dhalinyarada beesha H/yoonis wiilal iyo Gabdhaba, in ay ka soo qaybgalaan shirkan.

shirkan wuxuu kadhicidoonaa, london.

Address.
Fatima community center.
India way.
white city .
w12 7QT.

LIBAAN CONFRENCE UK

Liban preparation Commitee invited all H.Y to participate the meeting that will be held on 18 of july/09 at 3;00 pm

for futher information please contact. 07944871967. A/qadir, 07951324861, M J MAAX. 07949251626.A/naasir.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: OGAYSIIS: Beesha Habaryoonis ee UK

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:46 am

Is Habar Awal boy allowed to sit in.

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:13 am

contact the organiser dee :lol: - are you from london?

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am

No but I was gonna send my representative. :lol:

I heard there was another HY shir in TO. I always wonder if the other Isaaqs were allowed in such meeting. Assuming the agenda is the growth and the development of Somaliland in general.

It's funny I only hear abouit HY or HJ meetings NOT CGale, HA, Arab, Ayuub, TJ....why is that? :lol:

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 am

No but I was gonna send my representative. :lol:

I heard there was another HY shir in TO. I always wonder if the other Isaaqs were allowed in such meeting. Assuming the agenda is the growth and the development of Somaliland in general.

It's funny I only hear abouit HY or HJ meetings NOT CGale, HA, Arab, Ayuub, TJ....why is that? :lol:

sxb you always hear HY meetings specially in America & Canada - because they have large communities in the Diaspora and here in UK all over the Globe - i remember last time they even had a HY conference in Australia :lol: - i guess its due to Large HY diaspora - we need to organize big stuff and do something for back home
8-) - i heard some sacad muse Meeting to do with Kulmiye in Bristol - do you know there is lots of sacad muse,s in Bristol?

i also wondered if other isaaqs were allowed in - but i went to few meetings of those 1 in america and most of the People were HY it must be only the family :lol: - which representive's you have - why not send your HY friends to see what this Meeting is about

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 am

R U saying HY is sooo large, they must have their own meetings. :lol: I don't think that is the reason couz. :lol:

Bristol iga daa saaxiib miyaanay ahayn tuuladaan orodka 2002 gii ku soo jiidhay.

AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbduQadir » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:12 am

R U saying HY is sooo large, they must have their own meetings. :lol: I don't think that is the reason couz. :lol:

Bristol iga daa saaxiib miyaanay ahayn tuuladaan orodka 2002 gii ku soo jiidhay.

:lol: - i said it depends you have communities in places like america - remember you cant have meetings calling everybody to come - if there is no people in the community area - people make meetings usually in places where there is enough Significant communties from their clan can attend - would it be possible if there is a Large clan Gathering meeting in china? when we know there usually very rare somalis in china - its like that - you make community meetings - where there is significant community population.

:lol: you never know lots of your fam might be from bristol - i got cousins there and relatives

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 am

there was a HJ shir, not long ago back home, they discussed issues like the drought and affairs in their region ... thats undrestandable... but what could HY who live outside SL be discussing ..?

AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbduQadir » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:20 am

there was a HJ shir, not long ago back home, they discussed issues like the drought and affairs in their region ... thats undrestandable... but what could HY who live outside SL be discussing ..?

:lol: didnt you seen the other Meeting in Toronto - that 1 they were also talking about the issues in Somaliland - The Droughts , The elections, helping the Nomads people affected in the Droughts , Organising new Organizations things like that , - but this shir its just youth 1 - i dont think its something to do with
political - - it doesnt mention what this meeting is about - could be just youth organizations and activities
Last edited by AbduQadir on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 am

i think one of the issues on the List is ''HOW TO ELIMINATE SAMAROON'' from somaliland :lol:

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 am

Ducaysane, why dont u go attend the meeting and tell them, this is not the way forward, from now on, every shir needs to be done under the ISAAQ name .....

AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbduQadir » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 am

i think one of the issues on the List is ''HOW TO ELIMINATE SAMAROON'' from somaliland :lol:

- we dont share borders with samaroon -if we shared any land borders and had land disputed then that would be the priorities to get rid of them :lol:

but what i find strange is - i havent seen any all isaaq meeting - its everybody by themselfs

usman-84
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby usman-84 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 am

duceysane stop kidding yourself bro, u read the u.n treaty ur ancestors died for their dignity, while the other habars were in bed with british and helping them against habar yonis...go to your habar yonis conference..

AbduQadir
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbduQadir » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 am

Ducaysane, why dont u go attend the meeting and tell them, this is not the way forward, from now on, every shir needs to be done under the ISAAQ name .....

i am not in london atm - - Yunis is though ---- - there should be isaaq meeting when it concerns all isaaqs - but not just it concerns 1 sub clan and all people want to get involve :lol:
Last edited by AbduQadir on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:38 am

Waar dhakhdan yaree futada na hor ruxaysa yaa naga qabtaa....ee isaaqa iyo Somaliland ku waalatay. :lol:

Waryaa/nayaa....xabashi fogs are that :arrow: :arrow: way...

Abduqadir,

I do have family living in Bristol....I just don't like that place. I rather chill in Cardiff than Bristol.

BTW, Shirarka loo qabanayo youth in diaspora with the same tribe doesn't help our progress. That is just my opinion. That kid will go back home isolated.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.