Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Was the SNM Struggle Jihad? Can they be called Mujahids

Dedicated for Somaliland politics and affairs.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GENERAL_SNM
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Was the SNM Struggle Jihad? Can they be called Mujahids

Postby GENERAL_SNM » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 am

are these people stupid or what? why do they keep asking quetions while the quetion it self contains the answer :?:

gen.

how bout you go back to the quetion & find an answer for us.

Why are you the only group targeted in western somalia,
Stop side stepping the question and answer it.... The point is your not the only muslim group in that region but you are the only group targeted. This proves that your not being targeted for muslimnimo or somalinimo. But if your not being targeted for muslimnimo and are not fighting under the islamic banner how is your struggle a jihad and what exactly are you fighting for? Your being targeted for being ogaden and your fighting for ogadenimo,and last i checked fighting for a qabil was not classed as jihad. Or has ogadenimo become a religion, I always thought you'll took this sh'1t a bit to extreme. :mrgreen:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 am

Keyse adigana sheekada ku so biirtay

Ogow inu soonkaada ka jabay markaad nin Islam oo dhintay ku tilmaamtay gaal.

ogow inay adiga kugu noqanayso oo k u gaalobeyso

dadkaan diinta ku yar soona wey ku jiraan

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 am

Abdikarim
USC fought for destruction and anarchy :down:

Coolpoisen
yadda yadda Al Sade wal jameca exist in your head only, we both know that the power holders in Ahlu Sunnah wal Jameca waa Haber Gidir iyo Hawiye. Your trying to build a maamul? you don`t know the meaning of a maamul your like a ravished bitch you go for anything that come`s your way. That`s why you are under the controll of Alshabab and Xisbul Islam. Go free yourself then come talk to me about belonging to a superior qabiil, the only history you have is adding midgo to your all ready existing confederacy.

Galdogob is more developed then the hell hole you hail from, atleast we have medical facilities and schools, while you are living in the gutter :down:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 am

^^ how long did that take to write it?

Xamud, Marehan waa la yaqaana cidee yihin laakin ya maqlay Lelkase

Aniga shaqooyin idin siinay during kacaan otherwise U would be like Ise Darod. but the funny thing's ninyaho, maxa ku caya Lelkase

ilan qabiil lagu tirsankaro ma ahan. Its like me debating Midgan ama Ajuran ama qabiilada yar yar.

Ur non existent in history and Ur non existent now. Ma ana rabta inaad iga doodid taariikh iyo waxqabad?

Waan ka amuusay when I use to hear the sheekada Lafo Tanade. Waa sheeko that never existed that never been mentioned in history books. Laakin out of sympathy baan dulineena Lelkase because Lelkase doesnt have any history than that.

langaab foqal langaal. awal baa la sheegi jiray. Langaab waa ehlu naar. Cuqdad ayaa haya.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:16 am

Of course they were Mujahids, when you're fighting For your LAND, and Your Family thats JIHAD... and specially when the Enemy is ANTI -ISLAM just like siyad bare, then Yes they are 5*-MUJAAHIDS :up:

Any one who defends the Quran and fight Dawlad Marxism a anti islam government and defends the lives of the Muslims is mujaheediin

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 am

Anaga Shaqoyin idin sinaay :lol: :lol: Dude your still bragging about a Kacaan that existed 20 years ago, I probably had it better then you seeing that we lived lavish while you were selling fruit for living.

And its funny that you should mention Midgaans knowing that your entire clan is made up by midgaans and Oromos :lol: You worship a man you never met or had any relations with, you worship a kacaan that never did anything for you :lol:

We might be smaller then you, but hey am not the one getting bullied by Alshabab in my own house, go free that desert you call home first intadan dadka ka hadliin, your greatest hero is riding on the tail of amxaaro yet you have the nerves to talk about other`s?

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 am

Anaga Shaqoyin idin sinaay :lol: :lol: Dude your still bragging about a Kacaan that existed 20 years ago, I probably had it better then you seeing that we lived lavish while you were selling fruit for living.

And its funny that you should mention Midgaans knowing that your entire clan is made up by midgaans and Oromos :lol: You worship a man you never met or had any relations with, you worship a kacaan that never did anything for you :lol:

We might be smaller then you, but hey am not the one getting bullied by Alshabab in my own house, go free that desert you call home first intadan dadka ka hadliin, your greatest hero is riding on the tail of amxaaro yet you have the nerves to talk about other`s?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

new-york24
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york24 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 am

Stop side stepping the question and answer it.... The point is your not the only muslim group in that region but you are the only group targeted.
gen,

this is why every time we meet you bite the dust,am targeted becouse anuu qoriga dhagta ii sudhan yahay..am tagrgeted becouse anaa damiir leh..and me being targeted shows that though i may have roomates am the owner of the house.

ask me a quetion you dont have the answer to please :lol:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 am

:lol: is that Ur best comeback? "oromo midgan oromo"

xaqiiq ka hadal cause I hit where it hurts which's that U were never anything in history

Bal aanu ka hadalno taariikh. Maxay Lelkase Somalia u so qabteen? ball i sheeg? ha ila imaanin hadalo daciif iyo xanaaq

Lelkase 5000 ka ma badna. Rer Mohamed Siyad Husein ayaaba ka badan

in history marki Darod laga hadlayo in books Marehan Harti iyo Ogaden's always mentioned but never Lelkase

why not?

waryaa, inaan kugu hadlo magaca Marehan ma haboon. Lelkase iyo Rer Siyad Husein ayaa siman. Ileen cida langaabsan waa la yaqaana

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

hanqadh
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: soo dhalin la wada garan wali suuqa dhagaxbuur dhiigoodu ma qoyana!

Postby hanqadh » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 am

are these people stupid or what? why do they keep asking quetions while the quetion it self contains the answer :?:

gen.

how bout you go back to the quetion & find an answer for us.

Why are you the only group targeted in western somalia,
Stop side stepping the question and answer it.... The point is your not the only muslim group in that region but you are the only group targeted. This proves that your not being targeted for muslimnimo or somalinimo. But if your not being targeted for muslimnimo and are not fighting under the islamic banner how is your struggle a jihad and what exactly are you fighting for? Your being targeted for being ogaden and your fighting for ogadenimo,and last i checked fighting for a qabil was not classed as jihad. Or has ogadenimo become a religion, I always thought you'll took this sh'1t a bit to extreme. :mrgreen:

Yes in your Qamadi mind ONLF is fighting for qabiil and Ogaden the only targets...see a lack of insight into a situation can lead to half-empty conclusion's.

Its a well known fact that Muslim's in ethiopia have been marganalised their Religion stomped upon due to the domination from christian highlander's.
the majority of muslims in Ethiopia are Oromo,Somali, Afar, Adari...All of whom have tasted the Injustice brought upon them by successive regime's.
Now the question is ONLF fighting for ogadenimo, the simple answer is NO, however qabilist individuals can make such an assumption's.
COnsidering that we have established that Ogaden are not the only marganalised oppressed group, What is it fighting for..well in its mission statement for those who have read it clearly points out that it fights for the somali's of the Region regardless of Clan.
Ok now that has been said what is the relationship between ONLF and other Muslim organisation's....Well their is a clear link between the OLF and ONLF, Not to forget the Afar's....In a recent statement ONLF's foreighn minister stated that OLF and ONLF will liberate all Ethiopian people, Talk about growing confidence.

SO as ONLF state's it Fights for the people, the land and the religion....It doesnt have to have a global jihadist ideology to be considered as doing Jihad.

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:34 am

:lol: I gotta give it to coolpoison. this guy's attitude is zero tolerance when it comes to the revolutionary government.

anyway, behaving like a victim is an injustice to one's mind. in the end i see siad barre as a somali general, and he did what any somali would do when they feel threatened, which is to return to his fellow comrades. but i am not abakar if i ever deny that siad barre was one of a kind, and somalia was in a golden age. but yes there were errors, so rather than taunt the deceased man we should forgive and forget, but most importantly, we should learn from mistakes. :up:

Allaha unaxariisto siyaad bare.

new-york24
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york24 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:37 am

hanqadh,
you actually respond to these kids as if they are the demographic we are trying to reach,bless your heart.

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:38 am

AMY GOODMAN: And Siad Barre of Somalia?

JEFF SHARLET: Yeah, dictator of Somalia. It’s, to me, one of the scariest stories that I found in their archives. I was able to recreate this, because they dumped 600 boxes of papers in the Billy Graham archives. Siad Barre was a—not a likely candidate for Christian right recruitment, called himself a Koranic Marxist. But in the early ’80s, the Soviets had abandoned him. There had been a power shift between Somalia and Ethiopia. He was in the market for a new patron. And working through Senator Chuck Grassley, Republican of Iowa, of course still in office—

AMY GOODMAN: Talk more about Chuck Grassley, who certainly is in the news now, who, together with Max Baucus, heads the Senate Finance Committee.

JEFF SHARLET: Yeah.

AMY GOODMAN: Baucus, Democrat; Grassley, Republican. Very powerful figure, especially around healthcare right now.

JEFF SHARLET: Indeed. And Grassley has been involved with the organization for quite some time, since the ’80s, when he traveled to Somalia to join Barre, Siad Barre, in prayer to Jesus. And he brought with him a defense contractor named Bill Brehm.
And Barre was a kind of a cynical character, as you might expect for a dictator. He was very clear. He says, “I’m willing to pray to Jesus, and here’s what I want in return.” He says, “I want my defense budget doubled.” He says, “I want meetings for my officials with the Reagan White House. And I want a sort of a hands-off policy while I crack down on some rebels.” Doug Coe, the leader of the group, wrote back, in essence, “Done, done and done.”

And when we look at history, so it was. And Barre used those weapons, supplied to him in part by the US, to wage a war of almost biblical proportion on his own people, from which Somalia has not recovered to this day. The Family doesn’t consider that a failure; they consider that God’s will for Somalia.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

We where fighting a dictator who is willing to pray to jesus :shock:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 am

hanqadh,
you actually respond to these kids as if they are the demographic we are trying to reach,bless your heart.
New York,

Hanqadh is a stand up guy who I consider a brother. The same is for Brother Guhad but you and SomaliStar need to give up on the antiOgadenism :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.